Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tracy comes for a Guy (Humans Only)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tracy comes for a Guy (Humans Only) Empty Tracy comes for a Guy (Humans Only)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:55 pm

Tracy
I walk in and run to one of the large trees and grab onto a branch then swing myself up to sit on it. I get out my ipod and plug in the earbuds and listen to the so 'Love don't Let Me Go' I set my bag between two branches that were connected and lean back on the tree I sigh and lay my head back and close my eyes
Tracy comes for a Guy (Humans Only) Girlbiondaemo

Last edited by roxysgirl10 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Tracy comes for a Guy (Humans Only) Empty Re: Tracy comes for a Guy (Humans Only)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:05 pm

As night starts to fall i climb down from the tree quietly and carefully I stetch and brush some bark out of my hair and then lay on the grass, my body mostly hidden in all the flowers I yawn and lay on my back and watch all the stars as they twinkle brightly then soon after when all is dark i curl in a ball and closed my eyes like i was asleep, but i wasn't my sweatshirt pulled close around me

Last edited by roxysgirl10 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Tracy comes for a Guy (Humans Only) Empty Re: Tracy comes for a Guy (Humans Only)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:19 am

I woke up the next morning pulling the hair out of my face and sit up brushing it out with one of my small brushes and yawn putting my sweatshirt on I look up at the sky, the sun was just starting to come over the edge i watch it rise silently, twirling a rose between my fingers I smiled small, i was lonely, I could admit to that I sighed and stood up and washed myself and got some fresh clothes out of my bag/duffle and then started walking on the edge of the water, I guess you could call it a small beach my blonde hair fell over my back and started to blow in the small breeze behind me and then I just stopped and stood watching for anyone, anything for that matter coming my way 'Nothing.' I sigh and sit down on a large rock near the water and just sat for hours i pulled out a book and started to read as I listened to my ipod quietly I layed the rose in the book as a bookmark where I had stopped and layed it beside me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:08 pm

I sighed and shuffled through the songs on my pod and found one I wanted to listen to and jump of the rock and sing to the song Comatose by Skillet and dance to it perfectly I close my eyes when I spin a few times

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:07 pm

I stop and sigh in boredom and watch some birds fly above me then put my head back down and pull a pure gold gun from my belt and aim my finger poised on the trigger I fire some practice shots the sound echoed far and the birds flew away making my blonde hair fall onto my shoulders in the rush of the wind I hold the gun to my lis and blow off the smoke and twirl it and put it back in my pocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:47 pm

I stretch it looked almost like I could touch the sky I chuckled and brung my arms back down and kneel down by the water and wash my sweaty hands

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:55 pm

[OMG I LOVE SKILLET!!!!]

layton: i snaek qiuetly thruogh the solent night not being herd my green eyes flash thruogh the darkness as i dart from tree branch to tree branch easily. i smile as i come to a stop in a tree branch my fangs gleaming in the moon light. i swung down from the branch and land on the ground without a sound. i stood tall and shirtless; muscles slightly glisening with sweat in the silver moonlit night

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:00 pm

[SWEET!!] Very Happy

Tracy~
I sense someone else and put my hand on the handle of my gold gun I say something gleaming like flesh I hiss and crouch downonly holding myself up with one hand and of course my legs

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:04 pm

layton: " easy there tiger" i say with a dazzling smile; walking closer my green eyes scanned our surroundings but found nothing else bu the girl. who was... hissing?

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:08 pm

I stand up straight i traced the handle of my gun looking at him, I was almost as tall as him I smile slyly just barely revealing my gorgeous fangs

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:17 pm

layton: " i am late night casanova, but most call me layton" i say in a causaly handsome voice

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:18 pm

"And who are you?" I look at him as I walk up to him

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:26 pm

layton: i frown " i just said that?" i say not understanding

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:28 pm

(the other post didn't show up till now srry)

Tracy~ I nod at his reply "Well, I'm just Tracy."

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:34 pm

[ oh kk lol]

layton:" well just tracy, what are you doing by yourself?" i say playfuly teasing

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:38 pm

I roll my eyes "I'm usually alone, well till now anyway."

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:45 pm

layton: " oh, i usally roll with a bunch of guys but it gets boring and i leave for about a month then come back with stories to tell" i explain

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:48 pm

I nod "Oh."

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:38 am

layton: i luagh then jump the moon on in a tree and lean back on a branch tilting my head back and smiling the moon on my arm gleamed in the silver moonlight leting the world know that i was a vampire i sniker a little at this thuaght

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:18 am

I shake my head and laugh "You sure like to show off, don't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:34 am

layton: i jump back down with a slight frown " why, what ever do you maen by that?"

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:40 am

I chuckled smiling at him "Never mind. I start walking to the small beach I was by earlier the moonlight dancing on the water along with my faint reflection, I had changed earlier to a long elegant black dress
Tracy comes for a Guy (Humans Only) Blacklongdress

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:44 am

layton: i smile slightly and return to the tree " where do you think your going?" i ask with a playful charm

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:51 am

I shrug "Wherever." and with that I jump into a tree myself leaning on a branch

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:07 am

layton: i shrug and look up at the waning moon " soooo what do you do for fun?" i ask creating small talk

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum