Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch The Sunset

Go down

Watch The Sunset Empty Watch The Sunset

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:56 pm

Sunset-

I trotted out into the field with a mighty toss of my head. I kinked my neck and nickered loudly. I pranced around for awhile and then slowed and moved over to the shade of the trees. I had never been here before, but from all the old smells, I could tell this was nutral (sp?) territory. Where many stallions and mares have met. Probably some sort of breeding grounds. I smirked. That means I had come to the right place. I took a few steps backward into the trees and peered out into the meadow, waiting for someone to come along.

Back to top Go down

Watch The Sunset Empty Re: Watch The Sunset

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:05 pm

I trotted through the trees, looking for a certain grassy clearing that I always went to graze. I bucked as I reached the clearing, hoping to be alone. I shook my head and lowered my muzzle to the ground. I heard a noise and looked up to see nothing.

(Name:Birdy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:13 pm

Sunset-

I flicked my ears and spotted the mare. I tossed my head, nearly missing a low hanging branch, before prancing into the sunlight. The sun hit my coat which made it shine. I smirked, knowing I was unresitable.
Never in my life have I met a mare that wouldn't take me on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:15 pm

I saw a stallion pace out of the undergrowth and tensed up, ready to take him on. I quivered with the excitement of a possible fight. I knew he would put up a good fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:18 pm

Sunset-

I nickered to the mare and stopped. I saw her tense up and gave her a look of confusion. My ears flicked backward and I moved foward again. I wanted to annoy her...to see how far she would go.
Test her patience, you could say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:20 pm

I flicked my ears back, watching the stallion pace forward. I turned my back to him and continued grazing. I rolled my eyes. I could hear him behind me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:25 pm

Sunset-

I walked up to her with ease. My neck arched as I came up beside her.
"What's your name?" I growled. I both looked good and acted nicely, but inside I was a demon.
I flared my nostrils. The mare didn't show any signs of heat. Maybe I should leave her.
I snorted and tossed my head. In heat or not, she was mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:27 pm

"Birdy." I put the same amount of venom in my voice that he had in his. "What is yours?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:37 pm

Sunset-

My ears flicked. "Birdy?" I hissed, throwing her back the venom. "Mine...is Sunset. But, that's not the important part right now."
I took a few steps back and nipped her her withers. Another few steps, and I was nipping on her hind legs. My nose trailed towards her tail and I chewed on the dock, taking in her scent.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:57 am

i see the two horses.i walk in and snort i said "helloooooo."my coat was blue and black just like my mothers.i look at the mare.then at the stallion.i knew someone was looking for a fight.my muculer legs tensed.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:02 am

"What do you want?" I asked, making the obvious known. I snapped at his flank, missing by a hair. I pulled my ears back, getting ready to fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:14 am

i showed my teeth and rear up and missed his face.i stomped the ground just an inch from him.i snort.i said "im not looking for a fight."with a snort.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:50 am

I looked at the newcomer, thinking I don't think she could put up much of a fight. But then again, maybe she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:55 am

i looked at the mare.i said "soooooo i guess you are starting a herd."i look at the stallion and said "srry i get tense."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:52 pm

[I'm confused. I wish you guys could learn how to role play PROPERLY. Are they both mares?]

~Sunset~

I watched the two horses with an annoyed look.
"Fine. You two bitches fight it out. This isn't what I came for. If you want a fight, get your asses over to Tikal Beach. I'm looking for mates, and apparently you guys AREN'T. Peace out, bitches."
I spun and walked towards the woods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down