Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Snowy Wonderland

Go down

A Snowy Wonderland Empty A Snowy Wonderland

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:25 pm

Dimaond a beautiful pure white mare not a speke on the her she is from Alaska in a far far lost island it's a Snowy Wonderland. She has a onwer named, Marie, Marie ran away from her foster parents they did treat her right but something told her she couldn't live without her real parents. She found this beautiful white mare in a forest The mare took her back to the island. She found out something this horse with dark blue eyes has a gift it Can talk! She figured it out when she said she was hungry it came up to her and was like Want some food Marie tried to stay calm from from the love of this horse. Still they roam the island wonderland.
A Snowy Wonderland Horse
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

A Snowy Wonderland Empty Re: A Snowy Wonderland

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:40 pm

Hey i use to live in Alaska but i had to move cuz my mom thought it was cold but my other family didnt wanna move it was only cold cuz it was Winter time. In the Summer time it was always hot. I do not really no wat my mom was talking bout. Im still sac i miss all my friends. We moved bout 1 year ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:51 pm

Nattalie wrote:Hey i use to live in Alaska but i had to move cuz my mom thought it was cold but my other family didnt wanna move it was only cold cuz it was Winter time. In the Summer time it was always hot. I do not really no wat my mom was talking bout. Im still sac i miss all my friends. We moved bout 1 year ago.
IM HAPPY NOW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum