Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vielot and leotie find there lovers

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

vielot and leotie find there lovers Empty vielot and leotie find there lovers

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:16 am

"hey leotie do you want to go to the mall or not?" i walk out of my room and go and wake up leotie "hey leotie get up."

occ:do you want them to be sisters?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

vielot and leotie find there lovers Empty Re: vielot and leotie find there lovers

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:19 am

ooc- they are completely different so how about they share the aparment and are close freinds or they are not related but are like sisters???

"alright, alright .. shesh" i said and rustled my midnight black hair that had natrual white streaks in my fringe... i rustled my black wings which had the odd white feather in them and then yawned and got up i just could not argue with Veilot when she woke me up despite the fact i hated getting up in the morning...i got out of bed wearing my PJ bottom and a white sleeveless top before going to the kitchen and having some cereal.. i yawned and then shook my head.."oi, what time is it?" i said half asleep as i ate my cereal...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

vielot and leotie find there lovers Empty Re: vielot and leotie find there lovers

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:29 am

it is 10:....30.i called killer down to come and eat his deer.he came down and i put the deer in his mouth and he lied down on the couch."leotie we are going to be leaving at 11:00 to go to the mall ok."i pored me some cerel and sat at the table.

occ: we are not related but like sisters kk.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:32 am

i then snapped awake.. "why didn't you wake me up earlier?" i said and then rushed to my room leaving my cereal on the table and picked out my favourtie black torn jeans and blak collar top with white sleeves and laythem on my bed before looking for my trainers and placeing them in my room before then relaxing and goign back to eat my breakfast as i passed killer i stroked him and then finished off my cereal at the table "ok, clothes sorted in about 2 mins" i said to myself as i ate some more of my cereal...

ooc- ok...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:36 am

"what was the rush for"?i went offer to the couch and stroked killer and turning on the tv.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:42 am

"no idea i just do that, and you know how slow i am when i'm half asleep" i said and finished my breakfast about 10 minutes late i had gone back to being half asleep i then rustled my hair and wings before then sitting cross legged on the floor by the cauch and watching the tv as well
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:48 am

i asked leotie if i can do her hair because i was somewhat like a sister to her and a mother.i get up and prush my hair and get dressed.i call killer to get in the tub.he came running because he lover water.i put the shampo no and washed him off then i put condtioner on then i rinsed the soup off his coat and told him to get out i grabed a towel and dired him off.i put his collar back on him and walk out of the bathroom.leotie i need to do something to that hair.i went back in the bathroom and got the prush.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:52 am

"ok ok.." i said as i put my torn black jeans on... i hated water so i only had showers since my wings would get water logged and i hated it...i sat down wearing my black torn jeans as she brushed my hair although i never let her do any styles i didn't like... considering my hair was short there wasn't much to do with it...
i knew that she would find someway or another to do my hair so no point in fighting plus i didn't mind anymore...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:00 pm

"im putting yours in a bun just like mine ok."i pulled her hair back and put it in a bun.there not lets go.i grab the keys and the leash to put on killer.i open the car door and put killer in the back seat.i just in and start the car i was waiting for leotie to get in.i turn on the music to tick tock.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:02 pm

"i hate buns..." i said and took it out and brushed it neatly after pulling my top on and following them.."you should know by now that i hate buns"

ooc- she is a bit fussy..lol
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:08 pm

"girl you better put your hair up."i dont want you to look like a rat with your hair down.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:10 pm

"it's looks neat enough to me" i said and grabbed a small see through hairband and plaited the strands of hair by my face.."there better" i said.. this was one style that suited me perfectly...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:18 pm

"good enough." "were here"i turned off the car and got out.i opened the back seat door and killer jumped out.i take the leash off of killer and he stays by my side.we walk side by side.these two hot boys were checking us out.killer started to growl."leotie are you hungry? i pull out my wallet and take out 20 bucks.i put my wallet back in my pocket.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:22 pm

"what do you think, having wings take alot out of me and flinched and a small kid tugged at me.."can i have a white feather.. mommy said that it's lucky"... i sighed.. this did happen every now and then.. i folded one wing over and rustled through my feathers and plucked a white feather.."here then" i said and passed the little girl a feather before folding my wings and standing up... "the answer to your question is yes" i said...i folded my wings tightly trying to hide them again.. "i really need to find a way to hide theese wings.. it's so annoying.. although they make a nice cusion" i said to myself...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:34 pm

"ok so what do you want pizza or mcydees?"i wanted pizza but i always ask her first.i look at killer and he was walking towards the two boys i call his name and he looked back at me.i went offer to him and said "hey what's wrong." he looked around me and looked at the two hot boy's i stand up and walk away i call his name again and he follows.ok so what do you want.

arron~hey im going to go talk to her.he walks uo to me and before he could say anything i walk off with leotie and killer.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:37 pm

"hmm, i want pizza" i said

Dart- i went up to Arron.."fail" i said and ruffeled his hair and then looked over to LeoTie.."hmm, i remember now that's Leotie.. man she is taller now"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:50 pm

"ok pizza it is."i walk into pap johns.leotie go find us a spot."what may i get you"the man says."yes ummm i wold like the the suprime plz." "right away mame." i wait for the pizza.

arron~arron and dart walk into the pizza palace."look look there she is.im going to go talk to her."he walks offer to me and the man bring back our pizza."there you go mame." "thank you."before he could tap me on the shoulder i walked off.his shoulders drop and so dose his mouth.

i sit down at the table.i give leotie her pizza and killer's his.i take mine out and start to eat.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:53 pm

i smiled and ate my Pizza...

Dart
I went over to Arron and laughed.."dude that's a second fail" i said still laughing
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:57 pm

i took a big bite of my pizza and looked down seeing killer was done i throw him another piece.

arron~yea i know im never going to talk to her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:00 pm

i finshed about half the Pizza already.. i was a big eater.. i stopped leaving the rest for Vielot..

Dart
i dragged him over to Veilot and Leotie.."hey there" i said "what are your names? mine is Dart and this is Arron" i said smiling...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:06 pm

"hello"i said smiling back.i took another big bite and feed it to killer.

arron~i sat by her and said "so how do you like the pizza?"

"ummmmm good thx."i

arron~man that was stupid to say come on come think of something.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:09 pm

i yawned adn my head fell in my arms crossed...

Dart
i looked over to her half asleep..a bit confused.."hey, this ones fallen asleep.. what on earth is she her wings are rather odd?" i said

LeoTie
"don't dis the wings and there is no way on earth i'm going to tell you" i said lifting my head glaring at them both.. my eyes slightly darker than electric green...

Dart
i flinched she was slightly scary in a way.. i watched her lay her head back in her arms keeping an eye on us both...

LeoTie
"what do you two want?" i asked...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:18 pm

"yea you might not want to dis the wings if i were you."i got up and said "leotie do you want to stay or come home with me?"because if you are im going to give you 30 bucks."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:21 pm

"i'm staying.. i need to get something to do.. i need to start flying again soon or my wings will become stiff and useless so i'll fly back" i said and stood up and took the plates over to the counter..

Dart
"what you goign to do Arron?" i asked him after i had nudged him...

LeoTie
i shook my head and looke at all the shops.."hmm, now where is that sweet shop?" i said to myself adn then went over to Killer and Veilot and patted Killer
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:26 pm

"here's 30 bucks.im going to go get some shirts and snorts and a skate board."

arron~arron looks at dart and then at me.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next