Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where did Eris go and some other great players on here ?

2 posters

Go down

Where did Eris go and some other great players on here ? Empty Where did Eris go and some other great players on here ?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:01 am

I have seen alot of new players oon here but I have not seen any of the really good onew on latley like Eris who had like amazing posts and alot of thers does anyone know what happend to all of them?????????????????????

Back to top Go down

Where did Eris go and some other great players on here ? Empty Re: Where did Eris go and some other great players on here ?

Post by • Echo Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:50 am

they quit Horse Island
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Where did Eris go and some other great players on here ? Empty Re: Where did Eris go and some other great players on here ?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:42 pm

Wow omg why did they I miss all the old players on here i mean there are still some really good ones now and the sites only gotten better in my opinion why di they quit ?????

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:53 pm

*shrugs* I don't know, and you're right, I miss them so much! They were great RPers... Eris said the site got boring, it's in the announcements somewhere, labeled I'm so sorry, friends... or something like that, I don't know why the others quit Sad
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:49 pm

*Sigh out loud* Really wow, I wish someone could get ahold of them somehow because its has gotten alot more interesting lateley do you know anyone who could??

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:05 pm

*shrus* no. If I knew her DeviantART account, I probably could, but I don't know it, and I don't know anyone who does.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:55 pm

Oh well, she does come on like very occasionaly to say Hi maybe some1 could catch her then

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:36 pm

catch me now. haha. ya im sorry i left but it is just.. too basic for me. i am in the advanced ones now. i mean.... like 1000 words for each post.

im on http://avatraiv3.proboards.com/index.cgi as .:beastie:.

and my deviantART is http://omgitshaylay.deviantart.com/

sorry luvs.... but horseisland is just too hectic for me now. though i am glad the classy players are still here
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:53 pm

wow, you're on The Secret? My best frend in real life is on that site, I was thinking of joining, but I forgot the link Razz
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:55 pm

really? who is she?
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:01 pm

I can't remember, right now I've been busy with other things, I haven't even been able to do manips or my ddrawings anymore ^.^ I'll ask her in a second if she's on Deviant... But yeah, I know what you mean about the site. It annoys me sometimes when people can't post more than a sentence, and then I have nothing to reply to. I've been on Proboards lately, checking it out from sites my friend tells me about.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:06 pm

yupp. but i am going to leave. just checking up on the little children ahah jk it was nice talking to you, luv
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Aww. Darn I just missed ya!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum