Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why can't I find the right one who won't break my shattered heart?!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why can't I find the right one who won't break my shattered heart?! Empty Why can't I find the right one who won't break my shattered heart?!

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:08 pm

~Cecilia~

I walk from the parking lot, my tennies and capris out of place among the revealing bikinis and flip flops. I find an area away from most people and sit down, my eyes red from crying and my mascara had started to run, making my tears purple. I wipe my face free of the tears but as they kept coming I shut them tightly and pull my knees to my chest and rest my head on my legs. I shake with slow violent pulses as I cry, hoping to god that no one hears or notices. My hair was straight and layered, and I was proud to be a brunnette.

Why can't I find the right one who won't break my shattered heart?! Emo_girls_with_heart_tatoo

without the piercings
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Why can't I find the right one who won't break my shattered heart?! Empty Re: Why can't I find the right one who won't break my shattered heart?!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:33 am

(I'll reply in about an hour or so!)

Back to top Go down

Why can't I find the right one who won't break my shattered heart?! Empty Re: Why can't I find the right one who won't break my shattered heart?!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:34 am

(oh nevermind, it was cancelled!)
{Jeremy}
I pull up in my bright red convertible, the sun gleaming off every inch of it. I park next to a lime green bug and laugh. Those cars always made me smile. I grab my phone and head out towards the beach. Most had there swimsuits on and were there with friends but I had on shorts, a t-shirt and my tennies. I stopped at the edge of the sand and looked around, watching all the people enjoy themselves. I saw off to the side a girl who was wearing capris and tennies, her face buried in her knees. At first I thought, "Just another girl with boyfriend issues, don't get involved, don't get involved." But something seemed different about her and I wanted to make sure she was made fun of. I was always looking out for people's well being, no matter who they were. I walked over to the girl, looking around to see if she was actually alone. When I was positive she was I waled as close as 3 feet. I stopped and asked with pure concern, "You okay Miss?"

Why can't I find the right one who won't break my shattered heart?! 5df4a3fb54_2601113_o2

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:27 pm

[he's cute !! lol]

Cecilia~
I jump at his words and wipe my face quickly, even though it only smeared the mascara stains. I nod quickly "Yea" I said weakly, my voice was barely audible. I look out at the ocean, not looking at the boy. I breathe in deep and smile small, looking over "Just fine" I said. My hair was out of the bun and down to the middle of my back, it was layered crazily and very thick. My eyes stood out, the hazel just popped.

[sorry idk what to say haha]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:48 pm

(omg i know! now i can think about him everytime i post on this!)
(and its fine! its bound to happen to me at some point in this topic hahaha)

{Jeremy}
I shake my head and follow her gaze to the ocean. It was nearly the same color of my eyes, only mine were a much bolder blue. I turned back to face her, suddenly awed by her beauty. I moved closer and sat beside her on the soft sand, "I'm Jeremy by the way. And you are?" My voice was soft, but strong. I looked out toward the water again, watching the people splash. I continued to face the water as I asked, "Do you want to see best spot on the beach?" I looked back at her, grinning my flashiest smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:06 pm

Cecilia~
I look over at him and couldn't help but smile big at his goreousness. I watch him sit down and clear my mind when he talks "Sure" I said, my voice now stronger and normal. I run my finger through the sand and watch people playing, they were so happy. I feel my heart sink and fill with longing. I look away and into the sky, my heart still low but thinking about a new friendship cheered me up. I push my toes into the sand, the warm grains felt like a massage as it ran over my small toes.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:51 pm

{Jeremy}
I smiled, "Good you look like you need some cheering up." I stand up and hold out my hand to help her up, I lock eyes with her and smile kindly. "Its not far, I promise." I helped her up and started to walk towards the parking lot. I looked over at her and tried to remember how to speak. She was the first girl to leave me speechless only on beauty. I looked to my left, that was west. I pointed to the trees and said, "We're headed thatta way." I was going to say something else but stopped, "Oh, I didn't catch your name by the way. What is it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:41 pm

I look back at him and almost fell into his arms as he spoke, but that would've been creepy. I reach my hand out and grasp his, his grip was strong and so masculine. I walk with him, I think our hands brushed a couple of times but I was denying it. I nod to him as he spoke, his words warm and comforting "Okay, oh, my name is Cecilia, yours?" I asked him, my eyes danced with a mixture of feelings that left me speechless.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:30 pm

{Jeremy}
"I'm Jeremy." I looked towards the trees, hoping everything works out nicely. "Do you like animals? Like the ones you'll find in the woods?" I smiled mischievously and put my hands in my pockets. The sun would be setting soon which would make the view even more breathtaking. I took my hands out of my pockets and accidentally brushed hands with her again. I ignored it though to keep things comfortable and not awkward. A silence grew so I decided to fill it with a question; a simple question. "How old are you? I'm just seeing if we go to the same high school. I'm going to be a senior this year at Blue Creek High." That was the town's main high school, the other school was a private school and only the snooty, rich people altough I have met some that aren't too shabby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:53 pm

Cecilia~
I nod "I love all animals" I said, noticing him brush hands with me again and I felt myself flush, I thanked God he didn't notice. I walked along, the fallen leaves and pine needles crunching under my feet. It grew silent, but it didn't bother me. He suddenly asked me a question that, before he explained further, took me aback. I answered casually however, "Im going into my senior year also, and I think my mom is changing my school because of all the, excuse my french, bitches and jerks " I said, ending it with a slight chuckle.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:18 am

{Jeremy}
I smile, "Great. You're gonna love this then." I chuckle at her response, "I tried to change schools last year 'cause I hated the people so much at Blue Creek. Too bad there's no other schools besides the private academy." I was gonna add that I didn't change because I couldn't afford it, but something about Cecilia caused me to hold back my lie. I stop and put my arm in front of her to stop her too. "Hang on." I take a step forward and lean towards the silent swaying trees. My senses are oddly abnormal so I listen in to the forest. The trees seem to whisper to me, whispering things only I can hear. Demons messing with my soul. I heard the pounding of paws thudding on the ground not too far away, headed in our direction. I walked backward towards Cecilia and whispered, "Be ready. Something's coming." I looked around, my eyes scanning through the trees, taking in our surroundings. I couldn't hear the thudding anymore. "He's here." My eyes darted from tree to tree, bush to bush. Suddenly he leaped. Things went into slow motion then, I could see everything clearly as the large sleek, jet black wolf landed on me. His enormous paws ere holding done my shoulders as he stood above me. He leaned toward my face jaws open. I laughed as he began to lick my face, "Diego! Down boy!" I pushed him off me and stood up. I looked over at Cecilia and laughed more because of her expression. I put my hand out for her to grab, I wanted to bring her over and introduce her to my best friend. "This is Diego. When he was a pup I found him nearly dead on the side of the highway. He was hit by a car and the jerk was too self-absorbed to stop and make sure the little fella was okay." I looked down at Diego who had decided to sit down at my side and was watching Cecilia with a questionable expression. I patted him on the head, "She's good, don't worry." He looked up and licked my hand then slowly got up and walked toward Cecilia, watching her as if she was prey. He waited a few minutes to ensure she was nice and wasn't going to make any sudden movements toward him or me. He was a very protective wolf, especially toward me. I watched as he got closer and leaned his head out, waiting for her to make the next move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:42 pm

Cecilia~

I stop and watch Jeremy with curiousity as he listens. I dont mind interupting him since I trusted him....oddly enough. I then stepped back slightly and heard the muffled thudding of my own nervous heart. Then, something large, black, and canine like. I let out a soft yip and stepped away. I then relaxed when he told the wolf to get down, its name being Diego. I chuckled slightly after thinking about the tiger on Ice Age. I take his hand when he offers it and flush once again. His hand was warm and comforting. It was soft, but still that strongness that a girl seeks in that special person. I watch as the dog examines me, then stops and waits for me to make the first move. I slowly reach my free hand down and put it a small distance from his snout, letting him smell me.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:11 pm

(I was friends with Midnight's Kiss, she won't be coming on again. She's no longer with us. RIP.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:45 am

[ Really?! Sad Crying or Very sad RIP , that's so sad.... Sad ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:24 pm

(Yeah Sad I know, its super sad Sad )

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:52 am

[ Do you know what happened? =( ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:57 pm

(She committed suicide Sad Sad Sad )

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:01 pm

[ That's so horrible.. I'm sorry... I didn't know and it must be terrible. You know, being her friend in real life =( ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:24 pm

(Oh don't be sorry for me... You had nothing to do with her choice. She was a year older than me and I wished I'd known her a little better. She lived in my neighborhood. Sad )

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:26 pm

[ Oh, still though.. It's terribly sad =( =,( ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:39 pm

(I know Sad Sad She was so nice... )

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:41 pm

[ I bet, she seemed nice from what I knew of her ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:44 pm

(Oh she was very nice. And super funny. Sorry! We don't need to keep talking about her! Don't wanna clog up the topic in case you want to use it again.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:11 pm

[ Nah, I nearly forgot it completely anyway ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:24 pm

(Oh hahaha. Nice. What sucked though, was I had to go to all her topics and tell the people she wouldn't be posting with them any longer... Like I did for you. )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum