Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Sugar searches for a young stally to be her mate (PLEASE RP! ALL HORSES ARE WELCOME)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Black Sugar searches for a young stally to be her mate (PLEASE RP! ALL HORSES ARE WELCOME) - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Sugar searches for a young stally to be her mate (PLEASE RP! ALL HORSES ARE WELCOME)

Post by Saviour Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:23 pm

American Pride:I shrug frantically
[kk bye]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Black Sugar searches for a young stally to be her mate (PLEASE RP! ALL HORSES ARE WELCOME) - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Sugar searches for a young stally to be her mate (PLEASE RP! ALL HORSES ARE WELCOME)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:43 am

Black sugar~
i couldnt take it anymore, so my instincts took over and i layed down and two hooves appeared

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:10 pm

Black Sugar~
"ouch!" i say as i shot up from the ground and stood on all fours "why does it hurt so bad?" i say confused "make it stop!" i pace around, the foals two hooves still hanging out of my back end

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:14 pm

American Pride:I watch her with simpathetic (Sp?) eyes.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:23 pm

(What does Sp? mean?)

Black Sugar~
i couldnt take it anymore, so i laid down and pushed the foal out
Black Sugar searches for a young stally to be her mate (PLEASE RP! ALL HORSES ARE WELCOME) - Page 2 Wyoming%20Dreamer%20left

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:50 pm

~Sky~
I nickered calmly to Black. "I know a thing or two about foaling. Don't worry. I'll care for you." I smiled softly and then turned to Pride. "My name is Sky."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:50 am

Black sugar~
"what do i do?" i say nervously as i pace around with two hooves hanging out my back end

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:31 pm

~Sky~
I snort calmly. "Well first, get your butt back on the floor. You could kill the foal while standing up in the middle of birth and strutting around like some beverly-hills drama queen. Down." he commanded in almost a whisper.
"Down, and then wait. When you feel pain, more than your in now, it means push. Then give yourself a break."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:33 pm

Black sugar~
i snort "i need some privacy!!!" i say to the stallion and then walk into some trees to lay down. i pushed and a nose enrged after the two feet

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:34 am

American Pride:I nod and look worridley at black
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:10 pm

Black sugar~
i let my instincts take over and i push and the foal slides out almost halfway. i try to stand because it hurt, but i couldnt, it hurt even worse to try to stand. "why does this have to happen to me?" i say nervously

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:32 am

American Pride:I stay silent, not knowing what to say.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:22 pm

~Sky~
I rolled my eyes. "Just shut up and push!" I called over to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:55 pm

Black sugar~
"im leaving after i have this baby!" i think to myself as i push hard and th foal finally slides out.
(This is the foal)
Black Sugar searches for a young stally to be her mate (PLEASE RP! ALL HORSES ARE WELCOME) - Page 2 Indy_May_24th_2007

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:19 pm

American Pride:I jump at his histeria, but agreed. She needed disipline, though it needent [sp?] be harsh. She was a young mare who needed to learn about breeding. I knew how to handle it, but haden't done it before.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:42 pm

~Sky~
I started tapping my hoof on the ground. My ears flicked back and I called out to Black, "Darling, my grandmother can foal faster than you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:42 pm

American Pride: I snort at him, he was quite cocky. I stand there, my mane and forelock gently swaying in the breeze. My legs were short and strong, but Iwas a fast runner. I lower my head and nibble on some sweet clover.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:29 am

Black~
"lets go little one" i smile at my newborn foal and she stands up as we run away through the trees

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:06 am

American Pride:I snort and watch her leave. "Not even a thank you for the help, she would've died without you" I say.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:16 pm

Black sugar~
i run away with my new filly that i would name Aphrodite. i ran through the cherry orchard and found a herd with a buckskin stallion as a leader. maybe he would let me stay... (she is in mason's herd now)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat May 08, 2010 3:14 pm

American Pride:I sneeze and lower my head to graze. Too much excitement for today...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum