Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story Of Two Sisters...

Go down

The Story Of Two Sisters...  Empty The Story Of Two Sisters...

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Alexa
My long, dark hair flowed behind me as I jogged to the 2-Stall barn that was a mere.. few yards from my house. I walk up to my young stallion and greet him with a kiss on his nose. He pinns his ears back and snorts loudly. I lead him out of his stall and then stop him outside of the barn. Hopping onto his back, I give him a gentle squeeze to his sides. He nickers and dashes toward the beach excitedly. Reaching the shore, he galloped in the cool water. I was getting soaked as he kicked up water, but I didnt care.

Zoerahn
I slip my feet into my red high heels and grab my purse before heading out the door. I watched my twin sister and rolled my green eyes. She was such a wimp... I chuckle and strut toward the beach, smiling as my Stilettos sink into the sand. I glance around before sitting down by the bar. Guys turned their heads toward me and each of them flashed a cocky grin. Lifting my sunglasses onto my head as if they were a headband, I look away as a hot blonde walks toward me.

Anyone wanna play Mr. Hot Blonde? Lol

Back to top Go down

The Story Of Two Sisters...  Empty Re: The Story Of Two Sisters...

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Mason~
I walk out and see a girl a beautful one I look at her play with the young stallion I walk up to her "Hey young thang." I smile and chuckle.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:11 pm

Alexa
Dare skidded to a sudden halt and shook his head. I jumped from his back and looked at the.. stranger. "You talking to me?" I ask, looking around. There was no one else there. "Oh.. Uhm.. Ofcourse you are. Hello." I say simply, stepping closer. I wasnt wearing shoes, so I smiled as my feet sank into the warm sand. I stared at him, and then glanced down at my skinny jeans and bare feet, then back up at him.

Zoerahn
My black hair flowed in the gentle breeze, and I glanced at my hair every once in a while to make sure it was still curly on the bottom. I got up and walked away from the shack. I layed my towel on the ground and the dress covering me dropped, revealing my skinny--not too skinny--body and my glimmering red bikini. I look down and smile as the sun shines on my red bellybutton ring. Laying on my back on the towel, I rest my chin on my hands and sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:22 pm

[Anyone..? D:]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:57 pm

~Riley~
I pranced onto the beach, my presence sending waves of boys to flock around me. I smirked and traced my finger around them all, following my friend down to the ocean. "Wow...I love guys!" I said and smiled. "But you know me, I'm neutral." I said and licked my lips, my bikini tight around my body.
~Jaslynn~
I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Yeah, you told me that 50,000 times." I said and sat the towel down on the sand, being careful not to get any on Riley's golden pink one. I stretched out and watched the sun burn people's skin slowly. I stood back up and went to a lemon-ade stand.
~Lemon-ade Person~
"Hello! How may I help you?" I asked and my eyes fell on her breasts.
~Jaslynn~
I frowned and put my arms on my chest. "One lemon-ade please." I said.
~Lemon-ade person~
"Urg...Fine." I said and gave her a cold glass. "There you go, $1.00 please."
~Jaslynn~
I handed him a buck. "There." I said and rolled my eyes, walking back to my towel but suddenly crashed into another person, spilling lemon-ade all over them (one of ur characters Very Happy). "Oh god, I'M SORRY!" I said and smacked my forehead.
Riley: The Story Of Two Sisters...  Profilethai_anime_30
Jaslynn: The Story Of Two Sisters...  Anime_Girl_12720theAnimeGallerycom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:05 pm

Zoerahn
The lemonade crashed down onto my new bikini and I jump up.
"You stupid jerk!" I scream out, thinking it was a guy who did it.
And then I open my eyes and look at the girl.
"Oh... Sorry." I say in a snotty voice before trying to brush the lemonade off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:47 pm

~Jaslynn~
I bit my lip and walked away, clencing my teeth. I felt like a retard. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" I said to myself and smacked my forehead again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum