Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Risking it all

Go down

Risking it all Empty Risking it all

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 10:30 am

Risk walked carefully over the deadly plants. Wondering closer to the death smelling water.
She didn't know what had possessed her to come this way, but she had. She was still in heat, though no one had come to her calling in the mating place, whatever it was called. So she stood scared stiff of all the deadliness around her. She really hoped someone would help her soon. But until then she wandered.

Back to top Go down

Risking it all Empty Re: Risking it all

Post by Emoticon Sun May 16, 2010 4:26 pm

~Olasis~
"I see you found the new, poisonous land you walk on this very instet! But first I must mate with you because....sniff sniff...your in heat,aren't you? Well, will mate now or their but i sguest here because i gotta nother mare their so will mate here"*I trot up to you a little closer. I circle you about to times an go around your rump and ask permission to mate. I nuzzle your rump while waiting for your responce*
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 4:28 pm

"I guess?" I questioned, not really wanting to die. So I moved my tail, and let him proceed. Bracing myself along the ground as my mother had shown me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun May 16, 2010 5:01 pm

I go on her for awhile for like 5 mins then come off. I do it again to make sure it got in. ''come with me and i'll show you!''

go to council leader comes
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down