Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will this place be it?(Leader please come)

Go down

Will this place be it?(Leader please come) Empty Will this place be it?(Leader please come)

Post by Emoticon Mon May 24, 2010 11:21 am

-Lena-
*I come in looking around with my foals, I was lonely. I look around and see if the leader was here, I see nothing, from north to south, east to west.*"Hello? I wish to join this herd, I would be glad if I was accempted, with my three fillys and a colt. Who is the leader? Please, let me in, I'm very lonely and want to join a herd with my foals. I hope you let my colt in too...."
-Classy-
*I walk around, seeing no one a say to my mom*"Let's go, there's no one here. It must be deserted. I'm getting tired too.."
-Justice-
*I come with my mom while still suckling*"Mom, will we ever join a herd?"
-Quarter-
*I buck and rear as we approach the land, trying to entertain myself as we go though horseisland.*"Mom, I want to meet other foals besides my bother and sisters. I want to see the big, strong stud that rules the land!"
-Denor-
*I lean against my mom while nursing with justice*"mom, how long will we be here? Wheres the stallion? Is he going to let us in?"
-Lena-
*I look at Denor and the rest of the foals*"I hope so.............."
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Will this place be it?(Leader please come) Empty Re: Will this place be it?(Leader please come)

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 6:10 pm

(Your stallion Ohma and my mare Flare are the leaders)

Back to top Go down

Will this place be it?(Leader please come) Empty Re: Will this place be it?(Leader please come)

Post by Emoticon Tue May 25, 2010 8:59 pm

oh.....i thought he wasn't!! did Skye quit?
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 26, 2010 6:00 pm

I think so. Anna8072 hasn't been on since last year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat May 29, 2010 5:58 pm

ok im locking the post and pming the admin to change the herd leader
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down