Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~ A challenge is put forward to the leader ~*~

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

~*~ A challenge is put forward to the leader ~*~ Empty ~*~ A challenge is put forward to the leader ~*~

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:48 pm

a Centaur canters into the turf his bow archers bow and arrows looped around his shoulder. Following behind him is another stallion centaur and a mare centaur. each come ready to fight.

"I seek the lead of the turf to fight for these lands." the leading centaur called loudly

Back to top Go down

~*~ A challenge is put forward to the leader ~*~ Empty Re: ~*~ A challenge is put forward to the leader ~*~

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:06 am

Tyson wrote:a Centaur canters into the turf his bow archers bow and arrows looped around his shoulder. Following behind him is another stallion centaur and a mare centaur. each come ready to fight.

"I seek the lead of the turf to fight for these lands." the leading centaur called loudly

I see ,I am him (I stand in front of my mare ,strongly.)and is this your family?,well i shall fight you alone ,or i may have 2 others to fight by my side

Back to top Go down

~*~ A challenge is put forward to the leader ~*~ Empty Re: ~*~ A challenge is put forward to the leader ~*~

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:21 pm

(( Just so you know they all have powers, merla said that they could have powers) ))

Kail stepped forward. " I shall fight you, if i fall my brother will fight, at his death my sister, then there are three more to join the line for we want a safe haven for our growing centaur herd."

KAIL:
I unhooked my long bow and arrows and set an arrow in the bow ready to fire. My powers strengthing. My fore arms of a human were muscled and sleek my hair tied back with a strap of leather I stood my bow ready with its flaming arrow.

Last edited by Tyson on Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:40 pm

my oppontent said and did nothing.

"Do you wish to fight or will you hand over the land?"

i looked around
"If you fight and loose your entire herd must leave, if you hand it over with NO fight then you still may live here"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:49 pm

there will be no fight i shall move my herd,or we can fight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:49 pm

he has powers too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:53 pm

((You need to be more pesific as to what his powers are))

I look at him, and lower my flaming bow i stop out the flame
"what if we both ruled here, shared the lands and shared protecting each others herds and the lands ownership?" i said hating the battles ive been in

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:59 pm

i would not mind that ,but if your centaurs hurt my mares they shall pay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:04 pm

i laugh
"despite what you think we are gentle greatures protecting those we love and herd with harming only those who wish to harm us."
his brother and sister walked forward
"Hello" they said together
the brother spke up
"I am Xenan and my sister is Brythnia"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:08 pm

Hello,there and i did not mean it that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:11 pm

Kail:
"I know of another two of us and three others one fairy and twin centafairys, which is one of us bred with the fairy, they will join us"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:18 pm

ok ,that is fine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:30 pm

kail nods and goes to his sister and pulls an apple from her saddle he takes a bite the apples juice dribbles down his face. he wipes it with the back of his hand. "Go get the others brythnia, Xenan go with her" he said and they turned and troted out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:38 pm

(who is going to be the leader with me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:41 pm

(Kail hes a big chestnut))

a half hour later Brythnia entered Galeania in her saddle the filly fairl centars flapped their gentle wingsfloating near their fairy mother wailias trotted behind,
KAIL: "where is Xenan and the other one?"
BRY: "He was waiting for her to decide"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:43 pm

Kail, lets talk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:49 pm

I look at the new arrivals and then nod they wander to feed and rest i turn to anish

"what is it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:05 pm

i had something to say but i forgot it Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:37 pm

( HEY! tyson! I DID NOT TELL U TO GIVE UR PEOPLE POWERS! I JUST SAID 'WHAT IS HOLDING U BACK?' I NEVER SAID 'oh yeah go get sum powers' NO NO NO. dont be puttin words in my mouth that i didnt say! Evil or Very Mad )
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:38 pm

Merla wrote:( HEY! tyson! I DID NOT TELL U TO GIVE UR PEOPLE POWERS! I JUST SAID 'WHAT IS HOLDING U BACK?' I NEVER SAID 'oh yeah go get sum powers' NO NO NO. dont be puttin words in my mouth that i didnt say! Evil or Very Mad )

jeesh do you read EVERY SINGLE POST MADE i didnt mean it like that i have re worded it

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:45 pm

( haha i kinda do, Very Happy and plus i like to kno whats goin on with my friends )
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:20 pm

((when there is only you online i onotice you post in nearly every thread! LOL ))

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:24 pm

( i do? i didnt kno i did that...)
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:36 pm

*A black Pegasus mare glides above the clouds, watching the movement below. She wonders if it is safe to land and rest her tiring wings. She circled the area like a buzzard, waiting*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:32 am

galenia: i look up at a sound and smile a peagus she looks nice galeania thought and flew up to her
"Hello im galeania, why not join us you look tired" with in moments a peagus appeared big hansom and strong twice maybe three times as large as this one.
"Do not fear" he said taking the female peagus in his arms he lowered them both to the ground, he laid her gently in the soft grass and stepped back and within moments have remorphed in to his usual strong caring self, Kail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next