Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mevao comes for a pride and possibly a mate (ALL WINGED LIONS/LIONESSES WELCOME)

2 posters

Go down

Mevao comes for a pride and possibly a mate (ALL WINGED LIONS/LIONESSES WELCOME) Empty Mevao comes for a pride and possibly a mate (ALL WINGED LIONS/LIONESSES WELCOME)

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:26 am

~ Mevao ~
My wings lowered me onto the soft cloud, I was exhausted from my journey, I roared to the sky hoping for others to come, I laid my head upon my paws and waited...

Last edited by Amethyst on Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Mevao comes for a pride and possibly a mate (ALL WINGED LIONS/LIONESSES WELCOME) Empty Re: Mevao comes for a pride and possibly a mate (ALL WINGED LIONS/LIONESSES WELCOME)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:04 am

Jade: I fly in landing gracfully and silently on the cloud standing a few feet away from him. I had heard the large male lion about a mile away where I was loooking for a mate and came to investigate. I walk over to strange lion and smile bowing then stand back up again holding my head high proudly showing I had been the cub of two leaders. "Hello"

Back to top Go down

Mevao comes for a pride and possibly a mate (ALL WINGED LIONS/LIONESSES WELCOME) Empty Re: Mevao comes for a pride and possibly a mate (ALL WINGED LIONS/LIONESSES WELCOME)

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:10 am

Evelyn~

I fly through the skies effortlessly, doing acrobatic flis and tricks as I went. I hear a lion roaring, and fly over to see wo it was. I saw the winged lion, and the lioness, landing at the edge of the cloud and folding my wings against my back, watching them both.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:40 am

~ Mevao ~
I see two lionesses land not far from me, '' Hello.'' I say happily, '' I am Mevao.'' I watch them kindly.
9heres a pic of him)
http://spiritwings.deviantart.com/art/Winged-Lion-16444171
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:45 am

Evelyn~
I walk forward to greet him.
"I'm Evelyn," I say, my voice young and smooth as I smile at him.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:25 pm

~ Mevao ~
I smile to her, '' Its nice to meet you Evelyn.'' My dark eyes watching her movements.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:33 pm

Evelyn~

I watch him.
"And to you as well," I say.
"So what brings you here?" I ask, ignoring his eyes on me.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:35 pm

~ Mevao ~
'' Well I came to create a pride and to find a mate.'' I say with a slight proudness to my voice, '' What brings you here?'' My voice was gentle again.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:38 pm

Evelyn~

I watch him and shrug.
"Just searching," I say.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:40 pm

~ Mevao ~
'' What are you searching for?'' A slight smile grew across my face, I sat down with the wind ruffling my mane.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:49 pm

Evelynh~

I look at him adn yawned, laying down.
"A mate," I say.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:52 pm

~ Mevao ~
I got up and laid beside her, '' I bet you have been asked by many other lions to be their mate.'' my smile faded a little.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:54 pm

~ Evelyn ~

I look at him.
"Nope," I say.
"I mostly stuck to myself and was a loner, but not anymore," I say, cleaning a paw.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:55 pm

~ Mevao ~
'' Maybe you would like to be my mate?'' I say with my voice hopeful.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:58 pm

~ Evelyn ~

I look at him and think for a moment.
"If you will have me," I say, my heart pounding slightly as I look at him.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:59 pm

~ Mevao ~
'' I would be honored to have you for a mate.'' I smile and look at her with happiness.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:13 pm

~Evelyn~

I smile and lick his choulder, laying my head down adn smiling again.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:15 pm

~Mevao~
I lay beside her and lick her cheek, '' Shall we go find other to join our pride?'' I smile to her.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:18 pm

Evelyn~

I smile and nod.
"If you wish to," I say, leanign against him.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:21 pm

~Mevao~
'' I wouldn't mind staying a little longer.'' I say looking toward the sunset the to her.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:23 pm

Evelyn~

I smile.
"Neither do I," I say. THe slight breeze ruffled his mane, adn I flicked my tail, spreading out my wings slightly.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:12 pm

~Mevao~
I spread my wings upward, '' Shall we find a place to rest for the night?'' I say looking up toward the sky.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:30 pm

Evelyn~

I smiled and stood up, spreading my wings adn shaking them out, the flight feathers falling into place.
"Let's," I say, leaping up into teh sky and waiting for him.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:36 pm

Jade: I watch them then turn around and walk away

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:41 pm

~Mevao~
I roar and leap into the air, my dark brown wings pulling my into the sky, '' I know the perfect place.'' I smiled to her and flew beside her.
(go to mystery desert Mevao and Evelyn come for shelter)
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down