Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the sins bring chaos!!

Go down

the sins bring chaos!! Empty the sins bring chaos!!

Post by aphrodite Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:35 pm

exstravagance is like no other horse or human. mainly becuase she is a sin, and leader of all the sins. her hooves puonded lightly on the ground as she raced thruogh the forest dodging branches and weaving thruogh the trees with ease. she was delacite, graceful, and beautiful but more importantly she was deadly. if you ever got on her bad side she wouldnt think twice before killing you. but dont worry becuase she would be sure that it was a slow, miserable death. she luaghs at the face of danger and toys with the reaper himself. she stormed thruogh the trees till she reached a small bare clearing " this," she said in a elusive, unrestistable voice " is where we will make camp" she said to her herd; the rest of the sins. the moonlight made her beautiful golden coat shine a radiant yellow. she smiled as the rest of the sins gathered around her.

the sins bring chaos!! Sym_unicorn

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

the sins bring chaos!! Empty Re: the sins bring chaos!!

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:35 pm

Shadow Link made his way through the forest. Slowly and steadily, his crimson eyes menacing his black coat pitch black and pale white blaze gleamed with what little light showered from between the leaves. He flicked his purple tail and let out a shrill whinnie for the heck of it and ravens and crows squaked and cawed as they rose from their resting place and bounded into the sky, he smirked to himself. Oh what to do what to do.... he thought, oh how Shadow loved causing mischeif. He looked around his red eyes scanning the area, searching for something. Anything really that could suppress his boredom.

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:05 pm

[does he have a human form??]

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:51 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:04 pm

[awesome that makes it easier]

exstravagance, now tiered of having for legs and little movement of her neck trasnformed into her elagant human form. with a dazzling smile and a ever-so-confident look in her eyes said with ease " i am exstravagance, leader of the herd of the deadly sins. who might you be?" she ask with a slightly disturbing chill in her voice.

the sins bring chaos!! 2704737612_c91a09ca77_o

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:53 am

Shadow looked at Extravagance and snorted, just then shadows began to swirl around him and then he stood before her in his human form "The names Shadow Link." he stuck out his chin a bit defiantly and a smirk was plastered on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:19 pm

Envy: I walk in with grace and ease behind our leader, Extravagance. A slow smile spreads across her face as she comes to a stop. She turns her head around to look behind her, flaring her nostrils and narrowing her eyes she lifts a lip in disgust. Shaking my head I walk over to my leader and kneel before her, while transforming to my human form also. My eyes are focused on the ground, but when Greed looks at me my startling emerald green eyes scowl back at her. They weren't wrong when they said looks could kill. My full, red lips part showing my white teeth, in a snarl. Long, black, curly hair blows around my shoulders and trails down my back. I had taken my hair out of the usual style I had it in. The snake around my neck hissing softly as i curled around my right arm.
http://blackeri.deviantart.com/art/The-Seven-Deadly-Sins-ENVY-14288513

Greed: Lifting my feathered feet with a springy prance, I trot in behind the two that entered before me. Seeing Envy, I pin my ears and flick my tail dismissing her. I stop before Extravagance and touch my chin to my chest. "Extravagance," I turn to the guy beside her doing the same thing, "Shadow." No I did not know him, I had simply overheard his name being spoken. Transforming into my human form, I appear as a girl kneeling before her leader. My head still touches my chest. Out of the corner of my eyes I look at Envy with a slight smirk. My gold eyes glitter for a moment, then I look back down to the earthy ground till my mistriss acknowledged me.
http://k405-k1773n.deviantart.com/art/Seven-Vicious-Virtues-Greed-43136898

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:36 pm

she hissed at shadow. " you do not impress me!" she snapped enraged. she hated nothing more was somone who thuoght they were better than her... espcialy a whimpy guy like him
exstravagance was always proud of her girls " good evening ladies" she said in a perfect bell tone, intending for the girls to get up after she spoke " where are the others?" she questioned. they should have been here by now.

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:48 pm

Greed: I bow my head lower. "I'm sorry, but I do not know Mistress Exstravagance."

Envy: My green eyes flash. It was just like Greed to suck up and try to be more then the rest of us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down