Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crystal wants a mate(shes in heat)

Go down

Crystal  wants a mate(shes in heat) Empty Crystal wants a mate(shes in heat)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:40 am

I fly in the beautiful land

Back to top Go down

Crystal  wants a mate(shes in heat) Empty Re: Crystal wants a mate(shes in heat)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:12 am

I fly Around Just Wandering through When A scent Catches me in the wind it is a female In heat and she's of my own kind i fly down to try to graba look at her and land at her feet i get up im so sorry i didnt mean to do that But im Range i say to her

Back to top Go down

Crystal  wants a mate(shes in heat) Empty Re: Crystal wants a mate(shes in heat)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:16 am

hey,i gtg sorry bye ,again sorry bounce bounce rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:17 am

np i have to go to bed anyway lol i just got off work like an hour ago i work the night shift lol Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:51 pm

(im back) Crystal:He lands at my feet ,"Oh, thats ok ,and by the way im Crystal ,but you can call me Cry".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:59 pm

i get up dusting off it's a pleasure to meet you Cry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum