Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crashing Waves Prove to be too Much - Wahya

Go down

Do you like my new RPG style?

The Crashing Waves Prove to be too Much - Wahya I_vote_lcap75%The Crashing Waves Prove to be too Much - Wahya I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
The Crashing Waves Prove to be too Much - Wahya I_vote_lcap0%The Crashing Waves Prove to be too Much - Wahya I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Crashing Waves Prove to be too Much - Wahya I_vote_lcap0%The Crashing Waves Prove to be too Much - Wahya I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The Crashing Waves Prove to be too Much - Wahya I_vote_lcap25%The Crashing Waves Prove to be too Much - Wahya I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

The Crashing Waves Prove to be too Much - Wahya Empty The Crashing Waves Prove to be too Much - Wahya

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:29 pm

The sound of the whispering water banged around in her head. Looking down into the crystal clear water she stared at her ripply reflection. Having a very sad or disturbed look on her face made her realize, she was more dog than wolf. How she wished her family was still with her, she wouldn't be this upset by her appearance. A snarl pierced through her teeth. "WHY!!!!" she roared. If only her short legs were faster. She would have been able to keep up with her family, and she wouldn't be stuck here. A sad mourning howl came from deep inside her throat. She left her spot near the water and went into an abandoned den and wept herself to sleep

Back to top Go down

The Crashing Waves Prove to be too Much - Wahya Empty Re: The Crashing Waves Prove to be too Much - Wahya

Post by Saviour Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:32 pm

can u rp to kareena enters??? srry, but u haven't been on.... Crying or Very sad
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum