Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jason the BLM Mustang!

Go down

Jason the BLM Mustang! Empty Jason the BLM Mustang!

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:50 pm

Jason the BLM Mustang!
Jason the BLM Mustang! 102607WH01
Hey let me introduce myself, I'm Jason. Well do you wanna hear bout me? I know you do! (Laughter) Well then here we go... I used to be on my own, I was a loner(bacholor) Stallion and then some idiot cowboys came and ran me and my herd to their 'Mustang corral ' (snorts) and I was stuck there for a while there was no space no place to run just a whole bunch of horses you didn't know invading your personal space. And one annoying morning here comes this Cowgirl and her Boyfriend come to the BLM Mustang and mule sale they approached Thor and he scared the snot out of most people but apparently It didn't work on these two lovebirds then they come to my pen and i snap at them visiously then they bring the sales man over there and he goes on and on and oonn about 'how GREAT!' I am, Ha Ha! I culd care less!! (Sarcastic Laughter) And for some reason they wanted me then I'm like "Oh Great." and so they slam me into this weird monster like thing they call a 'Trailer' I put every dent in that thing I could but it made no difference they took my to their ranch, It was ok but I still didn't like it (snorts) Well, I guess I had to put up with it.It wasn't really much different from where I had just come from, to me all this is confusing and irritating. But about a year after my training was mostly finished those dorks decided to take me on a trail-ride I was all like Whatever! but of course it didn't faze them one bit when I acted up but when they came back and untacked me I had the chance to be free again and of course I TOOK IT!! And so here i am now, back on my own and FREE but the only down side is, I don't know anything bout this place. Crap!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum