Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night and Living Murder

Go down

Night and Living Murder Empty Night and Living Murder

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:38 pm

Liveing Murder troted ahead of Night, checking the grazing land. Her hard icy eyes scaned the dark land. Turning to Night, she nodded at the stallion who had picked her up on his travel. He smirked before rearing, and yelling out a call to the mares. She shook her head. He was a nice stallion no matter what people thought about his scarred appearance. She began walking toward a single tree as Night pranced around his new land.

Last edited by AshySky on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Night and Living Murder Empty Re: Night and Living Murder

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:31 pm

Demon Candy~
She walked out of the shadows of the wood,Her eyes scanned the future and seaching very bit of land,she was looking fro a mate to,and then a herd.Her beautiful black coat glowed and her massive body,and muscular body moving with very step she took.I seen a mare and a stallion,i stoped dean=d in my tracks and sunk deep into the wood.My tail clapped over my rump,i pinned my easd to my skull and stood my ground.I snarled and watched them both,making very move they make a replay in my mind.My bother walked out of the shadows and stood by my sid,and my sister trolting over toward us both.
Demon~
Night and Living Murder Isnmrn10
Daeath Killer~
I stoped beside my sister and snarled at the stallion,but then looked at the mare,i stoped,she was beautiful.
Death~
Night and Living Murder Demon_10
Bloody Rage~
I stoped and seen two horses i snorted and stood my ground beside my brother Death.
rage~
Night and Living Murder 0cajwa10
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:58 pm

Murder looked back at her friend as he pinned his chipped ears against his head snorting. Cocking her head she resurveyed the land before noticeing the three horses on the edge of the woods. She herself snorted a warning, noticeing the stallion and miss took them as a herd. Her large 16.0 hands stood an inch shorter than Night. Both the percherons became uneasy. "We came to no harm of you." Murder said looking back at her half brother, she had found out. "We are just looking a place to stay." Night nodded in agreement as Murder showed her place above him, he was just the 'lead'.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:11 am

Demon~
I snorted and walked out of the shadows.I was much taller then any horse,but not as tall as Ruller.The god of all horses.I stared at the horses,my beautiful black coat glowed as i walked out of the shadows,i growled and pinned my ears to my skull even tighter.I growled and stood taller then them,my blue tail and mane shinned and lightened as it dismissed the flys.I was in heat and ready for a mate,i seen the stallion and clapped my tail over my rump,making sure no scent of heat came out of my body.I snorted,my brother and sister walking over toward my side.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:11 pm

Murder snorted, the black percheron mare was becomeing annoyed with the other mare, and started pushing her younger brother away. Neither of the were at the peak of age and were still growing. She had notice Night sniff the air before looking at her. Cocking her head she shook before pushing him away from the stallion and the two females. "As I said we mean no harm, yet." Murder said adding the yet just incase one decided to attack. Both big glowing black horses shifted togeather, Murders icy blue eyes watching her movments.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:35 pm

Demon~
I snorted,and looked at the stallion,then at the mare,i steped infront of my brother and sister.I growled and pinned my ears back to my skull and clapped my tail over my rump again.I reared and slammed my powerfull hoofs on the hard,cold,ground.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:46 pm

Night took a step bavk while Murder barely flinched. She wasnt scared by the mare. Night nervously glanced at his sister confused, yea she was stubborn but dang. Murder stepped up, knowing, how ever, that she and her brother werent wild as these three were.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:22 pm

Demon~
I reared again and bucked at the horses."You wont come out of here alive"i said

°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:26 pm

Murder smirked at the mares words. "Whatcha want then? For me to be scared? Im not scared." Night stared at his sister bewildered. Was she crazy? That other mare was different. He looked toward the mare suprised at her blue mane and tail. "sister?" he whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:08 am

Demon~
I smirked and ran at her,my black coat showing the anger and my beautifulfulblue eyes turned to a deadly blood color,i charged at her and slammed into her side,i growled and reared and fell down hard on her side."Kill you if you dont get off this land."i said in an evil voice,my blue mane and tail glowed a dark blue then turned to a blood stained red.My black coat turned to fire and i snorted making fire come out,Tht shows my inner...............demon
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:31 am

Murder barely grunts at the mare runs into her and strikes her. "Please I've seen scarey mares than you." She retorted trying to piss the horse off so her brother could leave. "Raksha's a whole lot scarey, and shes shorter than me." Snickers, noticeing Night moving toward the woods. Smileing quickly, Murder said something in her real lanugauge. "Ich liebe dich, bruder." She said under her breath. (Raksha is my profile pic shes my favorit)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:59 pm

Demon~
"If you want to see scary,then lets se how you like this."i said,i grew taller and bigger,my hole body turning to fire and my eyes went to fire,i grew horns,i smirked and roared making the ground shake,i put one hoof down and the ground and trees shaked.I bent down and snorted at the mare,fire commin out of my snout,blowing fire in the mares face.I began to maul her with my razer sharp hoofs.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:56 pm

I dont wanna fight...)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:09 pm

occ~Srry she'll evil and a demon.
Demon~
I stoped and went to my normal size,backg away from her i snort.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Murder just watched her notice her brother was gone. He had left. turning around. "I never wanted any trouble."

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:02 pm

Demon~
"What are you here for"i asked without any thought.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:07 pm

"Me and my brother are looking a home." Murder answered looking around her brother. She could feel him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum