Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoneWall Claims Land

4 posters

Go down

StoneWall Claims Land Empty StoneWall Claims Land

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:44 pm

Stone-
I made my way in. I reared and gallantly kicked my hooves out through the air. "This land is mine now...And no one shall every take the land."
I landed with a harsh thud, prancing around the land, happily. It was now mine and I can start a herd. :] I was in my prime...And definitely ready.

Back to top Go down

StoneWall Claims Land Empty Re: StoneWall Claims Land

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:08 pm

Golden Ghost~
i walk around and grumbled at myself, i was lost! "get Ghost you get lost in a strange place!" i scowled at myself then stop hearing a stallion, maybe her could help, i blow my main out of my face then walk to where i hear the noise. i see a stallion and let out a small sigh of relief. finely help!
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:15 pm

StoneWall-
Hearing another intrude my land I wandered to where the noise stirred. I saw a beautiful mare and trotted to her.
"Hello, May I help you?"
I said...She looked as though she was confused...Maybe even lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:19 pm

~Olasis~
*I trot in hearing the stud. I but my ears flat on my head when he hears its his land now.*"How dare you claim my land without a fight! Get of my land before I'll kill you, if you don't!"*I rear and gallop towards you, raming you down a hill, making you roll. You get tangled up in some thorns causing you to get scarped badly. You stop at the tree and get a bad bruise. I threaten you with a whinne, I pin my ears back again. You see me have a broken jaw, but I crack it in to place quickly so I can speak.*"Get away from my herd! If I see you again I'll kill you. This is your first but only warning!"
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:21 pm

(Omg...seriously?! There have been no posts in this land sense LAST YEAR this is NOT YOUR LAND! Godammit)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:30 pm

(please do n't yell at me, chanlenged the leader and she hasn't responded. SHe hasn't been on in a year so We think he quit. Thats what gold horse said go read the topic lena wonders lonely with her foals. So i think its my land now, and Thats what i would've reacted too Wink .
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:34 pm

To tell you the truth...If it was your land you would have been rpin in it. But for almost a year there has been inactivity in this forum. I said I claimed the land...And that was fair sense noone was here. Oh and stop Godding me.Which means...Do not friken fight me if I do not accept the friken battle. Oh and I DO NOT ACCEPT.If you think about it...I kinda got this land fairly. And you come in with Olasis alllll the time in different lands saying its your land. So back off...It's mine. And If there was activity and a leader I wouldn't have claimed. INACTIVITY FOR A YEAR....And plus you never won that battle so that land was not and still isn't yours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:41 pm

oh wait, yes i do own the land. I made a mistake its not Olasis its Ohma my other stud. 've forgot about him and thats why it has no activity. you can't just say you claim the land and not fight the leader and think you have it, cuase you don't! if you want the land, fight for it. I'll go get twilightchick, the mod, so we can settle this without fighting like last time. Who else is suppossed to be the leader!? when she left, that was the most active topic in here. No one else was fighting it etheir. So are you going to respond to my post or keep fighting?
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:08 am

LORD, what is going on here.....wow talk about an unfriendly topic hahahaha....ok i've read the topic and Kaylakiwi is 100% right first of all Blood wasnt cussing AT YOU directly even though...Blood i know, i know its hard to hold in those bad words (believe me....) tongue but try to swear on topics posted and Onah reporting a topic is pretty serious...haha ive been inactive for sooo long for now and i get these two emails on my email saying that you reported someone...immediatly im like "oh what did she do now" hahaha but guys chillax theirs no need for a fight cuz we dont want one WE ARE ALL A BIG HAPPY FAMILY HERE ON HORSE ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Onah unless you ACTUALLY and OFFICIALY own the land you cannot be the top leader on the land and if the official leader hasnt been on for a year then the land is fair game to anyone who wants it....Stallions can fight for land but you cannot just announce that your leader when another person had claimed the land...it doesnt work that way

Please be NICE!!!!! and thx for those reports lol Very Happy
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:26 pm

Im not going to take a chil pill, i claimed the land but it wasn't a topic! if you want to try to convince me its not working, Unless its the owner of Skye, im not linsting to any of this shit! THE ADMIN IS PUTTING MY STUDS NAME ON THERE I PMED HERE!! so if your trying to keep on doing this shit blood, then so i will beat your ass!! i don't really like or want to curse. same as you, and im not saying sorry to you, because your acting so danm redicoulas!
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:36 pm

And may I suggest a dictionary to help you spell, Onah??
And, an admin can't do that. That's not fair to the other players. If your gonna act this way, then I'm leaving and never coming back. And I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only person who feels this way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:01 pm

Ohhhhhhhh.
Ok...I'm sick of alllll this crap!!! My sister just had my nephew and its kinda pressuring(you may not think that BUT IT IS) And even though I am happy about it doesn't mean It will control how I act throughout the forum. Okay...Oh and btw Onah you asked me to 'play along' with your stallion coming in and godmodding....Well I actually think your the one that needs to play along....Because well I WAS HERE FIRST.

But now I am going to just take some deep breathes and be the bigger person. I do not want to sit here and fight. Afterall is it seeming to get us anywhere? NO. So I am sorry. (Idk for what) But I am sorry....Sincerely. But please...It has been inactive and I claimed...So just deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:38 pm

i don't care if your leaving kaykia(I don't know how to spell your name and don't care) my horse rps with you but you don't answer. the admin can do what ever she wants she can ban you or make you a mod, i don't care if its unfair or not. Do n't grade me on my spelling, I'm not trying to be mean but your being a smartass.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:42 am

ummm...wow...................drama much????? Onah dude just take a deep breath and remember this isnt real life, this is a game. so seriously just calm down .Blood posted far and square and if you want to try to fight for the land then go ahead but be fair about it, and is it really worth getting all worked up about??, i mean this is just a game guys, Blood if shes going to trow a fit about it then just go to a different land, theres no reason for you to put up with it. theres tons where ppl dont post anymore. and Onah whats the bid deal if she posts here and clams it? its not like there arent any other lands up for grabs.

and no im not trying to be mean or anything, im just saying my piece then you can cuss me out or whatever, it wont do anything to me cause A. i dont know you B. i could care less what you think of me and C. its a game!
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:08 am

OK...u know what that really isnt the way to talk to a mod...especially when im trying to help maybe i should take a look at those reports again!! :/
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:55 pm

Er...someone deleted me..

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:42 pm

hey guest or whatever, even though they didnt rp for a year doesnt mean they dont own the friggen land so shutup and stop acting like u kno what you're talking about!
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:18 pm

Patriot...I Am That "Guest" and Quite Frankly...Everyone Else Agrees. Kay Stay out of it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:12 pm

Ok so you are the guest, I don't really care, I prefer not having drama on her, this is where I go to leave drama, and I agree that today has been rough, my brother could have died, but I don't want to talk about that, but I know everyone agrees and whatever but it's true, they claimed it to begin with, they get to keep it unless they win a fight or something.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:15 pm

Whoa, this topic is so old and I didn't even know you responded to it.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum