Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Olasis brings Mariela to her place to stay

2 posters

Go down

Olasis brings Mariela to her place to stay Empty Olasis brings Mariela to her place to stay

Post by Emoticon Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:41 pm

~Olasis~*I walk in with a mare on my sholder and let her rest next to a apple tree with marks on it. it was the tallest tree in the land. It is still strong after 150 years. If a horse could jump on it,the horse could go as high as midway up the tree. Other Horses have stayed and made beds next to it,the trees were broken to lean on the old tree. Their the marks on the tree said what it was for. it was big and many horses could live in the middle.*"This is where you'll live for now"*You look up and see lead mare rest*"Don't worry about the lead mare, We don't have a lead mare. Besides,your going to give birth soon so you need the best you can get. I'll be on the out side if you need me."*you see its big and look at the names everywhere. "Prenegt Mares rest.Stud training rest.Mother-and-foal Rest.Herd learder rest.Lead mare rest.Filly rest.Protecters station and rest.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Olasis brings Mariela to her place to stay Empty Re: Olasis brings Mariela to her place to stay

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:20 pm

Maricela held her head low as they walked pai fully toward his home. As they entered, the delisious sme of apple tickled her nose and she quickly dialted her nostrils to breathe in the scent better. Her mi d went back to a memory where she was just a foal standing under an apple tree with her mother eating as many as she could until her mother warned she could get sick. Maricela nodded solomnly as she entered the space between the huge apple tree and marvaled at the amazing space the others created around it. It fascinated her how all the snow had melted before she reached this wonderous place. She cocked her head, "No lead mare?" she shurgged and plopped down to rest. It felt so good to feel soft grass under her aching body and to feel a gentle breeze rustle the trees and dry her soaked coat and mane. A few apples fell and she ate them slowly, savoring the sweet juices.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Olasis brings Mariela to her place to stay Empty Re: Olasis brings Mariela to her place to stay

Post by Emoticon Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:21 pm

~Olasis~
*I watch over you carefully for the next few days,bringing apples,carrots and grass. for I was thin,i did not think about hunger,for the foals were going to born soon. A stream was nearby,i would take you over a couple of times a day. I would make you stand up so you would not crush your bones,nor you foal(s). Even againest my will i would eat and graze,kowing that if a stud could come i would have no energy. I would take out weeds and poisonuos plants for my lips were made almost of steel,for i was tired i kept myself going thoughout the day. i would almost sleep in at morning,but knowing i have to take care of you i willing get up thorout the day, and take care of you. My legs become stiff and numb from walking all over the site.*"Are you ok,Mariela? Are you going into labor soon? Do you feel any pain?"*I worry over and over and relize that i'm worrying to much and should calm down and relax.*"I can't do this much longer Mariela. For i know you will give birth and i need more energy for that too. So you must stand up before the end of the week or i will not be able to help you. But don't worry because it's Sunday and you should be well by thursday."*I say tirerly and I put some grass and leaves over you and me for that tonight was going to get cold. I wake up next morning tired. and graze and see you awake.*
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:57 pm

(your posts make me laugh but in a good way!)

Maricela enjoyed the treatment she recieved from this stallion. He was kind, caring, gentle and very supportive. Ate all that he gave but never asked for more but he brought it anyway. The apples, carrots and other sweets treats fattened her up and helped her gain back her lost strength. "Young Olas, you need to rest, eat, and live your life as you would before I arrived." she smiled small. "Dont worry about me. Iv foaled before it's just two this time. I should be able to stand soon." her voice was more gentle then when they first met. Maricela gathered her legs under her and pushed up, swaying as she tried to hold up. She smiled triumphantly as she started walking toward the river. She needed a bath. "Dont mind me olas, you go rest up!" she called from the bank. Her heart felt lighter that week, like a chain had snapped from his caring.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:34 pm

~Olasis~
*hearing her words, He goes up to get some apples and graze Then rest for a few hours then gets some water.* "Well, I'm glad your ok. I will be back I must get more mares, belive it or not. I will be at the garden of plenty, if you go into labor, get me or go to foaling grounds. Call my name and I will be their, since it's not very far away. I have some food in the middle of the trees, if you get hungry then go in the house."*I say looking back at you then galloping away on to the horizon.My shadow fades away when i go up the hill.As you see me running on a leave pile. Fall was coming fast. The temp. has changed and the maple trees have few leaves left. It was warm in the house, Since the bushes were thick and pine trees were too.*

Last edited by Onah123 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sent. didn't make sense/more sent.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:45 pm

Maricla~
I assure him that he will be notified if I went into labor but I also told him I would have it here since I could not hardly walk or move fast enough to get to the foaling grounds. I watch him go, the cool fall air crisp as I breathe it in slowly and exhale slowly. I walk along the river bank watching the reflection of the sky in it's dark surface almost like a mirror. I look towards the trees, their bright orange, red, and yellow colors warming up my thoughts of the past fall seasons then my heart begins to ach. I shake away the thoughts and start walking in an arch towards the apple trees. I snag a few and eat them slowly and begin to wonder why I am so hungry all the time then I remember the twins. They kicked as they felt me thinking of them. I aleady had named picked since I knew deep down they were a boy and a girl. "Settle Jorji. Your hooves hurt and so do yours Leo." I say softly nuzzling my swollen barrel. I make my way back to the little home and enter the trees, sighing heavily. That little walk had me worn out. I lie down and curl up, nibbling on the fresh fruits and veggies as I smile happily that I am not cold and as I see snow flakes begin to fall.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu May 27, 2010 8:09 pm

(Can you go to highfields that's my new territory)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:32 am

where?
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:10 pm

its the last territory
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum