Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In heat mare comes to boots her chances

2 posters

Go down

In heat mare comes to boots her chances Empty In heat mare comes to boots her chances

Post by Emoticon Tue May 18, 2010 7:34 pm

THIS MAY BECOME A MUTURE POST!
-Lena-
*I trot in to the rugged place, seeing blood spots and stallions fighting. I release my heat smell and let it blow in the wind, I don't smell nothing. But stallions can pick it up from 20 miles away says my mom when I was younger. I remember when I mom was with me when I was a filly.*"Studs! A in-heat mare has come to mate...What will you studs do, Fight to the deaf or fight for the rights to breed with me? It's your choice..."*I say, as I hear studs groan in pleasure of a in-heat mare smell and hear a rumble of studs, almost like it was a earthquake. The pounding hooves and horses whinnes shake my whole body as they come. I brace myself for excitment, bold, and studiness. I stand strong for the studs showing I'm not scared.*

(Please do not post if you can atleast put a 4 lined paragraph for the beginning of your post, have details in your post too.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

In heat mare comes to boots her chances Empty Re: In heat mare comes to boots her chances

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue May 25, 2010 4:11 pm

killer~i was one of the horses fighting i kicked the other horses chest in and stop.i look at the mare.i see my mother and i run after her and say im going to go see that mare right there kk "ok"my mother says i trolt over to the mare.and i stop and walk over to a apple tree and jump up to get an apple for the mare.so wants your name i said.im killer the son of zeus.my father the leader of our herd.my father comes over and greats the mare.im zeus nice to meet you.i stand by the mare and look at my fanther and back at the mare.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

In heat mare comes to boots her chances Empty Re: In heat mare comes to boots her chances

Post by Emoticon Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:51 pm

(Ive decided to close this topic sorry. Im saving this horse for the garden of plenty.?
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum