Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it hurts like a bullet to my brain!! [human]

Go down

it hurts like a bullet to my brain!! [human] Empty it hurts like a bullet to my brain!! [human]

Post by aphrodite Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:46 pm

katie ran as fast as her legs could carry her. black canverse pounding the dirt hard as she ran thruogh the forrest. she didnt see the root that seemeed to come out of no where. it cought her foot bringing her down to face plant in the mud. she was soaked from head to to with rain and mud now but she kept running. her heart puonded deep in her chest, and her lungs ached as she fourced air thruogh them but she had to keep running she had to get away from that lunatic. her blonde hair was a mess and her face was streaked with mascara ans eyeliner. she kept running til she found a tree and climbed up to the verry top. she slid off her bag ans balanced it next to her so she could dig trough it. she felt around untill she felt the sharp egde of what she was looking for. she pressed the blade to her wrist as she sobbed helplessly. thick red bloody lines appeared on her wrist as she cut herself... it was here last resort.......

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum