Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mortal and Immortal War!

Go down

Mortal and Immortal War! Empty Mortal and Immortal War!

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:05 am

With the chaos of killing and a nasty blood bath raging in the valley below me, the gentle breeze from the mountain side tugged at my crimson mane and blew whisps freely into the air. I swished my tail from side to side casually as I watch the war with lucid emerald eyes, breathing deeply in and out. The sun was hidden by the gray clouds that crowded the sky promising rain, causing my pearl white coat to look dim. I snort and shake my head, my bloody colored mane flying into the air and then fluttering down to my whithers like slender rivers of fresh blood. I pricked my ears forward as a loud shrilling whinny from far below echoed off the jagged rocks and sent chills down my spine, causing me to shy back. A hawk rose from the tree tops just below me and cried mornfully as It took to the sky now a sad crimson red. My eyes widen in disbelife and horror as the news suddenly hit me with a hard impact. My body began to ach my my breathing was jagged as i tried to get past the realization. We lost the war...our king was slayed. Horses would now be ruled over by the demon equine. I reared and screamed as I wheeled around and raced back Into the woods to try and escape the terror that would be waiting.

(Days before)

The sun filled sky expanded north, south, east, and west with few clouds to hide the sun. I stood atop a lone hill out in the middle of a field staring sleepily out into the open. My eye lids were drooping and my neck was arched down as the breeze rustled the swaying trees scattered about. The landscape was peaceful and calm with few mares grazing near by. Sleep was threatening to over come me as my eyes close for good. My knees buckled and I tumbled to the ground with an audible *humph*, rolling onto my side and resting my head on the soft grass. My breathing was slow and deep as I drifted into a heavy slumber, my body slowly shutting down. The sun glittered down and rested in sweet rays upon my white coat and brought out the mulitiple hues of my red mane and tail. I was of unique coloring, non other of my land or the empire was born so beautiful. Little did I know of the sacred powers that came with being like I was, but I would soon find out.  
I was woken from my slumber from the sound of many hooves striking the ground in a hasty retreat. I elevated my head slowly and glanced around sleepily scanning the land. All the mares were gone and so was the breeze. A set of chills ran down my spine as I swivled my ears around trying to catch any sound in the eerie silence. I quickly clammor to my feet and whip my head around hastily getting the feeling eyes were on me, watching my every move. 
Suddenly a odd growling sound echoed through the silent meadow, shattering the silence. I wheel around and stand my ground looking towards the direction of the growls with emerald eyes filled with hatred. I knew what  produced the haunted growl and every horse smart enough would have ran, but I chose to stay and confront the evil creature.  "Who are you?" I demanded. Another low growl comes from the trees and suddenly a large black horse appears with sharp long fangs and huge feathered wings. It pawed the ground with silver hooves and tossed it's head up, it's long dagger horn piercing the sky. In a voice like a hiss it replied, "Valin, demon son of Delda!" he snorted smoke and his deadly red eyes studied me. Why are you here?" I say angrily. "My father is starting a war with the mortals. A blood bath of mortal to immortal." he quickly clamped his mouth as if he said too much. "It won't happen!" I shout as I wheel around and gallop towards the kingdom, his hissing laughter fading as I go.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum