Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Day A Model..The Next A CowGirl

2 posters

Go down

One Day A Model..The Next A CowGirl Empty One Day A Model..The Next A CowGirl

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:12 pm

"Would you look at these pictures?! The angle and the lighting is absolutly astonishing!" Darla, the set director, cried as she picked up Daveigh's last photo shoot copies.
"I couldn't agree more." added the photographer who stood by her side with his camera in his right hand and a latte in the other. "But were not finished yet. We still have loads of photos to take before we can turn them in for the big show next Wednesday. Daveigh has got to step up her game if she wants to even have her name in the box for Miss New York."
"Oh im sure she will get her name in there, that child is gifted!" Darla mused enthusicasticly. Darla glanced at her diamond wrist watch and gasped, "Places everyone!" as she clasped her frail hands together and made her way to the director's seat next to the camera tripod infront the photo set. The photographer, Clyde, moved to his tripod and adjusted the camera so that it was set perfectly to take the best of pictures.
"Daveigh!" shouted Darla as she slipped on her small glasses and fiddled with her papers.

Daveigh sat infront of her vanity facing the mirror as her hair dresser worked on her hair. The woman's hands raked through the lusious blonde locks that flowed healthy and golden down to the young model's shoulders. She turned her head to the side so that she could apply a fragile amount of hair spray to her roots and then do the same to the other side. It was parted to her left and teased in the front so it was puffy and falling at an angle down the side of her perfect face. Her skin was pale and smooth, wrinkle and pimple free with no blemishes other than a stylish mole on the right side of her face just below her eye. Her cheek bones were set high and her chin was slightly pointed. With deep blue eyes the shade of the ocean both set perfectly on either side of her delicate nose and a mouth that looked at though it were planted there by angels, she looked absolutly divine.
"Please stand up! We must get you into that dress." a snappy woman from behind ordered her. Faye pulled out a dress from under a platic bag and hung it up on a knob behind the door. Daveigh wordlessly stood up and walked birskly over to the orderly female. She shimmied out of her passing gown and allowed Faye to slip the mocha brown floor length dress over her head and get it adjusted on her sexy frame. She was slender and thin, but her body had its feminish curbes that added to her beauty. Faye zipped up the back and tied the golden yellow ribbon behind her expertly. Letting Daveigh adjust her perfect shaped boobs to how she wanted them, Faye held up the matching heels she was to wear. Slipping into them, Faye handed Daveigh over to the make-up artist who applied a greedy shade of red lipstick to her lips. Daveigh heard Darla shouting from the studio and she gave herself one last over look before rushing to her director.
Mark, her manager, caught up with her in the hallway. "Good afternoon darling, how is life treating you today?" the man was tall and well built for a guy in his mid thirties. He had gleaming brown eyes and matching hair that was styled differently everytime she saw him.
"Its treating me fairly today." she answered shortly. Her voice was soft yet strong and high pitched but set to a beautiful tone. The two walked into the studio where Darla jumped up from her perch and rushed to their side.
"Come along you two! Were shooting outside today!"
The camera crew, director, manager, photographer and model and exited the building and around back to where the site was set up for action. Darla took her spot in another chair labled "DIRECTOR" and Daveigh's manager stood by a stylist. Clyde grabbed her arm and led her over to a white gazeebo that was facing a large clear blue pool with fresh green trees swaying livly behind her.
"Stand with your gack against the pole and your hands on your hips but face me at an angle." Clyde intructed her. Silently, Daveigh moved into the position he wanted her in. "Good, now smile with your mouth closed..." He adjusted his camera and began snapping shots.
Daveigh was only seveteen years of age and already famous in her home state of New York. She was wanted everywhere for comapny advertising and modeling businesses. Everyone wanted the young and talented model who got started by a lone picture of her one Easter morning. Being an only child, she was spoiled by her parents who she rarely seen. When the three were together, they were either traveling the world on a holiday or having a consultation with a agent. Mr and Mrs. Momsen were very wealthy investors. Her mother, Sharden, used to be Miss America until she married Mr. Momsen back in the seveties.
Daveigh had it all. She was homeschooled at their home on a New York estate in Albany. They had a penthouse in New york City. they had beach houes around the world. Daveigh had everything she could ask for and more. On their estate, they had an equestrian center where mnay famous English riders such as Anky Van Grusnven rode. She herself owned seven Oldenburgs and one Hanoverian that were all professionaly trained for her. She rode every chance she could get did shows all around the world, winning many trophies and ribbons since the age of five.

