Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can see it you think your just seeing things but, it's not a fantsy.

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

If you can see it you think your just seeing things but, it's not a fantsy. - Page 3 Empty Re: If you can see it you think your just seeing things but, it's not a fantsy.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:40 pm

~Winni~
I came out of the shadows so everyone could see me. My feminine body curved perfectly in the low-light. "I'm Winni, the greatest vampiress there is and every will live. I drink blood and I chose you're friend here to satisfy my needs, but as you can see I like playing with my food." I said and smirked, my lip curved seductively.

Back to top Go down

If you can see it you think your just seeing things but, it's not a fantsy. - Page 3 Empty Re: If you can see it you think your just seeing things but, it's not a fantsy.

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:24 pm

Ashley~
stop doing that
Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Mad Mad Mad
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:08 pm

~Winni~
I frowned. "You can't make me, dumb-ass." I said and wrapped my hands around her neck, still invisible. I hissed loudly, making her deaf for 5 mins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:34 pm

Ashley~
help i yelled then passed out
Surprised drunken Embarassed
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:36 pm

~Winni~
I threw her to the ground, prabaly causing a skull fracture. I laughed evlily and disappeared.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:42 pm

~Angela~
"Quit it you're killing her!" I screamed at the spirit.

(Kylie you need to please post in the hopital it's called boo 2)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:43 pm

Ashley~
still passed out on the floor dreaming i was an Angel in heaven i woke up in my dream i looked at myself dead down from heaven help help help then i woke up and crawled in the corner and hid i need help i looked at my friends .
affraid affraid affraid
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:45 pm

(k)
~Winni~
"Listen girly...I ain't no ghost...I'm a vampire...You can't just 'shoo' me away." I said, my red eyes gleaming.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:46 pm

~Angela~
"Can't you just be nice?!" I asked her and stomped my foot.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:48 pm

Ashley~
do u like blood come get it i called my friend spirt i got on her and flew away.
Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:50 pm

~Winni~
I rolled my eyes and tackled her in a nano-second. I stood on her chest, making it hard to breath. "You can't hurt me...You can't kill me...I'm the most powerful vampire who has and will ever live." I said and clenched my fist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:52 pm

Ashley~
stop that
Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:55 pm

~Winni~
"Make me, bitch!" I said and slid her throat, starting the suck blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:59 pm

Ashley~
f u vampire bitch i turned into a beast and ran away bitch.
Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:08 pm

~Winni~
Before she could get away I snapped her neck and slid her neck open, she couldn't breath or come back alive. I used my powers and ripped out her heart, sucking the blood out of it and ripping her skull open.

If you can see it you think your just seeing things but, it's not a fantsy. - Page 3 The_red_witch_by_archeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:25 pm

Patty~i walked in the room not cool not cool at all. Mad
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:27 pm

~Winni~
I frowned and turned around. "Seconds." I said and chuckled, throwing her to the ground and slidding her thrat too, ripping her skull open and ripped out her heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:29 pm

Patty~
i came back to life i'm a vampire too hahaha
Laughing
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:41 pm

~Winni~
I rolled my eyes. "Yeah but I killed you bitch..." I said and broke her neck, ripping her head off and she dies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Patty~
haha this is fun
Laughing
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:50 pm

~Winni~ (u cant kill Winni..it says it in her bio...but u can killl Patty)
I killed Patty and sucked her blood and she dies for GOOD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:52 pm

Patty~
i have a hole bunch of lives.
Smile Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:54 pm

~Winni~
I drained all her 'lives' and ripped her head off. She can't back to life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:55 pm

Patty~
i'm still alive aren't i
Laughing
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:58 pm

(im not rping with u angel123...goodbye Evil or Very Mad )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next