Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even Better Yet I'll Let A Little Light Melt The Ice Ice Baby

Go down

Even Better Yet I'll Let A Little Light Melt The Ice Ice Baby Empty Even Better Yet I'll Let A Little Light Melt The Ice Ice Baby

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:25 pm

Lights~
I shrug, deciding I didn't need him anyway and put on my hoodie, I seemed fine, I always did. I was the kind to hold my feelings and the only ones I let slip were the good ones. I knew that I wasn't ok with him breaking up with me, he didn't see my true personality since he hated me, and he was blinded by his hate. I sigh and put my hood on, the hoodie was black and had righting across my chest. I check my makeup and made sure I didnt look like shit and then when out my bedroom door. I walk to the back door "Im going out mom be back later" I said, even though I didn't know where she was in the house and open the door.

The cold air hit me like a freight train, I breathe in the scent of rain, it automatically made me smile and I walk outside, going down my stairs I walk with my hands inside my pockets to the park and sit under the canopy, in the corner I take off my hood and smooth my hair looking around at everything. I then look up at the grey sky, it always looked like there was no beginning or end. Like an endless blank slate. I close my eyes fighting back tears and look out at the road, maybe someone new, someone better would come along. Someone who would know everything about me and still love me. I could cry to him, talk to him about how much I hated people and the things they did, tell him everything. I held onto that thought and wondered when or if it would happen, no scratch the if, it would happen eventually...

Even Better Yet I'll Let A Little Light Melt The Ice Ice Baby Lights

Last edited by Saviour on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down