Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parties Make Her Clothes Fall Off.. (Mature Post and Plz Rp!! =D)

2 posters

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

Parties Make Her Clothes Fall Off.. (Mature Post and Plz Rp!! =D) Empty Parties Make Her Clothes Fall Off.. (Mature Post and Plz Rp!! =D)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:51 pm

~Danielle~
I smirked as I walked in the bar. Sure I was only 19 but I drank anyways. I laughed and kissed a guy on the way in. I strutted to my chair and shook my hair. "I'll take a Tequilla..." I said to the male bartender with a wink.

Parties Make Her Clothes Fall Off.. (Mature Post and Plz Rp!! =D) 2nizew0

Back to top Go down

Parties Make Her Clothes Fall Off.. (Mature Post and Plz Rp!! =D) Empty Re: Parties Make Her Clothes Fall Off.. (Mature Post and Plz Rp!! =D)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:02 pm

{Zach}
I walked into the pub, smiling as all the girls turned to me and smiled. I saw someone new at the bar and walked towards her, ignoring the girls trying to grind on me as I walked through the dance floor. Once I got to the bar I came up beside the girl and asked for a beer. Because of how small our town was they didn't really ask for id's, it was just a waste of time. I looked over at the girl, winked and said, "I'm Zach." I looked at the girls swaying to the beat on the dance floor and turned back to her, "See ya around."

http://www.google.com/m/search?site=images&gl=us&source=mog&client=safari&hl=en&aq=f&oq=&aqi=-k0d0t0&fkt=2085&fsdt=5441&q=surfer+boy#i=40

Back to top Go down

Parties Make Her Clothes Fall Off.. (Mature Post and Plz Rp!! =D) Empty Re: Parties Make Her Clothes Fall Off.. (Mature Post and Plz Rp!! =D)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:18 pm

~Danielle~
I smirked and walked up to him. "And where do you think you're going?" I asked and pressed my body against his, tauting him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:31 pm

{Zach}
I grinned as she tried to taunt me. I leaned into her, teasing her right back. "Well seeing as you're here now, I'm going nowhere." The song was coming to an end and a song that was much slower than the rest came on. "I hate these slow songs." I stepped around so I could face the girl, "You can stay here, but I'm going over there," I pointed towards the wall, "to wait for a faster song to come back on. You're welcome to join me." I winked and walked over to the wall, leaning my back against it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:42 pm

~Danielle~
I smirked and chuckled, following him and standing by his side. I traced my finger up his torso and came closer again, my arms at his side and my body infront of his. I smirked and raised an eyebrow. "So what are you doing here?" I asked, already knowing the answer but asked anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:09 pm

Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:36 pm

Katey~
i walked in the bar with my leather studed boots on i'll have a budlight I was only 19 I liked it here it was fun slow songs at a bar really i fast song came on finally i was alone bored waiting to dance with someone looking around i looked at this one couple on the wall i was gana walk over there but i didn't i started dancing around with the rest of them i stoped danceing and walked up to this lonly dood (Mitch) "Um hi" i said fast i was shy first dood i ever met.
Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:45 pm

~Danielle~
I shrugged and turned away, walking back at the bar to continue my drinking. I saw a new girl hanging out by this really cute guy so I thought I might as well say hello... I walked up to them and smiled. "Hey..." I said to the female. "Hey." I said and bit my finger directly at the male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:49 pm

Katey~
i looked at the female"hey"i looked at the male he said nothing i don't know his name "hello dood wait i do know your name i think it's Mitch right"i said with a smile i looked at the girl how old are u?
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:53 pm

Mitch
"Yup that's me." i said to her smiling
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:54 pm

~Danielle~
I shurgged and chuckled. "19...and you?" I asked them both. I coughed and drank some more Tequilla; the feeling of it scurry down my throat was amazing. I smiled and put the glass down, telling him I wanted more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:55 pm

Mitch
"20." i said to her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:56 pm

Katey~
i'm 19 I'm Katey and bored i took a sip of beer have u guys ever smoked i haven't it seems weard. I met him once before can't remember were though .
Smile

Last edited by Angel123 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:59 pm

~Danielle~
I laughed and smiled at the male. "Tell me about it..." I said to the female. "So what's you guys' names? I'm Danielle by the way...." I said plainly with a smile. My name was well known through out the city.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:04 pm

Mitch
"I'm Mitch." i said to her taking a swig of whiskey
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:05 pm

Katey~
Hi don't remember me Mitch
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:07 pm

Mitch
"No i don't." i said
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:12 pm

Katey~
u shore look into my eyes do u remember buck tooth kate
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:14 pm

Mitch
"Oh, now i remember." i kinda giggled
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:14 pm

Katey~
i knew i would
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:16 pm

Mitch
"Long time no talk, what's up?" i asked her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:28 pm

Katey~
nothing u i got so many brother's and sister's to many god and i'm the oldest
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:31 pm

Mitch
"Just looking for a girl." i said looking away and at the dance floor
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:35 pm

Katey~
i'll be that girl if u like
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:35 pm

Mitch
I don't think you'd want to be
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum