Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire Pegasus

Go down

Fire Pegasus Empty Fire Pegasus

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:52 am

My I.D.:

Name~ Aria (Ar, EE, uh)
Name means "Solo Melody" in Italian
Age~ Immortal
Gender~ Female
Species~ Fire Pegasus
Breed~ Andalusion/Arabian
Eyes~ Vivid Blood Red
Hide~ Ebony Black
Mane~ Flaming Red
Tail~ Jet black with red streaks in it
Markings~ Vivid white star on forehead, red streaks on body
Wings~ Black streaked with red

Other:

Strengths~
Strength
Speed
Witty
Cunning
Sly
Beautiful

Weaknesses~
Why the &*#% would she admit them to you?

Personality~
Hard headed
Stubborn
Smart
Listens
Quiet

Powers~
Can control fire
Telekenesis
Can read minds

Story~
Aria's name had not always been Aria. There had been a time where she had been a normal Pegasus mare, with a silver mane and tail and snow white body. But one day, a new herd entered her father's land. Her father permitted them to stay, as long as the herd stood away from his own herd. One morning, while out on a flight, Aria met one of the other Pegasuses. A young stallion named Damon, with a black and white body, ebony mane and tail. They got along with each other, yet Aria had no clue that the Pegasus stallion was not as he seemed, and fell in love like a fool.

Aria's father had noticed something strang about the Pegasus herd, adn was wary of them. He noticed Aria missing for long periods of time, and suspected soemthing was up.

On a cool winter evening, Aria was gone longer than she expected. She was in a snowy clearing with Damon, and he motioned her closer.

"I have a secret to tell you," he said, smiling small. Aria stepped closer, butterflies in ehr stomach, light on her feet.

"What is it?" she asked, hardly able to think straight being so close to him. He smiled at her, a dazzling, bright smile, and she felt her breath catch.

"I'm not like other Pegasuses," he said, so queitly she had to strain her ears to hear him. "I'm not normal, and neither is my herd.

"Then what are you? Where do you come from?" Aria said, as quietly as him, though he seemed to have no problem hearing her.

"I was born out of fire, created by fire, am fire," he said. "And I want to make you like me." Pain exploded in Aria's head as he suddenly reared up and struck her in the temple with one sharp, strong hoof. She fell to teh ground, unconcious.

When she woke up again, Damon and his herd were standing around her in the clearing.

"What have you done to me," she tried to say, but her tongue felt thick, and only a low mumbling came from her open mouth. Damon smiled.

"In order to be born out of fire, you must die within it," he said. Then Aria looked past him, and saw that the whole forest was aflame. Her eyes became wide and she struggled against the ropes that bound her tight, but they refused to fall. Damon picked her up effortlessly and threw her across his back. She tried screaming and kicking him, but she couldn't stop him, and he didn't seem to hear or feel her. He walked into the flames without hesitation, and they seemed not to even singe him. But they did her.

She screamed out in agony, writhing in pain on his back. Yet still Damon strode deeper into the forest. Finally, in the heart of teh forest where the fiire had been started and was at its best, he dropped her on the ground.

"I hate you!" she screamed, desperately trying to get free. He stepped closer and slashed open her bonds.

"Don't try flying." With that, he was suddenly gone.

Aria screamed for what felt like ages, but to no avail. When she could no longer scream, she somehow managed to struggle to her feet. The heat of the fire blazed angrily around her, and she felt helpless in its raging fury. She ran on and on, panting and stumbling. Trees crashed down upon her, yet still she ran. When she could run no more, she collapsed heavily on the ground. In her fading eyesight, she saw Damon and his father walking through teh blaze to her.

Damon's father stood right before her, suddenly grabbed her, picking her up. He suddenly lunged forward, fangs appearing in his black mouth. He grabbed her throat with his fangs, nearly ripping it out. He held her for a moment, enjecting venom into her. Then he let her drop limly to the ground at his feet.

Something that burned like fire yet killed and froze like ice was spreading through her body, and she writhed in agony on the ground now.

"You killed me, Damon!" she screamed at him as he and his father began to leave, disappearing into the fire. "I hate you!" she screamed, just before it all went black.

She slept for seven days, her body healing and repairing itself, strengthening. When she finally woke up, seh was stronger. She could see and hear better, smell better, her coat had changed from teh beautiful snow-white to a black streaked with red. Her eyes were balls of fire.

She heard a familiar vocie yelling at Damon and his father. Her own father.

She jumped to her feet and rushed out of the forest to where she ahd heard them. When her father saw him, his eyes became wide with shock, his mouth open, gaping for words. Then Damon's father struck him, and he fell to teh ground. Aria rushed to him, eyes wide with fear adn anger. He wasn't breathing.

"You killed him!" she screamed at Damon's father. "You killed me then you killed him!" She tried to rush him, but stumbled on ehr new legs,a dn two more Fire Pegasuses grabbed her and held her backa s she sobbed. Damon walked forward carefully, adn she looked up at him with hate-filled eyes.

"I loved you, Damon," she whispered. "Did that not mean anything to you? Iloved you, adn you betrayed me, let him kill me." Damon looked down at her sadly, adn began to explain. He explained how every year, he was bound by his father's law to take a life of another regular Pegasus. When he had first saw her, he thought seh ahd been perfect. But then, he fell in love with her. Be begged and pleaded with his father to change her, that would be taking a life, as she had to die to become reborna s one of Them. Finally, his father had conceeded.

Aria listened to his tale in horror.

"If you lvoe me, you would let me go, let me leave," she whispered. Then he smirked and shook his head.

"But can't you see? If I did that, you would run back to your own herd. They would kill you, and then they would kill us."

"Please, Damon!" she cried otu, but he just walked away. Fresh anger overtook her, and in her mind she replayed teh events of her Death Day, her father's horrified look, teh way he fell to teh ground limply. With a wild cry, she attacked those who were holding her, killing tehm both. She managed to fight erh way to Damon, lust in her eyes. Damon merely smirked.

"You cannot kill me, Aria. I was the one who created you." He turned and walked away. With a scream, Aria broke away from those holding her and rose skyward. Her wings beat in a way they never ahd before,a nd she was faster than all the otehrs. She outflew them. She glanced behind her once last time to see Damon hanging there in midair.

"I'll find you, Aria. I will find you." A shiver ran down her body, and then he was gone. She didn't even stop to think about what he ahd called her but flew away as fast as she possibly could, haunted with Damon's cold laughter in the forest swirling in her mind.

And he kept his vow, searching for her for end on end.

http://xxshadowolfheartxx.deviantart.com/art/Galloping-Through-Fire-153053139
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down