Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mariah in her first heat{somebody PLEASE RP?}

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mariah in her first heat{somebody PLEASE RP?} Empty Mariah in her first heat{somebody PLEASE RP?}

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:35 pm

Mariah~ i canter into the field and look around...i didnt really know what was happening to me. i lifted my tail and let out a scent."what is wrong with me?" for some reason i thought i needed someone...a boy. i didnt even know what breeding was...ive heard other horses talk about it, but i dont know much....maybe i should let a stally show me how...
(she is almost 3) Mariah in her first heat{somebody PLEASE RP?} Formula%20One%2008C%2010

Back to top Go down

Mariah in her first heat{somebody PLEASE RP?} Empty Re: Mariah in her first heat{somebody PLEASE RP?}

Post by Saviour Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:18 pm

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Mariah in her first heat{somebody PLEASE RP?} Empty Re: Mariah in her first heat{somebody PLEASE RP?}

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:21 pm

"wh.. wh.. who are you?" i back away bcause im kinda scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:54 pm

I snort "Im Ace, and you are?" I ask, slowing to a stop and watching her
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:18 pm

Julia~
I walked slowly into the clearing after hearing voices. A saw a stallion and a mare. Actually she looked like a young mare more or so a filly. I walk closer to them and nickerson softly. I swished my tail letting the dreaded scent of my heat out into the open. I wince and shake my head.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:46 am

"Ace.....who is she? can you keep her away? bcause i want you to be mine...MINE, not hers" *i glare at the other mare and bare my teeth to warn her to go away*

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:28 pm

Julia~
I stop and look at her. I then proceed forward, walking slower but making my way to them. I stop when I'm at a comfortable distance. "Do you have a problem young mare?" I ask her trying to be kind. I lay my ears back but not flat. I swish my tail from side to side quickly.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:08 pm

"ya stay away from him...hes mine!" i turn away from her and flick my tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Julia~
I look at her with dark purple eyes. Purple was a rare color for horses and I just happened to be gifted with them. "Actually, it is the stallions choice what mare he wants. I simply came into this field being in heat as well." I look at the expression on her face and smirk. "You know your in heat right? That sexual desire pumping through your body and you don't even understand it..." I toss my head back and laugh, my mane fluttering up and landing across my black painted coat.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:36 pm

"i dont care!!! im really young!! i need a stallion to show me what to do"

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Julia~
I continue to watch her, moving slowly closer. "Well demanding that you own a stallion is not going to get you anywhere..." my voice trailed off as I whipped my head around and flattened my ears. "Oh great!" I mumble under my breath.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:12 pm

I snort at the two mares
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:59 pm

Julia~
One of my ears swivle arond to hear Ace snort and the other trained on the figure in the brush. "Come out Lance!" I say annoyed.

Lance~
I exit the trees chuckling, my brown and white splotched coat shimmering with health as I walk up to my sister. I nody head to the stallion and turn my attention to the mare in heat. "Was it you I smelt while I was walking along the path?" I ask her curiously looking her over...
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:30 am

"um...i guess" i say shyly

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:59 pm

Julia~
I roll my eyes and move away, glancing at Ace as I start to graze. With a single swish of my black tail a silent trail of heat scent drifted into the air and I wince embarrassed.

Lance~
I smile down at her, my eyes gleaming. "I believe it was..." I say as I step closer and steal a whiff near her flank and draw back flaring my nostrils. "It was...you smell as good as you look!" I say smiling.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:13 pm

Ace:I shake and lower my head to graze.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:20 pm

Julia~
I lifted my head and looked at Ace, "Im Julia.." I say cooly.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:27 am

"um...thanks" i say to lance and then walk over by ace and graze with him

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:11 am

Lance~
I chuckle, "Why you run?"
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:16 pm

"just in case you didnt notice... i walked...not ran. BIG difference there" *i flick my tail, letting out a scent by ace*

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:56 pm

Lance~
I just chuckle, "Its hypothetical!"

Julia~
I hardly knew her and I was already tired of her sarcasim. I pin my ears and toss my head up angrily, "Do not get snippy with my brother!" I flickedy tail annoyed, swinging my hindquarters. My being in heat was really making me pissy.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 am

Maria~
"now who's got a problem?" i ask the mare "and hypothetical? wat the h**l does that mean?" i ask lance

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:30 pm

Lance~
I snort, "It meant, you shifted away. Yes you walked away but to me it's running like." I toss my head.

Julia~
keeping my ears flat I say, "I ain't go no problem," my "street" talk kicking in. "You come up in here beggin for a stally and one comes payin no mind to you and when another willin one comes, you blow him off!" I glare at her, shifting restlessly.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:37 pm

Mariah~
"by the way...i didnt blow him up! i just need to get to know him, ace introduced himself and stuff, and lance just came out of the trees without introducing" i snort and flick my tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:36 am

Lance~
I look at her, "You didn't give me a chance to introduce myself before "walked" off.." I say as I eye Ace.

Julia~
I snort, "Apperently he ain't payin no attention to ya!" i roll my eyes and swish my tail hastily from side to side. Smartass mare pissed me off easily.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next