Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trooper,Star Gazer,and Darline.(Please Come!!!!!)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trooper,Star Gazer,and Darline.(Please Come!!!!!) Empty Trooper,Star Gazer,and Darline.(Please Come!!!!!)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:33 pm

Gazer:
Pads in and looks around...shrugs thinking its a nice place to stay while looking for are forevers.(Mates) I was not going to allow Darline a mate at this time...for petes sake she was my little sister..no jerk male was going to touch her...I mean honestly if Trooper was not related to us..I would make her be with him. Walks over to a tree, and lays down in the shade...keeping his eye on his sister. "Darline!" I shouted..

Darline:
Looks around,accidentally bumping into Troopers hide...He snarled at me.." So..Sorry" I said smiling..with a cocky attitude to it... I was sweet but..when it came to my brothers...Yes even Trooper I wasn't afraid to play around...I sniffed the ground smelling all the unique wolves that have passed through. I stopped,looking up to the sky..Hearing Star call me I lifted my head, ears forward.."What?"...After some talking he said I was not allowed to have a mate...I ran off to be comforted by Trooper...Stupid move.He agreed with Star...They never agree!!! I laid myself down by the stream, looking at myself...huffing madly.

Trooper:
I fallowed after my brother...Not being alpha didn't bother me.Meant I didn't have to watch after a pack and do shit. Sad part is I do watch after my brother and sister though...Its sorta my duty being the oldest and the fact that their family. I huffed, my eye squinting from the scar. My golden eyes caught the sight of a rabbit...I waited for a while...But it was to late by the time Darline came over talking to me...I actually had to agree with Star Gazer for once...I didn't want my little sister with anyone..I felt as though she was loved enough by me and Star Gazer..her kin. I sat by my brother..looking around.

Back to top Go down

Trooper,Star Gazer,and Darline.(Please Come!!!!!) Empty Re: Trooper,Star Gazer,and Darline.(Please Come!!!!!)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:05 pm

Liebe der Nacht: I looked toward my brother Spade Nacht as he lead the pack. I stayed behind knowing that if I tryed to get near him he'd chase me back. But one time he did it and I killed two pack members in my mad scramble to survive. He looked back to make sure i was were I was supose to be, Of course I was. I was the fastest in the pack yet I had to stay in the back. I growled at Midnight, She was slowing down on perpose. I nipped her heels. I mean what kind of brother does that to his sister. I pushed Midnight faster. The little brat was getting on my nerves.

(Shes the on in the back Spade the black one at the front three grey ones are Midnight March and Cat

https://m479.photobucket.com/image/wolf%20pack/Madcat_Masamune_Fair/Wolves/bestpack.jpg.html?src=www&o=51 )))

Back to top Go down

Trooper,Star Gazer,and Darline.(Please Come!!!!!) Empty Re: Trooper,Star Gazer,and Darline.(Please Come!!!!!)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:12 pm

Star Gazer:
I raised immediately. Starring at the pack that had come in. Of course this was for all wolves...but I wanted to make sure they posed no threat to Darline..Because I knew my brother wasn't afraid at all.I snarled...starring at them..Darline knew to get behind me and Trooper...but she wasn't where she was suppose to be. She said she always has had a thing for knowing if they were bad or not...Me being a male never believed her..yet she was always right.

Darline:
I hopped up hearing the walking of others...I looked at them..smiling. "Star,Trooper calm down..Their not here to hurt us.." I smiled and nudged Trooper in the shoulder...So he knew to tell Star to calm himself.

Trooper:
I watched them, looking at the wolf holding up the back.I grinned...she was the most beautiful thing ever.I shook my head as Darline nuzzled my shoulder, I snapped at her by accident as it startled me.My eyes comforted her as I was mind apologizing. I watched them gently..My eyes bright...one eye squinting.

Darline:
I pranced over to them smiling.Welcoming and happy. "Hello there!! I'm Darline!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:19 pm

Liebe der Nacht: I nipped Midnights paw hard enough to make her bleed. I was in my own dream land when "Hello there!! I'm Darline!!" echoed. I jumped back. Spade and Midnight snickered while March looked at me. His eyes sorry. Spade made no move to greet them. I walked around the pack. "Hello Darline, my name is Liebe der Nacht." I said warmly. Spade watched me carefully. He may hate me but he still had brotherly protectiveness. Cat walked up smileing. Her grey coat haveing dark tents to it. "Im Cat. She said smileing. We both took no notice over the two males behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:26 pm

Britteny~
i trot around looking for something to do, i left my old pack and now i was looking for a new one, or maybe just a place to stay for a little bit, my fur was muddy and full of burs, sniffing the hair i smirked smelling other wolves "lets go check it out" i mumbled to myself then trot to where i smelled and now saw then hmmmm they looked interesting, i smirked and shake my coat getting rid of some of the mud, "so what are we talking about?" i asked coming up to them with a smug look. yup i had no clue who they were but it was fun messing with there minds
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:28 pm

Star:
I stayed behind...Watching closely..I then walked up "Hello...I am Star Gazer.Darline's older brother...and pack leader of Risen Breeds.." Dips head.

Darline:
Smiles and shakes maw. "Pleasure...How ...Wait no..Can I call you something simple.? " Looks over turning to Cat,"Hello Cat!! Nice to meet you"

Trooper:
Despite my protest I decided I would come over to greet them,after all if I didn't Darline would get pissed off. I sighed heavily and walked over. "Hey..I'm Trooper" I said with nothing to my voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:30 pm

Trooper:
Hearing the cocky tone to the new one that walked in I turned to her...I was double in size to all of them. I looked at her..."Were introducing ourselves...Why don't you loose that tone and tell us who you are?" I snarled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:32 pm

Liebe der Nacht: I nod to them. Watching the older one. Before freezeing. Some female wolf came up and acted as though they were friends. Cat, Spade and March saw my hackles riaseing. Yes I was easily angered. One huge flaw in my personality. I breathed out slowly and shook my head. "You are?"I spoke to the other wolf with out looking at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:34 pm

Britteny~
i looked at them watching them "hi nice to meet you...i think" i say a little confused then looked over at the other pack that came in before me, sitting down i wrap my tail around my legs looking at them, Darline looked nice but i didnt know about trooper yet he looked nice deep down ...really deep down then i looked at the wolf that talked to me "Brittenys the name and you are?" i asked a little snippy
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:36 pm

Liebe der Nacht: A snarl ripped from my lips when she said it in her snippy tone. Cat grabed my neck when I went to leap at her. "Love Of Night dont you dare." Cat said, saying my name in english, i calmed slightly and Cat praise me. Ok I have Huge anger issues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:40 pm

Darline:
I glared at Trooper and nipped his shoulder. "Don't be so rude!" I snapped."Hello Britteny..I'm Darline..Sorry about my brother Trooper...He apologizes"

Trooper:
I snapped back at Darline. "I'll do as I please...No I am not sorry..This Britteny came in thinking she could budge in and immediately be friends..." I rolled my eyes...Then thought about how stupid that was to be mad about...I glared, I knew I was sorry but no way in hell I was apologizing. I didn't even know what that was in my world...I looked at Liebe der Nacht and caught myself starring I looked away and snarled.

Star Gazer:
"Now juss stop it you guys! We all came in here to...Of course not as abruptly but still!! No need for a useless fight" I snapped,Glaring to Trooper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:44 pm

Liebe der Nacht: "I am so sorry for her, shes been through alot." Cat apologized. I looked at her like she was crazy. I would never apologize to a smug wolf like that. I grummmbled at her and she glared. Spade and Midnight were haveing a laughing fit and March was shaking his head. "Never ever do that again Liebe der Nacht. Last time you did that you killed people."

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:50 pm

Britteny~
i looked at Darline and smiled "hi, its nice to meet you" i say then looked at Liebe der Nacht "whoa whoa chill out ok? im not trying to start anything" i say then snorted Trooper "well sorry and i never asked for oyu to be sorry" i say then look at Star Gazer "sorry i wasnt trying to start something" i say then looked at them, yawning getting bored
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:54 pm

Liebe: I glance at Trooper and my eyes stuck. I growled at Cat as she got to close. "I dont like you any more, Cat." She rolled her eyes. "Youll get over it later." I growl a you wish and turned my back on my pack and the stranger wolves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:55 pm

Star Gazer:
"Birtteny I think it be best if you juss left" I snarled.

Darline:
Nods gently,agreeing. "I mean it was nice to meet you and all but..Yea..I agree with my brother"

Trooper:
Sighs and rolls eyes. "This is making me feel sick..a bunch of pathetic losers my family is..." Walks away.

Darline:
Snarls angry at Trooper's actions. I jumped at him and rolled, I was strong even for him being big and me being little I pinned him."You take that back! If it weren't for me and Star you would be dead!"

Trooper:
Stares at my sister. "I will not! Get the hell off me" Pushed Darline off harshly..Running off.

Darline:
Lands and runs after Trooper...Stops and stares,watching him leave. "You know what!? Leave!! See if I care!" Runs off.

Star Gazer:
*Face Palm* "I'm sorry guys...My family is screwed.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:58 pm

Liebe: I watched Trooper leave. Hmmm a hunt sounds good. I smirked pushing myself off the ground and springing forward into the woods. I stayed silent and hidden under the brush. gtg

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:03 pm

Britteny~
i looked at them my jaw almost drops, "okkkk then, i'll leave" i say getting up then stoped watching the little out burst, shaking my head i walk off thinking. what the hell did i do? geez i didnt do anything mean or anything. i shook my head and stop at the stream and jumped in to get all the mud off my coat
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:04 pm

Trooper:

I was sitting by a bush when I heard something...I perked my ears to see it was the female that had me awestruck. I growled and turned away. I was so...lost in feelings. I was sad I hurt my sister the way I did and I was mad at myself for doing it."UGH!!!! " I growled and the trees echoed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:06 pm

(okkkk then im going to bow out of this one cause im so lost)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:34 pm

(Im only posting one I got to go so yeah)

Liebe: I growled seeing my target still before leaping on his back pinning him. I smirked at the male. "What trooper wouldnt run huh?" I asked him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:39 pm

Trooper:
I growled and snapped at her,Her paws holding my neck.I shook my head,grinning, shoving her off.
"I ran because I didn't want to fight with my sister.I get uncontrollably mad..and I wasn't willing to risk my sister.." I looked at her, eyes golden and gentle.

(Awwww NOOO!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:00 am

I walked around and sat down beside him. My icy blue yes calm. "Its understandable." I said nuzzeling him before I knew what i was doing. I pulled my head away quickly. "Im sorry about that, I guess its habit." I said swollowing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:47 pm

Trooper:

I smiled fakely."Yea..Its a pretty bad habit of mine." I shook my head my ears made a funny flapping noise."No worries...Its fine" I smiled smug like and laid down, head resting on paws,my eyes looking up to the canopy of trees."So..Tell me about yourself.." I said looking to her eyes.Mine brightly shining.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:55 pm

"Why should I?" I asked watching him carfully. I stood up quickly, walking around him. "How about we.... relern are names?" (be on later)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:07 pm

Trooper:

Stands...Starring you in the eyes,glaring like. "Trooper...and your Liebe der Nacht..(I think.xD) Or..Love Of Night.." Smiles gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next