Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mare with her three adopted foals and in heat, looks for protection. ( Please reply)

Go down

Mare with her three adopted foals and in heat, looks for protection. ( Please reply) Empty Mare with her three adopted foals and in heat, looks for protection. ( Please reply)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:09 am

Mare with her three adopted foals and in heat, looks for protection. ( Please reply) 12472910

I walk between the trees as they rise up into the clouds. My three little foals, that I had adopted following close behind me. I was tired watching out for four is hard work, I was in heat my self and had to keep an eye out for stallions. Of course I was a large horse but lookiing after 3 foals is hard work, I had nearly been forced once adn had luckily got away. But I had not eaten in 2 days, mainly because I was trying to keep moving incase the stallion returned .

Back to top Go down

Mare with her three adopted foals and in heat, looks for protection. ( Please reply) Empty Re: Mare with her three adopted foals and in heat, looks for protection. ( Please reply)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:04 am

~Chestnut~
I trott slowly looking for a mate in heat I was a very handsome chestnut horse I then see a mare with three foals and it looked like she was in heat I walked up to her showing her I was friendly. "Hello beautiful." I said and bit my lip.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Mare with her three adopted foals and in heat, looks for protection. ( Please reply) Empty Re: Mare with her three adopted foals and in heat, looks for protection. ( Please reply)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:11 am

" Hello.." I replied wary of the stallion....the foals hid beneath me, I nickered to them, trying to calm them.. " you are... ?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:15 am

~Chestnut~
"Chestnut....you are?" I asked her with a smile.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:24 am

Hope ~ I relaxed slightly " my name is Hope, and these are Sihu, Honovi, and Kichi, they're not mine though..." I smile by this time Honovi was older and was able to care for his sisters and try and care for me...

Honovi ~ I stuck my tongue out, and smiled at the big stallion.

Last edited by Swift on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:26 am

~Chestnut~
I smiled and chuckled lightly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:30 am

Hope ~ I smile at him and then Honovi..." He like to think he can defend me, but I'm sure how sticking out his tongue will.." I nuzzle Honovi and he hug my nose tightly... I smile again..

Honovi ~ I hug mum tightly and then trot over to the stallion, bumping into his leg... and then running behind mum again, laughing lightly

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:32 am

~Chestnut~
"Ohhh i'm gonna get you!" I say playfully.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:53 am

Honovi ~ I run back out and tug his tail, smiling....

Hope ~ I watched the two playing and smiled, nuzzling my two filly to try some grass. " It's nice trust me.."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:58 am

~Chestnut~
I smiled and chuckled chasing him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:04 pm

I decided to graze for myself, it had been 2 days since I had eaten and I thought I would take this oppurtunity to get some food. I watched carfully as they played and my 2 fillies tried the grass beside me..

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:14 pm

~Chestnut~
I smile and stop to graze.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:57 am

Hope ~ " So, you live around here.." I said gently..

Honovi ~ I decided to try some of this green stuff they were eating, It was kinda nice. " I like this stuff.."

Sihu ~ " Me too.." I said with a mouthful.

Kichi ~ " Me three."

Last edited by Swift on Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:46 am

~Chestnut~
I smile wide. "Great!" I said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:36 pm

Hope ~ Only know that I was relaxed enough did I see how handsome he was, his chestnut coat shone like a new penny. He was a gentlemen and the kids seemed to like him.. I smiled " Ummm..... so..."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:00 pm

~Chestnut~
"Yes?" I ask.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:10 pm

Hope ~ " What made you stay ? " I asked curiosly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum