Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cobra's shy land

Go down

cobra's shy land Empty cobra's shy land

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:31 am

ash belt~i flew to the castle and landed in the training area."cobra!"i said i found him and asked him "am i ready for my training exam."i said and looked up at him.

°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

cobra's shy land Empty Re: cobra's shy land

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:13 pm

Ebony Fire~
I sit on the top of the castle watching the sun slowly rise, flicking my tail from side to side. I watch as Ash Belt flies into the training area then look around for Rage. I sigh when I fail to see him then yawn and stretch, still tired from having to wake up so early. I sit back up and crouch like I was hunting then leap straight into the air unfurling my wings, getting caught in the wind like sails and swooping me up. I bank sharply to the left and slowly start descending toward the training area, to watch the others train. I straiten out when I get close to the training area then tuck my wings in tightly against my back, allowing myself to fall until I get 10 feet above the ground then open up my wings, breaking sharply, then land silently on the edge of the training area.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:44 pm

rage~i fly through a cloud and then see the castle.i flew down fast and stoped alittle and seen ebony fire.i fly in and said "hi ebony"and sat down beside her thinking of what too say.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down