Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raksha and her son

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Raksha and her son Empty Raksha and her son

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 am

Raksha lied under the surface of her swamp. Her red eyes and demonic figure scared many swap animals away, the only one left was her son Death Of Night. His black color matched her but unlike her he had bright light eyes and blood red on his coat. She smiled at Death lowered himself into the water. "Mom I saw an swap rat today he was scared of me... Why?" Raksha laughed gentaly. "Because he knows your the adopted son of the Swamp Queen silly." He smiled and went back up to the green shore and she watched at he galloped toward a small crystal lake of life that was the center of her swamp.

Back to top Go down

Raksha and her son Empty Re: Raksha and her son

Post by Faye Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:46 pm

The mare`s steps were dainty and soft on the mushy ground as she crept through the marsh.There was a faint scent of a stud along with a mare not to far off but she decided it would be best to ignore it.There was also the faint smell of the dead in the process of being decomposed.Lamia`s head whipped around hearing murmuring,it must be the two horses she had smelt earlier.If they wanted a fight she would willingly give them one.From experience she knew it wasn`t wise to fight two against one though.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:53 pm

Suddenly, Rakshas ears pointed up. "Death Baby come here." She called looking for her seven month old son. The some what small colt began running toward his mom. The dark colored mare stepped out of her swamp in a way that look right out of a horror movie. Her son slid under her as he stopped. Rakshas red eyes covered the land quickly, noticeing a mare with her very strong eyes and sense of smell. Her son peaked out from under her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:05 pm

"Curse my mother for giving my this light coat."I murmured under my breath.I always stood out like a sore thumb.A foal and a mare.She thought.Not a stallion and mare,but a foal.Now there were many possiblities.The mare knew that any mare would do anything for their foals,and foals were easy to capture.Perfect.Lamia crept towards them,her ears flattened against her head,her head high in the air showing her dominance.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:18 pm

((There is a stallion just not yet))

Raksha snorted herding her son into the swamp. Where was Knight when she needed that stallion. She loved him but dang. She saw the light mare with arrogance walking toward her swamp. Her wet body was normal for her and never weighted her down she was just as fast and strong. "What do you want, mare?" She asked, more like shouted. She didnt like her baby or swamp in danger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:22 pm

((Interesting))

So, are you the lead mare?" Lamia spat, approaching the smaller black mare and arching her neck to tower over her. Her caramel eyes were darker now, due to dilated pupils, and her body trembled slightly with the excitement of the battle. Adrenaline pumped through her body, and she snorted, shaking her head wildly.I thrash one foreleg out savagely.I wouldn`t fight until she made the first move.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:28 pm

"Yes, and the lead stallion should be here soon. You best leave." Raksha said keeping her voice normal. She almost couldnt stand this mare intruding on her family. The darker swamp mare saw her son peak above the swamp. "Im sure Knight wouldnt like some mare messing with his family." She smirked remembering the last poor soul who wonder onto there land while Knight was here. Silent hoof falls echoed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:20 pm

"Why am I a danger?"The light colored mare sneered.She walked in large circles around the two,her ears twitching back and fourth for the faint sound of thundering hooves."Can`t fight your own,you know it isn`t a stallion`s job to deal with other mares.What`s your job here,just sit and eat your weight in mud."I snapped growing impatient.Was this mare stupid?
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:26 pm

"No I can fight for myself, just I am in foal again." Rakshas eyes looked toward the woods seeing the shadows move again. He was closer. "Knight said not to fight and I wont. Or rather yet I will just without him knowing." The draft sized shadow shifted watching them. Dang lies.

(Like your pet Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:43 pm

The mare`s body tensed slightly sensing he was close,though her eyes would not leave the ash colored mare before her.Lamia`s eyes softened hearing the mare was pregnant.But she wouldn`t allow herself to believe the mare.She could be lying.

(Sorry it`s so short,ya thats Appoline hehe)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:47 pm

Raksha began getting nervous as Knight watched from the side. She knew if she acepted the mare she could be beaten out of lead, and if she didnt Knight would chase the mare away. She didnt want to be beaten into a lower rank and haveing both Death and the unborn kilt. "Come with me." She whispered to the mare walking toward the lake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:52 pm

Lamia followed warily.What was this mare trying to do.Would she try to drown her in the lake that they were approaching.Maybe.But that was why she was cautious.There was a eerie silence so the mare tried to start a conversation."How do you plan to take care of your colt and the upcoming foal?"She knew the colt would probably be a bit jealous of the new foal.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:27 pm

"Death is being weened." She said noticeing Knight make his way toward her and the new mare. "Im Raksha, meaning demon." She said tring to show that the mare was allowed to stay. His silent unheard hoof falls stoped behind the mare. He towered over them both. "Who are you?" He asked strongly and dangerously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:05 pm

The ice colored mare turned to the large black stud.She wore a friendly smile."Hello,I`m Lamia."My feet were planted on the earth beside, Raksha.She stood a resprectful distance away from Knight,her eyes examining his large muscles and body.If only he wasn`t taken,Lamia thought.She felt a slight envy for Rakasha,but it soon dissappeared after discovering that Knight hadn`t given her a break between the upcoming foal and Knight.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:35 am

Knight nodded, some what exepting the mare. Walking over to Raksha he lowered his head loveingly toward Rakshas stomach. Death troted up to knigt nuzzeling his head. "Dad I found a pretty little lake." Raksha and Knight smiled. "Is it really pretty?" Knight asked in a normal voice. Death nodded. Rakshas eyes cooled into an icey blue. "This is how we normally are Lamia." She smiled toward the mare. "I didnt want him hurting someone infront of my baby."

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:27 pm

The mare`s ears pricked forward with interest."So does this mean you are demon?"Her soft voice asked.She had many questions,but feared the others would not like to be flooded with questions.Lamia was rare type of demon,the worst type of demon.In the olden days one could easily tell what she was,and fear her.The mare was afraid they would reject her after knowing what she was.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:48 pm

Raksha chuckled at Lamia question. "Of course we're demons. No normal herd of horses would live under the water of a swamp." She smiled at Her. "Ask any questions you need answered." She said feeling the bubbleing around the mare. She relized for now the mare was not threat to her lead, love, and children. "You are welcome to ask."

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:16 am

The mare sighed,relieved."Finally I don`t have to be in this disguise."Her body and mane turned black,then her mane grew longer and my eyes turned red.Now she was in full demon appearance.Lamia finally asked,"What are the rules of this herd?"The now ebony colored mare asked.

Raksha and her son 2z7eemv
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:08 am

"No rules really." Raksha said. "We have no reason for rules yet." Knight said laying his head on her back lovingly carcussing his unbornfoal. Death peaked out from behind him. (sorry so short)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:16 am

(That`s fine)

Lamia nodded,standing by Raksha."When will you be due?"She asked,"Plus Knight.Do you breed all the mares in the herd or just the lead?"Her tail flicked back and fourth, dirving those pesky flies away.Lamia liked it here.It was so peaceful,but the only problem was the alligators and other predators.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:40 am

"Ill be due... next week I believe. Death already weened." She muttered as Knight rubbed her belly. "I dont know yet.." He mummered aganist Raksha. He wasnt use to having other mares around his babys, or him. She went to lay down and Knight fell right beside her like a loyal puppy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:45 am

The mare was bored and unsure of what to do since the two were busy loving each other.Perhaps she owuld explore,find a nice patch of grass if that was possible in this swamp.She flicked her tail as a bye and trotted off.Her ears flicked back and fourth,searching for any signs of a potential predator.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:49 am

Raksha yelled something to the mare as she trotted off. "Careful not to fall into the pond of life and watch out for the swamp snakes, they are bigger than all us!!" She was worried about the mare and snakes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:55 am

After hearing the warning the mare was even more wary.She watched her steps,making sure she would not step on the snakes.Her forelock fell over her eyes,blocking her view for just a mere second.Immediately she tossed her head,so the forelock was gone from her eyes.Good no snakes within sight.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:39 am

Raksha watched carefully as the mare crossed. The swamp snake were horriable but she was sure that the mare would be alright. (sorry so short)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum