Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blind Amber

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Blind Amber Empty Blind Amber

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 16, 2010 7:19 am

i sat against a tree with my eyes closed.. not that i could see at all...
i had been wondering around for a few days now...
i stood up and streachted my odd coloured wings.. my left wing was black and my right wing was white...
i winced "ow, that'll hurt tomorrow, i've been flying too much again" i said and opened my eyes.. they were very sligthly milkly since i was blind but were a gold Amber colour... my hair was short and black i wore black faded jeans with a black backless top since i had wings.. i also wore a choker round my neack.. a black leather strape with a grey crystal wing as the pendant...round my waist were two daggers... they corresponded to my wings. My left dagger had a Black Winged Hilt and a White Blade...My right dagger had a White Winged Hilt and a Black Blade... they were unique daggers...
i sighed it was quiet again today.. no on really came here... since i couldn't see i relied on Sounds, Scent, Taste and Touch alot more than other people.. i also used the sense of Touch that i had in my wings... i was half angel and half demon so i couldn't go to heaven or hell and had no place but earth to go...

ooc- girl in my profile pic
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Blind Amber Empty Re: Blind Amber

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 16, 2010 9:39 am

i streatched my wings and gentley flapped them.. a few feathers fell to the ground... my wings were tattered and strange but seemed enchanting...
they had been ripped out about a week ago and flying for a few days none stop was taking it's toll on my new wings.. they were the same colour and still tattered but i wouldn't have it any other way..
i lifted my head up feeling at ease in the woods.. i stayed in the clearing and lifted my head up, i let my wings fold loosly and a black and white kestrel called Sere landed on my arm... she pecked my cheek and i talked to her...
she then flew off and even though my eyes couldn't see they still blinked and showed emotions...i had recently turned 16 but i didn't really celbrate my birthdayd since i had no one to celebrate with...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 9:41 am

Sean had been running in the forest for god-knows how long. It had been an overall good day though. Since he was a shape-shifter, he used his ability to the highest of all. He ran as a Wolf at night and in the day, maybe a Cougar. For climbing our of reach of predators a Squirrel, fighting large predators a Dragon. With his power though, came a sort of bi-polar ism. And talking to himself... a lot.
When you were running from human civilization you couldn't trust many people to talk to. Though that was one of the only things he liked to do.
"Man, sun is great today." He sighed as he looked up at the big reddish-orange hue in the sky. pft, like you care about the sun. A voice echoed in his head.
"Maybe I do." He responded out loud, and getting no response transformed into a cougar. He ran with a stealth not easily duplicated.
He smelled an odd smell though, as he ran. Kinda off, somehow. Weak, though supposed to be strong.
With a cock of her head and started towards it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 16, 2010 9:47 am

i tensed up suddenly and sniffed the air instantly trying to figure out what it was.. i had heard him... my head moved around as i tried to pin point which direction he was in...
*hmm, what is it.. it's not normal and not really human* i thought and stayed still...one hand stayed near a dagger just encase and i kept my wings tight at my back *Where is it?! i can't pin point it?! * i thought i really didn't like it when i was tired.. my senses would dull themselves slightly..
as i kept trying to pin point his direction i kept still with my milky golden amber eyes closed.. my head then turned in his direction and i then turned completly waiting...
i really had no idea what he was at the moment
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 9:56 am

Now I could hear something rustling. Bounding out of the forest, I landed in a meadow of sorts. I smelled her, but couldn't pinpoint where she was. Her smell was all over the place. She must have been here a while now. With a sort of growl I transformed looking around.
Then he saw her. She was sitting under a tree, very stiff as if knowing. But she was blind, how did that work?
"Hello." He called, trying to get a read on her. He was on the alert, but was too excited to really be frightened or even hesitant. It was a human-thing! He could talk to her, he was sure!
"My names Sean! Nice to find someone else in this place, huh?" I introduced myself, hoping for a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 16, 2010 10:01 am

i jumped and faced him..."huh?, oh right yeah i guess, but your not really human are you?" i said i knew roughly what he was now i had already met another one a few weeks ago.. "my name is Kieta" i said keeping my back towards the tree and folding my wings in tighter not wanting him to see my wings... i didn't like people to know about them if i didn't trust them...
my eyes opened and i used sound to pinpoint where he was...as a half angel and half demon she could not go to heaven or hell so the only place left was earth.. but this place wasn't a piece of cake to live in...
i knew because since i had already fought while blind my other four senses had adapted and quickly so thy were abnoramlly sharp sometimes but were very dull due to flying for so long...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 10:07 am

"Human? I haven't been human in forever!" He exclaimed, happily. She could talk! It was like a dream come true! Someone to talk to other than himself.
"Kieta? That's a cool name!" He smiled, oblivious to her discomfort and rushing over to sit down in front of her, Indian style. With his head held up by his hand, and started talking.
"So, what's a girl like you doing in a place like this? I'm here because when my family found out what I was they tried to sell me. It wouldn't have hurt so much if I hadn't thought they loved me. Maybe it was because they needed money, i'm not sure... But I ran away because that's just the only thing I could do and I-" He stopped, realizing he was rambling happily.
"Sorry, haven't had someone to talk to in.... a long time." He sobered a little, and waited for her reply. He hoped his move's weren't too in her face....

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 16, 2010 10:11 am

as i sat back down infront of him i cocked my head to one side "ok, thanks Sean.. you're a shifter correct? i also ran away and have been evading them for nearly 6 months.. my human parents tried to kill me, destroy me and try to make a clone of me and when they finnaly did.. they made me kill my human little sister.. that was two years ago adn they are still trying because i'm sort of a unique kind of creature that doesn't come by often.. and please don't asked what i am" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 10:15 am

He smiled quite happily, glad that she had talked just as much as him.
"I won't ask, I'm just glad I have some company! I've been searching for others for a long time."
He then noticed the wings on her back.
"Wow!" He said, staring in admiration. They were beautiful and he was awestruck. "Your wings..." He said, looking at her face in pure adoration.
She was pretty, and different. He had to smile even brighter then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 16, 2010 10:22 am

i jerked slightly and sighed as my wings unfolded slightly... "yeah, everyone seems to notice them" i said.. they both had feather but the oposite colours made people wonder what i was.. usually you would have two wings the same colour.. but i didn't...
"yeah, i haven't et many people in a while" i said...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 10:25 am

Realizing her wings were a sore subject he kept off it. He started to think of more questions to ask his new found friend, but wasn't sure.
"Wanna find a place to camp for the night?" He asked, looking up to see the sun start it's nose dive into the earth. He found it amazing to watch, but also knew that being cold wasn't fun.
He looked at her expectantly, not that she could see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 16, 2010 10:29 am

"why not? the animals are getting quieter so it's evening" i said.. Sere plummeted down adn flapped in Sean's face as if protecting me... i screeched at her angrily and i lefted up my arm, she then landed and squaked sadly "sorry, this is Sere she is like my family even though she's a kestrel, Sere this is Sean ,his a freind.. so we don't need to worry" she squaked again "yeah, yeah .. he's already seen my wings so don't panick" i said and then she perched herself on my shoulder.. she glared at him ...i didn't know though...she was rather protective of me...

Last edited by BrittleScar on Sun May 16, 2010 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 10:34 am

He was attack, so he jumped back. Heart hammering he realized only after the fact that Kieta had it under control. It glared at him and she talked to it.
He understood somewhat of what was being spoken, but not a while lot.
"He is a friend? Now food, right?" He kinda laughed because he realized that most of the animals he shifted ate meat. "Joking." He said, in wait for the repercussion.
"It must be nice to have a somewhat family... Come on let's go. I think I saw a cave a while back." He pointed over his shoulder. The foliage was deep but he transformed quickly into a Wolf, Leading the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 16, 2010 10:38 am

i folloed his scent as well as Sere's since she flew just ahead of me.. i couldn't fly so i walked "yeah.. Sere is like a mother, she constantly worries about me now and also always checks on me" i said adn smiled as i followed... wince i had wings i could use them as a blanket when i slept as well as a pillow.. one advantage of having wings...when we got to the deep foliage i stopped adn folded my wings in tighter adn then followed carefully
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 10:40 am

"Sorry if the thorns are prickly, this is the only way I know." I apologized, looking back to watch her walk with her injured wings.
"How'd you hurt 'em?" I asked nonchalantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 16, 2010 10:46 am

"my human parents ripped out a whole lot of feathers when they first saw my wings which is why i don't like people knowing about them and i've been flying for nearly a week non stop since i ran away and they are searching for me... i really don't want to be found by them again" i said "also they were ripped out about a week before so they grew back and aren't very strong yet .. they should have been by todaybut because of the flying it'll take a few more days than normal" i said not really minding that much...
my real parents were killed just after i was born... Sere flew above and squaked.. i stopped and looked up.. "no, Sere.. i alreadytold you i can't fly.. my wings need to rest" i said to her and then continued waling only a few steps behind Sean
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 10:48 am

He nodded, knowing the feeling. And remembering the time his brothers had tied him up ready to sell him to the highest bidder.
"I understand. Humans really don't have any compassion left in them, unless it's about money." He sighed, lifting a branch for her to walk under as she talked to her bird about flying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 16, 2010 10:52 am

"thanks" i said and then sniffed the air.. "Sere you see it?" she squaked and i followed her "Sere found it so come on.. also there are less thorns this way" i walked a few steps and waited..."humans only care about money but also improving their race and making sure that others don't take over.. thier paranoid" i said and shivered as i remeber te many times that my parents tried to kill me and then made me kill my sister two years ago... and even now i was still hated because of what i am...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 11:00 am

He nodded, and walked the rest of the way with her in silence.
As we found the cave, he said "Home sweet home." Smilling, and looking at her the whole time. Maybe the bird could see it, but he hoped that Kieta didn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 16, 2010 1:27 pm

i walked in and Sere glared at Sean... for some reason she just didn't like him and was being very protective.. this was normal though... i sighed "Sere , can you go find some twigs to make a fire" Sere flew off "if we don't make a fire we'll freeze to death" i said and ruffeled my hair..
i then went to one side of the cave and stretched my wings.. they then folded infront of me and i began picking out leaves and thorns.. if i left them there they would damage my wings.. i kept picking out thorns and leaves out of my black wing by running my hand carefully along the feathers...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 1:43 pm

"I'm going to go get fire wood, also. I can carry more than the bird, anyway." He said, watching her settle to groom herself.
Without waiting for a reply, he walked outside, searching the ground for big sticks and making a pile to bring back. It only took about half an hour to gather them all, and he had a good size pile by the end. Transforming into a bear he snatched them all up like they were nothing, and headed back to the cave, wondering what was going on with Kieta.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 16, 2010 1:50 pm

Sere came back with a few twigs and placed them in the middle of the room.. i had gone outside and Sere flew over and squacked "Sere welcome back" i said and stroked her feathers and then went inside and Sere flew down and rattled some of the branches...i went over and sat there i had finished picking things from my wings... Sere squaked..
Sere was telling me to be careful and not to wonder too far again.. she really was like a mother

Last edited by BrittleScar on Sun May 16, 2010 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 1:55 pm

I carried the branches in and set them in the farthest area of the cave, away from the wind. As he set it down he looked over at Kieta. She was still sitting and he snorted with satisfaction, though he didn't know why. As he transformed back he started arranging the twigs silently so he could burn them and they would keep.
When the ti-pe was built I changed only my mouth to that akin to a dragons and set the sticks alight.
As soon as they were burning his mouth changed back and he quickly stacked more and more branches on it, to keep it going.
"There we go!" He said, satisfied with himself. And sat down to warm himself by the fire, waiting for Kieta to do so too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 16, 2010 1:58 pm

i stood up "sorry i realy can't help much" i said i hated it when i couldn't do anything.. i walked over and sat by the fire "also if i leave things like leaves and thorns in my wings it'll damage them alot" Sere glared at Sean again "i thought i told you to stop that already" she screeched and i screeched back and then she sat down in my lap as i sat cross legged... "so from what i could tell, you can turn into a bear and a dragon as well as i wolf, i must say that's very interesting"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 2:05 pm

With a smile he told her. "Well, I can turn into anything I've seen. And any characteristic they have I can have. It's a simple thing, but very... tiring." It was true. He was tiring steadily from using three forms in one day. He had only had his power for almost three months, not nearly enough to gain full control. With a yawn, and a'good night.' He fell asleep right there. His eyes closed before he fully hit the ground, and he was asleep by the time she really noticed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum