Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

merla gives birth

Go down

merla gives birth Empty merla gives birth

Post by ××Eris×× Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:33 pm

Merla:
i lay on a patch of grass as soft as feathers. i then feel another ripping feeling and i scream in anguish. this is not going right i think to myself. another stab of pain then blood, everywhere. i push and push until, finally a beautiful baby colt laying on the ground. i start to cough and sputter. i feel somthing trickling down my face, i look down, blood is flowing out of my nose and mouth "no!" i cry i look to my colt, he is standing now. i say to him "i love u. i love u more than anything." i cough again and i vomit more blood. i start to cry. my lifeblood is pourong out of me now and i can feel the blackness coming for me. i look at my baby and with my last breath i say to him " u r blackthorn, never forget that. and always remember, i love u more than my own life." i cough again and give in to the darkness, letting it embrace me. i gurgle once more and stop moving.

Blackthorn:

i look at my mother and whinny a cry of pure pain and anguish. i feel a sharp stab on my back but i dont stop crying. i scream and scream until my throat is raw and i taste blood. i stop and walk over to a stream, i look in my reflection. i look like a miserable orphan i start to cry again. i feel another stab in my back.

and from that pain and anguish that blackthorn felt, sprouted glistening black wings.

Blackthorn:
i stayed and cried, i didnt care if i died or not. i was worthless. (im waiting for zodac so dont try to adopt me Very Happy )
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

merla gives birth Empty Re: merla gives birth

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:56 pm

Zodac:I ride for i am looking for Merla she is due.I then see a foal, I ride and say Hello,whats ....and before i finish my words ,I see a Dead mare,i look closer ,its Merla ,i nudge her but there is no movement.I look at her ,Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i scream
i start crying ,i then turn to the Colt,i pull myself 2gether .Did she say anything ,little one ,i then see his wings ,i think he is not mine ,but he has merla eyes,Did she say your name,what happened .Did some one do this to her,i then look at her heart necklace ,its covered in blood .i clean it off with my muzzle ,it shines ,i lay my head on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:13 pm

(nightsky u can play blackthorn)
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:26 pm

Skizz:
i trot into the forest, on my way home. i come upon zodac weeping and standing over a dead horse. i blink and see merla. i gasp and start to cry "no, its not her" i say through my tears "not possible," i sob and walk over to her, i lay my head on her stomach and cry.

Last edited by Merla on Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:28 pm

Zodac:I look at him ,i never got a chance 2 tell,him i wonder what he will say.

Blackthorn:I sit next 2 mommy

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:36 pm

Skizz:
still crying i think back to when merla and i made our vow. it was that if one of us died then the other would follow. i looked up at zodac and smiled " i promised" i say with maddness in my eyes.i then found a sharp rock and swallowed it i said to zodac "dont worry, it will only hurt for a bit." i cringed and my knees buckled. the rock was cutting and ripping apart my insides, i could feel it. i said " i accept u,brother" i gave a small grim smile then my eyes went blank.

(skizz is dead)
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:54 pm

Zodac:I run 2 Skizz ,i yell,No wait i must tell you please,but he is gone (Dead).Skizz you must know that i loved Merla and Blackthorn is ours,i wanted 2 tell you ,but merla wanted 2 tell u after you came back.Skizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!No!No!Noooooooooooo!I pull myself 2gether i stand up ,and rear ,then turn my attenion 2 Blackthorn.

Blackthorn:I back up,scared of the stally.

Zodac:No,little one no need 2 be scared i am ur father and i will take care of you .

Blackthorn:I look at mommy,then at him ,i run up 2 him crying,Daddy im sorry its my fault i was 2 different.

Zodac:No,little one its not your fault.i nuzzel him

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:11 pm

Nyx:
i appear by the bodies of my beloved friends. i walk over to blackthorn and pat his head " it was not ur fault, dear, it was fate." i turned and hugged zodac and whispered in his ear " he will grow strong and great , just watch him. he will be a handfull" i snap my fingers and i am gone

Rebellion:
i remain with zodac and blackthorn. " if u need anything just say my name and i wil arrive withinn seconds, i promise." i nuzzle both of them then waved my tail and vanished
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:14 pm

Zodac:I need help ,i have many questions

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:15 pm

Rebellion:
i reappear and say " ask away"
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:22 pm

How do i feed him,hoping he would not suggest another mate.And how can i raise him,he is fantasy,i am not.(i think 2 myself maybe Cree can raise him,)How do i carry on,will i.........i do not finish my words

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:24 pm

NightSky wrote:How do i feed him,hoping he would not suggest another mate.And how can i raise him,he is fantasy,i am not.(i think 2 myself maybe Cree can raise him,)How do i carry on,will i.........i do not finish my words
Wait I need Merla's Necklace.

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:56 pm

Rebellion:(im a female flying wolf)
i smiled and held up merla's necklace "i took care of it" i handed it to him and said "well, first off. to feed him just ask nyx or me. we have a special mix of ingredients for him. " i produced a large vial and set it infront of blackthorn. "and about the raising part, easy. u will care for him like u would care for a normal horse and when he wants to fly call me or nyx down to help with that. when he gets older set a time for when he needs to be hme and if he isnt then i will find him and bring him there." i pat zodac on the head "so no worries. and u wont need to find another mate. nyx and i will try to make raising blackthorn as easy as possible" i sat back on my haunches "any more questions?"
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:43 pm

Zodac:No,thank you for your help.(still in shock)i take the necklace and put it on.

Blackthorn:I drink up the ingredients ,like a pig

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:46 pm

i smile,glad that blackthorn was eating . "if u need ANYTHING just call my name and i will be there as soon as i can, i promise. " i lift into the air, pat them both on the head, say to blackthorn "listen to ur father" and i am gone. the breeze carries my voice for a second, it says "i will keep in touch" then it faded away.
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:50 pm

Zodac:I then take ,my Son to his home,its silent on the way there

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content