Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wynterskye looks for a mate (all dragons welcome)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wynterskye looks for a mate (all dragons welcome) Empty Wynterskye looks for a mate (all dragons welcome)

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:54 am

~ Wynterskye ~
I roared and landed on the cloud my black and icy blue scales easily seen amoungst the White cloud, Is there truly no love out there for me? I thought unhapilly to myself, I roared again hoping for someone to come.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Wynterskye looks for a mate (all dragons welcome) Empty Re: Wynterskye looks for a mate (all dragons welcome)

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:26 pm

(male or female?)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Wynterskye looks for a mate (all dragons welcome) Empty Re: Wynterskye looks for a mate (all dragons welcome)

Post by Saviour Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:31 pm

Abby:I fly in and land on the cloud, looking at the other dragon. I snort at him and shake, folding my wings back. My rough, scarred back now shown,suggesting I was from the Naku group a nasty group of force breeders and pigs. I grin slyly and stand tall, bearing the position of a leader. I throw my head back and roar, it was hard and powerful, yet mocking.

http://www.elfwood.com/art/d/d/ddionne/bigdrag.jpg
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:45 am

( female)
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:36 pm

(kk)
Cruendo~
I soar high above the tops of many trees and watch them pass below me with keen silver eyes. A glimmer of two dragons catch my eye and perform a tight back flip and swoop down to them. I hover in the air, my large white wings beating rythmicly until lower myself to ground, landing with audible *hump* and standing up tall. I tuck in my wings and eye two warily. I lifted my elegant head towards the sun and the rays shimmer down upon my white scales outlined in sliver and trail along my bulging muscles. I turn towards the two females and open my jaws exsposing rows and rows of sharp teeth and bugle softly, throwing my head back and sending a wave through the spikes lining my back down to my tail. Wynterskye looks for a mate (all dragons welcome) White
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:41 pm

~ WynterSkye ~
I looked to the male and bowed, Hello. My elegant White scales gleaming in the sunlight, I was almost as tall as the male before me, I smiled and swished my spiked tail as I watched him with icey blue eyes filled with curiosity. My fin-like spikes grew out from my forehead to the tip of my tail, I smiled to him and revealed row after row of dangerous razor sharp teeth, a medium sized saphire glowed in my chest, it was the hardest substance I had ever come across, it was tougher than diamond.

Wynterskye looks for a mate (all dragons welcome) White_Dragon_In_Moonlight
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:09 pm

C.~(For short)

I look over the beautiful dragoness and a smile spreads across my face as I hear her wonderous voice echo around me. Her lucid sapphire eyes reflected curiosity as did my silver ones that traced her curving and slender form, her white scales glowing dimmly. I see the blue stone on her chest and blink one before returning her a greeting. "Hello." bellows my deep voice.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:26 pm

[center]~ WynterSkye ~ (( Wynter or Skye for short))
I smiled as I heard his deep yet majestic voice," I'm WynterSkye." I licked my talon clean then looked back to him, his gleaming White scales seemed to soak in the sunlight, his silver eyes were mesmorising, I watched the suns' rays touch the crystal in my chest, several small beams of blue light cascaded from the saphire and my body gain a slight ominously blue hue.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:07 pm

Cruendo~
I bow my head and arch my slender neck gracefully, "Its a pleasure to be in the presence of such a wonderous dragoness as you, Skye." I say softly, my deep voice ringing out gentle in her ears. I elevate my head again and my silver gaze immediatly goes to her shining sapphire around her neck, the crystal adding a more radient look to her. "I am Cruendo." I say introducing myself to her. I lower my body to the ground and lift a forleg to extend my claw, my talons gleaming in the sunlight. I curl them back in and return my claw to the spot infront of my broad chest where the other rested.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:23 pm

[center]~ Skye ~
" Why thank you Cruendo. It's a honour to meet such a magnificent Drake." I smiled slightly and stretched my talons, I stretched my wings and bowed, showing the grace and finesse of the movement, I hadn't met a drake before so this was my first ever encounter, I smiled again and stood once more, I folded my wings in and arched my neck gracefully.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Cruendo~
Upon having many encounters with bunches of dragoness, Skye was one of the minimal that I liked. But naturaly she was the most beautiful of them all. I grin, "Of all my encounters, you are thy most lavishing." I stand up striaght and tall, my silver eyes never leaving her figure, as my muscles ripple and move beneath the tightness of my white scales. At the tip of my tail, four spikes on each side, a small ball started to glow. I dared to take a step closer to her, my talons leaving rivlets in the dirt. I extended my neck out all the way and ran my nose along her shoulder and lower neck taking in her scent. The ball on my tail began to glow brighter.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:49 pm

~ WynterSkye ~
I smiled and my saphire glowed dimly as he came near," Thank you Cruendo." I smiled and as his nose touched the delicate yet tough scales that lined my shoulder a shiver ran up my spine, made of pure delight and my saphire grew brighter, I looked down his back and admired the muscularity of his shape, I leant my head gently against his neck, his scales were warm to the touch and I was unable to describe what I had felt at that exact moment.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:52 pm

Abby:I watch the other two dragons and screech, the sound supernatural, and different. I stand in the moonlight, it seems to bounce on my black scales.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:07 pm

(patriot, would you like me to bring in a dragon for you?)

Cruendo~
Her touch against my neck was so softly electrifying I swear my whole body jolted. I stepped even closer, my little scratches in the dirt from my talons that clenched and unclenched. I lengthend my nosing to the full length of her back and spikes until I reached her flank and rounded back up. The little horn on the tip of my nose trailing her scales up her neck until my masculine head was almost level with hers, mine slightly higher. "Your most certainly welcome." I murmur back as I press my head to her hers and start to hum, my vocal chords in my throat vibrating almost like a cat purring. The ball of my tail glows bright yet as I daringly slip my forked tongue out and trail her nose like a caress tasting her. It was what dragons from my home did in greeting and to show we liked the other.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:44 pm

~ WynterSkye ~

I couldn't have felt a more mesmoring moment, his forked tongue tapped the tip of my nose and made me shiver slightly, his humming was a joy to hear as his head was pressed gently against my skull, I hummed aswell and my melodious yet soft voice mixed with his, I slid my small forked tongue from my mouth and tapped his chin twice, in my family, the Natu, that was how the we would say I like you.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:31 am

Cruendo~
As I smile softly from her presence, my ears pick up a higher more feminie hum and I realize Skye is humming too. I pull my head back and stare into her entrancing eyes, nearly getting lost in their endless pits. Her tongue weasles out and taps my chin so softly and I close my eyes as my humming seemed to grow louder. I extend my neck straight up Aand level my head forward as I close the gap between us and press my broad chest to hers, wrapping my neck around hers and sighing softly as my glowing ball brighten yet again.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:51 am

~ WynterSkye ~
I felt his warm chest against mine, his neck wrapped around my own slender neck and I felt overwhelmed with joy, me Saphire glowed brightly and I hummed a sweet melody as his hum became louder,I looked to him my adoring eyes lost in his endless silver ones, He is amazing. I thought and moved head and our noses bumped, a dragons kiss.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:29 am

[sure]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:29 pm

Cruendo~
I smile as I rub my head up and down her neck and close to her own delicate head. She pulled away and I was loft in her everlasting eyes. I blinked suprised when she bumped my nose performing a dragon kiss. My heart nearly melted as I kissed back but I knew she was the one. I still needed to get to know her better before I asked her to be mine. I gently pulled back, stepping out of our grasp smiling. "Where do you come from?" I ask as I inspect a scale on my thigh.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:30 pm

~ WynterSkye ~
I blushed slightly as he kissed me back," I come from the Mountains not far from here. My ancestral lands." I smiled," Where are you from?" I asked kindly as my eyes begged for him but I resisted my own temptation, I swished my spiked tail and looked at Cruendo with pure delight and another which I could not describe.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:12 pm

Cruendo~
I lift my gaze and stare past her to the jagged mountains from where she came from. I smile and turn my head and point East with a long talon, "I come from over the Gil'ead River beyond the Victorian Desert." I turn back to her and grin a flashy smile wanting to hold her to me, wrap her in my wings and lick her all over but i resisted the purposturous urge. I extend my wings and beat them a few times, "Care to fly down to the lush valley below?" I ask as I get ready for take off.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sat May 01, 2010 8:41 am

~ WynterSkye ~
I smiled," I'd love too." I stretched my wings and took flight, my graceful movements were like that of a swan, I laughed and twirled around it the air, I saw him about to leap into the air and I flew down to the beautiful valley below my speed was unparalelled.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun May 02, 2010 9:47 pm

Cruendo~
I lean over the edge and watch her race down, her movement so graceful it was like she was dancing on the air. I step back and spread my wings out to their full length and thrust upward with my powerful hindlegs, the force propelling me upwards. Once I level out, I swoop down and soar after her with great agility and accuracy, tucking my wings back in, and letting gravity slip in. I near her amazing figure and and I quickly thrust them out and let the updraft slow me down. I beat my wings rythmiclly as I lowered myself to the lush valley below and land sounlessly on the forest floor.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Mon May 03, 2010 2:01 am

~ WynterSkye ~
I flap my wings gently and land softly all you heard was a small tap of my claws on the ground, I look back at my neck and see a few scales are missing, My eyes returned thier gaze to Cruendo and they were trying to ignore the fact that my neck was now a bigger weakness then before I took flight.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon May 03, 2010 5:20 am

Cruendo~
I start walking over to her and spot the missing scales along her neck. My eyes blaze worry as I stop next to her and look them over. "Where did your scales go?" I ask worridly. I draw away and look at her with white eyes and back down to her neck curiously. I glance at mine but they were all there.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next