Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mare Of Gold With A Heart Of Lead

2 posters

Go down

The Mare Of Gold With A Heart Of Lead Empty The Mare Of Gold With A Heart Of Lead

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:46 pm

(If you wish to reply to this story, please read *Till death do us part...part to soon* in the cemetary. Until you read it, do not post here. Thanks)

Maricela huffed loudly, her breath filling the chilled air as she paced the empty clearing. Tall trees of various types circled the clearing like a fence, keeping her in with their gangly branches. They trees were bare with no leaves, only ice clung to them causing their arms to sag to the ground. Snow covered the ground ankle high and buried rocks and grass, her only food source. Some patches of ground were slick with frozen ice and Maricela had to catch her footing once or twice after slipping. The sky was gray and cloudy, blocking the sun and casting a dull glow to her golden coat. She swished her creme tail, the silver streaks hidden underneath. Her stomch buldged with twins growing inside her from her previous love. Thinking of Decaprio made her body ach but tears refused to fall and her lead heart didn't even clench. She lost her footing again but this time toppled to the snow ground and landed harshly on her side. She cried out in ago y as a shooting pain shot through her body. The snow was freezing against her body but she was to feeble to get up. Maricela knew her children were due soon and no one would be near to help her. She wanted to seek a new love life, find a stallion to love her and be willing to take on another stallion's foals; was that possible? Who could ever learn to love a mare of gold with a heart of lead?

The Mare Of Gold With A Heart Of Lead 20140526
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Mare Of Gold With A Heart Of Lead Empty Re: The Mare Of Gold With A Heart Of Lead

Post by Emoticon Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:08 am

~Olasis~
*I heard a harsh thump as i trot up the hill. I saw a mare lieing almost motionless. i whinne and trot in to see if she was ok. but then i see her stomach and knew she had fell on the side with her foals.*"Hello mare. i am very sorry for your lose,You must have a broken heart,with sowwor and anger. But don't let your heart fill up with lead and become soild. I will be at your side. I will help you for i know what it is like to have a one you love so much dissapear in a fight. it was a stunning fight in my head ever since i could graze. My mother was killed her stud had left her,only in pleasure he mated with her. so she gave birth to me. But the second time she had fond true love,a stallion that would never leave her side,untill that dreadful day. My mother was going into labor,but her mate didn't what 2 foals. so he tried to get rid of me,but my mom toke the blow and protected me. with foal about to be born,she knew she couldn't handle giving birth,But she protected me anyway. Everytime she attacked,it didn't do damege,for she was to weak. so she protect me till the stud ran off,once again. She fell to the ground, giving birth to my sister,only to find out my sister was dead,and also my mother. Ever since then i will look out for that stallion,if i ever see him again,he will pay for what he did to my mother!"*i nuzzle you and comfort you*"You are welcomed to stay in my herd,if you like. i will never run away or die,when you are with me. I know you opened yur heart to your mate and he dissapered. but please open your heart,once more."*I lift you up and take the dirt off you*
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Mare Of Gold With A Heart Of Lead Empty Re: The Mare Of Gold With A Heart Of Lead

Post by Emoticon Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:15 am

Onah123 wrote:
~Olasis~
*I heard a harsh thump as i trot up the hill. I saw a mare lieing almost motionless. i whinne and trot in to see if she was ok. but then i see her stomach and knew she had fell on the side with her foals.*"Hello mare. i am very sorry for your lose,You must have a broken heart,with sowwor and anger. But don't let your heart fill up with lead and become soild. I will be at your side. I will help you for i know what it is like to have a one you love so much dissapear in a fight. it was a stunning fight in my head ever since i could graze. My mother was killed her stud had left her,only in pleasure he mated with her. so she gave birth to me. But the second time she had fond true love,a stallion that would never leave her side,untill that dreadful day. My mother was going into labor,but her mate didn't what 2 foals. so he tried to get rid of me,but my mom toke the blow and protected me. with foal about to be born,she knew she couldn't handle giving birth,But she protected me anyway. Everytime she attacked,it didn't do damege,for she was to weak. so she protect me till the stud ran off,once again. She fell to the ground, giving birth to my sister,only to find out my sister was dead,and also my mother. Ever since then i will look out for that stallion,if i ever see him again,he will pay for what he did to my mother!"*i nuzzle you and comfort you*"You are welcomed to stay in my herd,if you like. i will never run away or die,when you are with me. I know you opened yur heart to your mate and he dissapered. but please open your heart,once more."*I lift you up and take the dirt off you*
sorry that first part about the stud didn't realy make sense Suspect it's "My mother was at the garden of plenty when she meet a stud but the stud came only for pleasure and mated then left so she gave brith to me.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:22 am

(it's okay haha)

Maricela lifted her tired head to see another stallion heading up the snowy hill. She was tired and winced from the shooting pain in her legs. She struggled to get into a laying position so she could watch him with dark blue eyes. He came closer and she flattened her ears but kept her mouth shut listening intently to what he had to say. When he finished, she had a small amount of respect for him and his desire to help her. Maricela almost cried when he mentioned the killing of his mother and sister. She stood with his help and weakly shook out the dirt and clumps of snow from her dimmed gold coat. "Stallion, may my heart rest like rock for it can hold no more feelings. No love can shatter the chains I keep locked around it. I will come with for I do need a place to stay until these foals are born." he cold voice said yet it held a hint of relief. She started following him, her tangled wet mane clinging to her neck and her frozen tail hanging stifly behind her. She took slow feeble steps as she followed him, moving less elegantly over the slippery snow and ice with her enlarged stomach swinging from side to side. "What shall I call you?" came her stoney voice from behind him.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:02 pm

(go to painted lendge and i'll make a topic.)
[color=darkred]
~Olasis~
*I whinne with relief that she will be safe in my land. I let her lean on me for i know she is exhousted.*"You can call me anything you like,Maricela. Or you can call me by my name. My name is Olasis,or Olas for short."*i help you up a step hill and quicky com back so you can lean on me
(i gotta go im eating lunch.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:10 pm

At first Maricela flinched away from his gentle touch but winced from the shooting pain in her legs and leaned thankfully on him. "Olas.." she whispered tonguing his name around. She continued walking with him trying not to put too much weight on him but also adding weight every now and again to test his strength. Would he be a good leader to her and his herd? She kept her eyes guarded and his voice low as they walked, her mind racing around with thousands of questions about what will happen next? She was never a mare of good luck only once was karma good to her, but karma is twisted and tore it all from her grasp. Tears stung in her eyes and she refused to let them fall. Not now. Not ever.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down