Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away from home

Go down

Away from home Empty Away from home

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 4:06 pm

As fast as I could I galloped down deeper in the forest, branches snapping at my once beautiful face, drawing blood. I didn't even noticed as I puffed harder and found that energy in me that told me to keep going, to keep running, I wasn't out of danger yet. I twig snapped, I slowed immediately to a trot then a complete stop, there goes that energy I though. I moved my heavy head over to where the sound came the weird noises that the masters make came from that direction two. I stayed deadly still, what was there? My thoughts kept going back to the subject at hand, I am on my own. they would kill me, once they found out what I did to that man, I didn't man to kill him, my Arabian temper got the best of my my hoof clicking his face.
"ROARING FIRES!!" I heard my name being shout with anger, I flicked my tail and galloped on not knowing what I would find.
www.matthiasarabians.com/horses22.jpg" alt="" />

Last edited by bballgirl on Mon May 31, 2010 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add picture)

Back to top Go down

Away from home Empty Re: Away from home

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 4:14 pm

Distortion-
I heard the screams of humans...
I stood at the edge of the tree lined forest. I heard the breath pounding, twigs snapping, and hooves beating from another horse. I turned back to the forest, looking around with deep thought. Who was it? What could be going on? I glared into the distance. Seeing a bloody stallion in the distance. I looked back further seeing a human(s) walking toward him. I was not about to let one of my own kind be beaten and taken. I glared, racing through, tree branches hitting me, twigs snapping, leaves falling, breath pounding and hooves beating I jumped in front of the human(s) and reared with might. Smashing my hooves to the ground I neighed with fierce intentions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 4:19 pm

Seeing the mare rear up at the closing in humans I drew back, nervous and unsure. This complete stranger stood up for me, the masters unsure of what to do stared, as the horse flared its nostrils they started to run, soon the all left and I was able to bring my heavy head down in gratitude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 4:21 pm

I turned to the stallion. Ignoring his gratitude gesture.
"Are you ok!?"
I said a bit concerned about him.

(Oh..and do not powerplay Rachel. Lol cause you just did when you were talking about my horse flaring its nostrils and stuff...you only play ur own horse...not mine. :p )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 4:25 pm

(thanks megan this is so confusing)

"I think so," I said quietly raising my head again looking at the mare for the first time since she reared in front of the people.
"I'm Roaring Fires." I said this time louder and pulling my self up to my large height. Ignoring the blood dripping to the ground covered in pine cones and leaves. The trees stood at amaing height providing a series of playful shadows.

Where am I? [

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 4:31 pm

I looked at him and smiled slightly.
"Glad your okay."
I held my chestnut head up and smiled.
"I'm Distortion..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 5:38 pm

Not paying attention I continued looking up at the playful shadows dancing across the thick forest ground marked with hoof prints of all sorts. It was dusk, I shook my head my mane spraying everywhere to warn a fly to stay away. I looked at the beautiful mare one last time before I started rashly trotting home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 5:43 pm

I glared at him strangely..'Yea...welcome' I thought in my head.
I snorted and rolled my eyes...Starting to walk away..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 5:56 pm

Suddenly, a loud bang rand out making the branch above me exploded and the smell of death surrounded my nostrils. Distortion was out of my view, somewhere walking away in the trees. I screamed her name, my brown eyes wide with fear, my powerful body galloping to where I thought she was. I couldn't let them kill her! I neighed a warning as loud as I could and heard a whoop. They were closer than I thought. The ground under me seemed to give away as I stumbled hitting the ground with a loud oof the air flying out of my lungs. I looked ahead, slowly getting up to my overly weak feet. I had to warn Distortion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 6:04 pm

Distortion-
The loud bang startled me. I jumped, looking around. Whatever it was I was not afraid. I...being from a long line of brave herds...Was ready for anything...Even if that meant my own death.I snorted...hearing the call from the stallion I saved, Roaring Fire. I looked to the sky...saw nothing but birds of many sizes and colors fleeing from the forest. I reared and turned myself around, galloping back to an opening in the forest. I saw something on the ground smoldering in flames...I was curious to check it out but I walked no closer then when I laid my eyes on it. My eyes reflected the burning object, I looked away and back to the skies...Everything had gone silent, and the birds I saw only a few moments ago where...Gone.
"What...How is that even possible!?"
I screamed in anger and annoyance. I started to run again, going in through the other side of the opening where the forest began again. The trees in this part were lower and had more branches. I reached a tiny tiny tiny clearing and by the time I got there my body was drenched in sweat, and blood. My face and body where burned with tree branches that were lite afire, and I was scratched almost every where.I was not a bloody mess...But if someone saw me they would notice...Even from 30 feet away.I stood there, out of breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 6:10 pm

"Distortion!" I screamed limping into a dense area of forest, the men getting closer. Where ever she was she wasn't here. I screamed in anger fearing for my life going deeper in the forest my once graceful feet clumsily stepping in holes where snakes made their homes. I tried lifting my right foot, it wouldn't budge, I looked down, water slipping into my eyes. Rain? I looked up, the sun now completely down giving the forest an eerily feeling. I saw their flame tourtures they decided to set the forest on fire! The cruelty these people held in their hearts was unimaginable! I struggled to get my bloody hoof out of the hole unable to move as the people and fire neared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 6:18 pm

Distortion-
I could hear him...But no matter how hard I tried...I couldn't find him. "Roaring...Fi..." I tried to scream...I was loosing to much blood and I was to tired to go on. I walked forward more...collapsing in the middle of the forest. I hit the ground unconscious with a loud thud. As the fire grew close to me...I didn't awake...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 6:22 pm

I heard my name, i heard her call for me. Adrenaline pumped through my veins giving me the strength to pull my hoof out. Finally it came loose and I burst through the trees searching for the beautiful mare that stole my heart. Finally surrounded by flames I found her lying on the ground. Unsure what to do I grabbed the scruff of her neck with my mouth pulling her across the forest, blood pumping through her body onto the floor. What was I to do! I kept dragging her limp body through the thick forest, I was losing blood myself. I had to get away from the deadly flames! The adrenaline started wearing off, the body grew heavy, I couldnt go any further. but for now we were away from the flames. I needed a miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 6:32 pm

Distortion-
I laid there. Thoughts were rushing through my head, I saw the burning flames engulfing the forest, I saw Roaring Fire, I saw the humans, I saw basically my whole life just play in a fast re-run. That is when I shot up, standing up with all the might I had. I grunted and shook my head...Blood flying through the air. I looked at him.
"We have to get out of here..."
I said weakly...Beginning to trot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 6:36 pm

"I..." I coughed harshly my lungs struggling "I thought you were dead." I said following her watching her tail flick watching that beautiful body move in a slight swaying motion.
"I don't know where to go.But somewhere far would be nice." I said cughing again, the black smoke filling my lungs. I wondered what I did made them so angry at me, what made them decide I was not worthy of life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 6:44 pm

"Move you butt."
I nudged his butt and pushed him forward till he got into a gallop. I began to gallop by his side and stopped as we been traveling for hours now...Far from the forest. I collapsed to my knees...Out of breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 6:50 pm

I nudged at her neck, my muzzle slightly grazing it. I got up and looked down at her. What was I doing? I thought to myself. Your an Arabian not a gelding. Gathering all my strength I reared and neighed a loud victory piercing the quite by the large crystal blue lake. I drank three big gulps of the water looking at the gorgeous mountains over head. I sighed and turned back to Distortion showing her my scar shoulder
(sorry have to go text me)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 6:53 pm

I snorted and began to graze...Thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 9:38 pm

Realizing Distortion saw the scar I turned around, waiting for her to speak, my back to her. I looked up at a confident eagle swooping down on the lake grabbing a fish. The bright sunlight glistened off the lake gently touching my fur, giving the red highlights meaning. I shifted my brown eyes my hoofs digging into the pebbly ground. The lake was a heaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:53 pm

I DIDN'T see the scar so I did not speak a word. I grazed, swaying my tail...I thought he might ask something...Sense after all of that I was acting as though nothing had happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:56 pm

i looked at her thinking. To break the slience I finally spoke.
"Are you okay?"
(cant be on for anymore got home late, sball in 5 mins)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down