Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tia and Mia come to hang

Go down

Tia and Mia come to hang Empty Tia and Mia come to hang

Post by Admin Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:12 pm

Tia: Red
Mia:Pink

I walk in with earbuds in my ears listening to "Dear Maria Count Me In" by All Time Low. The music is so loud I can't hear anything else. I sit at a table with my head bobbing to the music coming from my black ipod nano. I rest my feet on the table and get myself comfortable in the hard wooden chair. I order a soda and large hamburger a little louder than usual because of the music.

I fallow Tia in the resteraunt, holding our little dog, Scooter, on a leash. I didn't see a sign saying that you can't have dogs. I watch Tia as she walks, almost running into everyone with her head bobbing like a mad man. She is so -freakish. I sit at the same table. Everyone is watching us. Then she decides to order a large soda and hamburger! She is such a pig! I order a glass of sweet tea and a salad. When the food comes I gives the meat off the salad to Scooter. No one has said anything about him so I guess it's okay to bring him.

Pics on bio "Tia and Mia and their dog"
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down