Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior, A Soldier, A...Mare??? (Plz Rp :D...Stallion PLZ! :D)

Go down

A Warrior, A Soldier, A...Mare??? (Plz Rp :D...Stallion PLZ! :D) Empty A Warrior, A Soldier, A...Mare??? (Plz Rp :D...Stallion PLZ! :D)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Long ago there was a hidden war taken place... A time before cars...A time before machinery....They fought with horses, spears, arrows, swords, and themselves. The horses were drenched in armor and other heavy materials. Those soldiers were stallions, except for few strong-willed mares. Fiona was one of those mares.
~Fiona~
I sighed lightly and smiled. It was finally a time for a break from war. I shook my mane and started to graze. It was an awesome break from the heavy armor we had to wear almost all the time. I nipped at the 33 branded onto my shoulder. Why do I have numbers on my shoulder you ask? They classify their horses by numbers...Go figure... I snorted loudly and shook my mane.
A Warrior, A Soldier, A...Mare??? (Plz Rp :D...Stallion PLZ! :D) DSC_0050-Aziza

Back to top Go down

A Warrior, A Soldier, A...Mare??? (Plz Rp :D...Stallion PLZ! :D) Empty Re: A Warrior, A Soldier, A...Mare??? (Plz Rp :D...Stallion PLZ! :D)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:30 pm

Shane
I was finally on a break from war, and man.. did it feel good.
I spotted a pretty grey mare quite a few yards away, and watched her nip at the '33'.
I look at my own shoulder and perk my ears at the '32'.
Whinnying to her, I trot over curiously.
I recognized her from war, though she wasnt perfectly familiar.
"Hello." I said happily. I wasnt like most of the other stallions, I was actually.. thoughtful, and caring.
Unlike the other cocky stallions who though they were 'all that' because they were all... all.. handsome and strong and stuff.
And no, Im not saying that Im not handsome and strong.. Im just not cocky and stuck up.

A Warrior, A Soldier, A...Mare??? (Plz Rp :D...Stallion PLZ! :D) Civil-War-Horse

Back to top Go down

A Warrior, A Soldier, A...Mare??? (Plz Rp :D...Stallion PLZ! :D) Empty Re: A Warrior, A Soldier, A...Mare??? (Plz Rp :D...Stallion PLZ! :D)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:47 am

~Fiona~
I perked my head and ears to the sound of his voice. I turned in his direction, my mane slightly out of place because of the breeze. "Hi." I said gently, my eyes some-what recognizing him from ealier. I watched his body carefully, making sure he wasn't one of those stallions who force-bred mares. Then I noticed the '32' on his shoulder and my ears shot up even more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down