Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old, Wrecked and now my house...

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Old, Wrecked and now my house... Empty Old, Wrecked and now my house...

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 30, 2010 3:40 pm

i walked around my small house...or rather completely abandonded old house... i hated to be near town but i couldn't help it it was the soure of my food with people in town gave me a rich suply of food...although because of that Reapers and Angels sometimes caught my tail... which was a pain and ather frightening for me...
i took my scarf off and looked in the mirror on my neck were strange marks whih went all the way round like a collar hence why i always wore a scarf...
i sighed and hung my scarf on and then looked at my ragged cloak which i used to hide my wings... i then picked up my scythe and put it in my room leaning on the wall beside my bed before putting both my daggers in a draw and then looking outside the window... this house althoguh old no one owed it and no one ever had...it was near the edge of town so it was ok fo me...
i then looked to my clock and then picked up my scarf and loak and put them on before walking around town curiously looking around me.. i still found this place interesting...i simply wondered the streets.. my odd coloured eyes (both almost black, One blue, One purple).. some of my hair had feather like the ones on my wings in it... as i moved hair from my blue eyes i gazed at the church i was passing and stoped and looked around.. "hmm about 26 peopel in there" i said to myself.. i could see people's soul's instantly and had learned to live with it over the years...
although diaster seemed to follow me everywhere...
i turned round quickly and just after that a huge car crush happened... my eyes went wild and locked onto the souls that hadbecome free from their bodies.. i hadn't eaten yet today.... *screw this* i thought and streatched my wings and landed at the car crash.. my scythe appeared in my hand and my cloak had vanished... no one but the people who were dying could see me.. my voice seemed to sooth them as they closed their eyes for the last time...
i then used a dagger and cut them on the breast bone and a blue flame came out... everyone's soul resided in differenent place.. but i had two one for my body and one for my wings...
i then clenched my hand and a blue mark appeared on my arm as the soul vanished i collect a bunch of them adn then went back to my house streatching my wings.. but there was always the odd peson who would always see me and theywould be scared of the creature they had seen... when i went back i let the small bunch of souls appear and then took one a bit into it like an apple... it was soon gone and so where the others.. i then put my dagges and scythe away again and went back out and walked round town.. i stopped infront of the hurch again.... and my eyes locked onto the souls inside....

ooc- pic and someone please post....

Her- she is wearing what she is in the pic

https://media.photobucket.com/image/wingedseclusion/crazyanimerocksongs/WingedSeclusion.jpg?o=1

Scythe-
https://s783.photobucket.com/albums/yy113/WhisperingWolfPupPaws/?action=view&current=doublesycthe-1.jpg&t=1272899526954
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Old, Wrecked and now my house... Empty Re: Old, Wrecked and now my house...

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 7:01 am

someone dropped something and i picked it up tohand it to them but they shyed away screaming... "that's her, s-she isn't human, she ate my husband's soul and killed him" everyone then looked to me... "i have no idea what she's talking about" i said... "yes you do" said her son who ripped off my cloak and then kicked one of my knees... i feel down kneeling my wings covering me as if protecting me... "see, she isn't human and in the library it mentioned you, an angel with dark blue wings that looked as if they had been dipped in black ink... "if you know so much, tell me then.. what am i really.. what is the eal name of my kind?" i said and stood up my wings folded...i waited and got no answer "see, you don't know at all... you have no idea what i am or who i am so get lost and don't bother me again" i said and then vanished... everyone looked stunned... i sat on the top of a building with my head hung.. the odd feather fell to the ground but no one cared.. "look like i have to move again".
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:17 am

Jay-Lee walked through the woods near a town. She heard screaming and a said thought. I came apon a feather and picked it up in my mouth sniffing it the running to see who it belonged to.

Pic: http://www.fotosearch.com/bigcomp.asp?path=CSP/CSP334/k3344534.jpg
(soory its short im kinda sic today.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 10:20 am

(get better soon then and don't worry sometimes mine are short)

i sighed and looked to the sky...my eyes locked onto her soul.. "oh great, i've been spotted " i said and streatched my wings quickly and soared through the sky and then landed in an alley way...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:26 am

My eyes narrowed when I saw the winged girl fly away. I began running on all four shifting into a dog trying to keep up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 10:28 am

panted.. "i've flown too much again today" i said to myself staying in the shadows
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:29 am

I let out a lonely howl and sighed sadly looking for her sister. (Vixen is her sister lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 10:31 am

i listened and sighed.. "well you were goign to find me sooner or later" i said.. iwasn't very far off either
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:36 am

I stared at her with my doggy eyes. And barked a hi. (Do you have a dragon boy or girl?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 10:39 am

(no, sorry)
"hey" i said and folded my wings in tighter
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:42 am

(Aww now the brother and sister dragons are alone *sigh*)

I returned to my human form. "Whats your name? Mines Jay-Lee. Whats your favorit color? Mines green. Whats your-?" I stoped. "Sorry im just very lonely. I havent seen people in along time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 10:44 am

"hmm, i've seen them to often... my name is Seclusion and i have no favourite colour" i said and stood up

(i know alot of shifters now..lol)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 3:16 pm

(Yeah.... there my favorit no chossing animal for me lol)

Jay-Lee: She dropped her facade. "Fine" I began singing a Native American Chant. (She Native so....yeahhhh)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 3:21 pm

i smiled adn listened.. "you're very good" i said "i may bean angel but i have no song" i said...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 3:24 pm

" I have no choice not to know this. I have a trible meeting tonight." I smiled a little.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPbFzbQ1cmk&playnext_from=QL (Song)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 3:26 pm

"neat" i said "you should treasure you tribe and everyone there.. you never know when they'll vanish and when i'll have to appear" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 3:28 pm

I nod. "Your right, and I have to lead the tribe beside my cheif which is why the meeting." i sigh sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 3:30 pm

i laughed "well, well feel lucky, i have no home nor family.. not even one other person of my kind .. human, shifter and everything else atleast there is another of your kind" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 3:32 pm

I cocked my head. "You know not about others of your kind? Half my tribe is of your kind. We live the mountians insearch of others. You may come with me back to my land. We have many males of your kind to." I grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 3:35 pm

"try me.. i was there when they were all killed... you shouldn't say things that aren't true" i said.. i really had lost all hope ae regaining my memories...
"what am i then? if half your tribe is of my kind then tell me what i am"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 3:42 pm

"I am unsure. They do not know either. But i shall call them. They believe they are king shifters and we believe the same."Dolaze krilat bra'ca, sestra." (Come winged Brothers Sisters "Serbian") I called into the mountian as the winged people came flying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 3:43 pm

"they are not what i am... i am a Soul Angel.. enemy of both Reapers and Angels..." i said and laughed... "if you can show me another Soul Angel that is flesh and blood then i will belive you" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 3:51 pm

"Aye, you wanted a soul angel? Jo Hand dobiti drama Lit." (Jo hand get Lady Lit) Jo Hand nodded and went to get Lady lit

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 3:59 pm

i sighed and jerked before i stood up... i waited to see what would happen and then sat down again.. i was really tired flying took alot out of me
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 4:04 pm

You could hear shouting in english from here. "Quit hittingm with you can old lady.""Make me.""OW!" I began laughing. "I love my tribe but Ill have to resign from the Cheifs wife becuz their is not Cheif."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next