Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rikki (emma and Cleo up for grabs plz take them!)

4 posters

Go down

Rikki (emma and Cleo up for grabs plz take them!) Empty Rikki (emma and Cleo up for grabs plz take them!)

Post by Daydreamer Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:21 pm

Name~ Rikki
Gender~ female
Age~ 16
Breed~ half-human/half mermaid
Personality Rikki. Shes not a follower or a leader of the group. as she likes to say that she's ''diffrent''.rikki is like the type that will do what you dont want her to do. if you tell her a secret that you like a boy, she's more likely to tell that boy,she hates keeping secrets but theres only one big secret wich she doesnt mind.because she understands that. rikki is smart,sarcastic,and doesnt care what she says type of girl. She's kinder the new girl in town with the mysterious past. Up until now she's been a loner, she didnt really have friends,and no-one really liked her.rikki discovers her power. which is to boil water, because rikki can get real angry at times, this power could be really dangrous to her and to others expesially when the fullmoon effects her and her power.

Something about her and her powers: Rikki moved all the way from Australia...She lived of the coast of Australia. On one of her first days there she met up with some other girls and (emma and Cleo who i am not including) and they took a boat and got stranded on an island. After looking for a signal on Emma's cell phone they stumble upon a cave where Cleo falls in they come in after her..when they try to find a way out of the cave they stumble upon a small circle of water where they discover they are in a volcano. its a full moon and the girls can only swim out of the cave. The moonpool this is what its called is right under the hole of the volcano and is very deep. When they all are in the water the full moon travels over the hole illuminating the cave. The girls are in the water at this time and the water and moon made some type of magic. The girls get out of the water and are fine and saved by coast guards. The next day Rikki takes a walk and gets hit by water from a sprinkler the next thing she knows she is on the grass with a fish tail. Emma and Cleo the same. Rikki also was granted the power to boil water and different elements and stuff like that. The full moon is very dangerous and triggers strange behavoir from the girls. It is very dangerous for her to look into the full moon because then there's no telling what will happen to her.....

There are some videos on youtube you can check out i say that i got this from the actual show H2O!!! This show is awesome

There are two more character Emma and Cleo and they are in the same situation i can make bio's for them just tell me if you want to play them

I can post a video here but i have to say its horribly cheesy but its the best i could find of them being mermaids!!!

I hope you guys like the idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile

Rikki

Rikki (emma and Cleo up for grabs plz take them!) Rikki-h2o-just-add-water-471677_426_500

Rikki (emma and Cleo up for grabs plz take them!) Rikki-The-Mermaid-h2o-just-add-water-1285552-284-531

Cleo

Rikki (emma and Cleo up for grabs plz take them!) Cleo-h2o-just-add-water-2282176-385-561

Rikki (emma and Cleo up for grabs plz take them!) 18871367

Cleo is taken by BloodShotEyes

Emma

Rikki (emma and Cleo up for grabs plz take them!) Emma-h2o-just-add-water-471678_265_270

Rikki (emma and Cleo up for grabs plz take them!) Claire-holt-h2o-just-add-water-emma%20ema%20h2o%205

i dont really like ANY of their looks just like the idea.....bleh...

Last edited by Lexy9181 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Rikki (emma and Cleo up for grabs plz take them!) Empty Re: Rikki (emma and Cleo up for grabs plz take them!)

Post by Daydreamer Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:57 pm

anybody interested??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Rikki (emma and Cleo up for grabs plz take them!) Empty Re: Rikki (emma and Cleo up for grabs plz take them!)

Post by aphrodite Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:04 pm

i think somebody is already using those carecters theyre the leaders of one of the waterlands....

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:12 pm

hmm are you sure?? i mean i don't think so??
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:39 pm

gonna start Rping soon with Rikki so plz post if u want emma or cleo
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:36 pm

Gold Horse already plays all three of them.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:38 pm

Really????? i didn't know i mean allright that doesn't make things tooo difficult......i guess thats too bad i never read any posts where she has them were does she rp with them do you know?
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:42 pm

she hasn't played with them in a long time... and yeah, she claimed the Underwater Grotto, I believe...
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:44 pm

i dont want to sound pushy (last thing i want to sound like) but do you think since she hasnt really played them maybe i could use them???
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:48 pm

I don't know, you could probably ask her in PM or something... I don't really know if she would be mad or not, but she's hardly ever on, so it would probably be okay...
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:50 pm

Ya i thought so thanks so...seems like your a good player lol

maybe you want to play one of them??
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:55 pm

mm... no, not really... =/ I don't play mermaids very well... (I've seen teh show too, by the way lol, Rikki's awesome in my opinion, out of the three...)
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:57 pm

(OH thats great lol it would be nice to have someone play them thats seen the show...thanks anyways!!! Smile )
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:03 pm

Name~ Cleo
Gender~ female
Age~ 16
Personality:CLEO is the follower - Shes more of the sweetest,Naive,Kinda Dumb,warm and trustful mermaid you will ever meet.she is the joker who's is always taking the mickey ­ which helps when you've just messed things up.cleo is also the type that always wants to fit in- in that respect. she can be bit of a klutz at times, like leaving her mermaid diary around for her sister to get hold of.but not only is cleo a klutz, but she will always be one of the soft types,like if you were her worse enemy she still would act like you both were friends.but she doesnt really hide the hateness in her face much.but anyway cleo is always the peacemaker in the group.

CLEO’S POWER

Cleo can influence the volume and pressure of water. She can even draw particles from the air to make a large body of water from a small puddle. Handy if you’re a little thirsty or you want to fill a teacher’s car with water.

She can also influence water pressure. She can hold it back, or shoot it out fast. A garden hose can become a powerful device when Cleo’s around. A water pistol could be lethal.

Player: bloodshoteyes

EMMA IS STILL WAITING!
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Rikki (emma and Cleo up for grabs plz take them!) Empty Re: Emma

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:49 am

Hi Lex can i be emma plz ty
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Sure that'd be great! ill set up a bio
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:14 pm

Name~ Emma
Gender~ female
Age~ 16
Personality Rikki. EMMA is the leader; she’s smart and a childhood defined by the discipline of swimming training has made her a very determined and focused person. She’s neat, she’s organised and she’s the sort of person you can rely on totally in a crisis. Emma’s a “can do” person and once she sets her mind to something, she never gives up.

Emma’s an up and coming star of the swimming pool, and people are already talking about her as a possible future “big thing”. She’s a valuable member of the School Swimming Team – a winning team that has beaten all comers in the last few years – and the town knows it.

EMMA’S POWER

Emma has the power to freeze water. A gesture can freeze raindrops or an entire canal! She could make a key out of ice, but why bother when she can burst a lock to pieces because when water freezes, it expands. Plus she makes some pretty funky ice sculptures.
Emma is the leader: We say shes the leader because, she's bossy,controlable,and very orginsed in her life.she loves things to go her way.because she more of that bossy type person, she doesnt really like anyone bossing her. or another fact that she doesnt either like people taking over of what she has planned out. shes very friendly,and really warm homecoming.shes more of the muture mermaid in the group.also emma as wel we have to describe that she is more of the obbsesive person,who likes to keep things clean.and not a hair out of place.she doesnt really like being horrible to people.Emma also is the sporty kinder girl, who loves to excirse and keep in shape,Emma's a "can do" person and once she sets her mind to something, she never gives up. anyway with this gift of being a mermaid, along followed emma gets the power to freeze water, and discovers that her power only gets stronger.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:14 pm

oh and remember The full moon triggers strange behaviors from the girls
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:49 pm

I remember that! When they touch water with the moon reflected on its surface strange things happen
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:50 pm

I already play emma and cleo!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down