Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverlight a new stallion in search

Go down

Silverlight a new stallion in search Empty Silverlight a new stallion in search

Post by Admin Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:31 pm

I land on a large boulder silently. I sniff into the air. The morning is fresh and crisp. The scent of mares is faint but is there. I let out a loud whinny. The sound echoes through the garden. I stand and wait with my ears pointed, searching for nearby replies.

Silverlight a new stallion in search Winged_Horse_2_by_Majikdragon
Picture by MagicDragon on deviantart.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Silverlight a new stallion in search Empty Re: Silverlight a new stallion in search

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 2:26 pm

Mica~
i was soaring the skies when i heard the stallion whinny. i flew down by him. my ebony black stripes were gleaming in the sunshine. my black and white wings were dazzling. every where i stepped the ground turned black and then went back to normal again. i flicked my tail and let out a scent, letting the stallion know i was in heat.
Silverlight a new stallion in search 3611161920_d5a5d5d500

Back to top Go down

Silverlight a new stallion in search Empty Re: Silverlight a new stallion in search

Post by Admin Wed May 05, 2010 3:30 pm

I point my ears to the mare and snicker, "Hello there." I watch the sunlight shine off her perfectly striped coat. Beautiful.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 11:59 am

Mica~
i blush "hello to you too" i smile "may i ask of your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 19, 2010 4:29 pm

"Starlight," I say. "and you?"
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Mica~
"its mica" i smile and let out a heat scent

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:47 pm

"Its a pleasure to meet you." I say as I bow. The scent hits my nostrils and I feel myself throb but I keep myself controled.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:06 pm

Mica~
"have you ever thought about ...maybe.....having children?" i say as i walk around you and flick my tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:42 pm

"Why, yes, I have." I say trying to keep my voice smooth. I can feel myself throbbing harder.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Mica~
"have you thought about having one.. or some... with me?" i say as i lift my tail, letting out another heat scent

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:31 am

I look at her and smile. "Yes." I sniff deeply, letting the scent fill my nostrils. I walk up behind her politely, "May I?"
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:06 pm

Mica~
"sure" i grin and lift my tail to the side

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:14 pm

I smile and mount. I start to hump fast, but not hard, making sure not to hurt her.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:06 am

Mica~
"show me whatcha got, baby" i grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum