Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the vampire princess runs away for a while

Go down

the vampire princess runs away for a while Empty the vampire princess runs away for a while

Post by aphrodite Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:42 pm

sinful obbession quietly jumped from the window sill into darkend uprising's arm. " shhhh" sinz said to him puting a fingure over he lips. when the coast was clear they ran as fast as they could into the nearby forest. they ran by moonlight for about a mile or so then slowed to a walk lightly panting. their skin gleamed a pale silver in the moon light as sinz slipped her hand into drake's. it was about midnight before they rested in a small meadow . drak leanded against a tall oak with sinz right next to him. she sighed as she stared up a the full moon, thank nyx that they had gotten away sucessfuly. it would be hours before any one even relised they were gone!

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

the vampire princess runs away for a while Empty Re: the vampire princess runs away for a while

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:47 pm

[Correct me if I'm wrong, but humans, right? xD]

Back to top Go down

the vampire princess runs away for a while Empty Re: the vampire princess runs away for a while

Post by aphrodite Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:50 pm

[close!! vampires!! lol cyclops ]

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:51 pm

[No, no. That's not what I meant xD I meant, as in, human form. :p Cause, I've rp'd vamp horses, wolves, cats...etc...:p]

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:56 pm

o ya lol they humans in that meaning lol

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:04 pm

[kk]

~DJ~
I race through the forest, a speeding blur. I reach the clearing and look in. I spot the young girl and lick my lips, unaware that she was a vampire...like me.
My eyes turned a bloodthirsty red and I made my way around, hoping to scare her from behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:20 pm

darkened uprising sat up, hearing someone. there was no way the royal guard had coughten up with them, drake was the fastest out of all of them and he was the one who ran away! he motioned for sinful obbsession to stay absolutly quite and stay put while he checked the perimeter. sinz stayed qiuetly next to the massive tree watching drake with bright blue eyes, her fangs gleaming beautifuly in the moonlight

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:35 pm

~DJ~
I stopped confused. "It's a vampire too...but...there's more than one?" I whispered maybe a little too loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:50 pm

sinz heared someone behind her and got to her feet. " who's there?!" she demanded seeing sinz get up drake ran to her and crouched in front of her hissing protectivly " show yourself!" he demanded bearing his three inch fangs.

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:02 pm

~DJ~
I bared my fangs and stepped out of the darkness. "There are two of you." I hissed.

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:09 pm

sinful obbessions stood taller her crown , witch she had foregotten to take off before she left, gleamed in the moonlight " wow! you can count!!" she said sarcasticly. " now who sent you?!" she said while she stomped her foot angrily

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:17 pm

~DJ~
I scoffed, "Yeah I believe I can!" and then added, "No one sent me. I'm not some servant." I growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:21 pm

" then why are you here?" darkend uprising asked angrily. if the king and queen knew they were here and had ran away they would kill him!

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:31 pm

~DJ~
I trace my lips with my finger, smirking. "That, my dear, I cannot tell you...as I see you've already..." I stopped and grinned to the man. "Oh, and...er...princess." I scowled over the word. "I do believe your not supposed to be here either, hm?

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:34 pm

drake stood up straight " no we're not" he said harshly and slipped sinz forgotten crown and put it into her bag. " who are you?" sinz asked still not sure of him. they couldnt really trust anyone right now

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:39 pm

~DJ~
I let out a soft chuckle, my eyes red and thristy. "Well...I don't really think I want to tell you. I can't trust vamps like you. The little princess (he scowled at the word again) might tell the..." he stopped midsentance and glared, "Okay, maybe I just don't want to tell."

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:46 pm

" i am not little!!" she hissed that was one thing she hated! she was over two hundered years old and was sick of being treeated like a little girl!... meanwhile drake gave a crooked smile " now you've done it" he smirked to the other guy. and waited for her temper to be over

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:48 pm

~DJ~
I smirked, flexing a few of my muscles. "Bring it on, princess." he hissed dangerously.

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:18 pm

"thats right!!! i am a princess!! your princess! princess of all moon vampires!!" she snapped, her fangs gleaming dangorusly her alabrate apttern of goddess given tatoos apearing. her eyes changed to a viscious red as darkend uprising embraced ehr in his mass-of-muscle arms to keep her from attacking the kreep

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:13 pm

~DJ~
I rolled my eyes and kept my gaze on her. "So, why are you and not in your castle protecting your precious...what did you call us? Moon vamps?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down