The hot teen's life took a spiraling downfall once her mother died of a heart attack the June before her birthday. Mr. Momsen was struck with such grief, he sold off all of their beach homes and their Albany estate to move to a different location. One preferably away from the East. Having finally sold off their penthouse, the remaining items left from their former home were all shipped to their new place down in Tennessee. Nashville to be exact.
"Daveigh! Enough with your mouth! this is the last and final time i am telling you that your are DONE with modeling!" Mr. Momsen shouted.
"But dad..!" she whined.
"Enough!" he hollared back and returned facing front and resumed driving towards the new house. Daveigh sulked in the back seat of the 2010 Lexus her father owned, Tweeting and Facebooking all of her rich friends back home that she would no longer be able to see. "Kiss my life good bye." she mumbled.
Two hours later, the fancy car rumbled down a dirt drive. the stretch was annoyingly long and shaded over by tall oak trees. Daveigh stared out the window at the vast nothingness and wild grass. Her father pulled up to a large stone house with a stone wrap around porch. There were lots of large windows and it had a red slate roof. Two tall chimmneys protruded from both sides of the house. A set of stone steps led up to the double door entry way. To the West side of the house was a open stone sun porch with a matching red roof. It faced the sunset. The East was a smaller version for the sunrise.
"At least its two stories." Daveigh grumbled as she got out of the car. Men were already starting to unload the moving vans.
"Go pick out your room, iv already selected mine." her father urdged her as he handed over the keys to a gentlman.
Daveigh rushed inside with a few bags of her personal belongings and studied the interior. It was very westernish with cowboy and desert decorations all over the place. She wrinkled her nose and dashed up the stone stairs. Once in the large and long hall she went right, West, and chose the very last room on the left hand side of the hall. It was a spacious room already finished with a four poster bed. The floor was a fashionable cherry colored wood that matched the bed and other furbishings. A fire place near the book shelf made her smile. Three windows faced the sunset and the Smokey Mountains.
"hmm.." she hummed as she dropped her bags and wandered over to a large door that led into a walk in closet. "I could live in here but its still smaller than the one back home."
Exiting the closet, she entered the stone floor bathroom completed with granite counter tops and a claw tube. A sweet shower room and a fancey toilet were off to her right. Smiling, she left the bathroom and made her way over to the vanity seat window on the North wall of her room. If she opened the window, she could climb out and stand on a railed balcony. Climbing through, she placed her hands on the railing and stared out at the vast exspance of yard she assumed where acres. Daveigh could just make out another ranch in the distance. To her right she noticed a barn with tons of white fencing and four legged creatures grazing. "Horses! Oh daddy must of had them all shipped here!" she exclaimed as she stumbled back through the window and rushed out of the house. "Oh Darcey, Chance, Lucy, Madame...here comes mama!" she cried as she burst through the barn doors but came to a screeching halt. All the stalls except a few were occupied by horses, but not her horses. They were mustangs and quarter horses.
"daddy!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. She found him talking with another business man. "uhm..where are all of my babies?" she asked him with her arms crossed.
"I sold them all. We start new here, in fact your gift is in that pasture to your left." he answered, ignoring her devilish glare.
Daveigh spun on her heels and walked over to the paddock. She peered in and sound a sorrel quarter horse grazing quietly. The stallion had a strawberry colored mane and tail with three white cornets and dark colored legs. It was branded with white on its shoulder and had a white star and stripe on its forhead. "I dont ride western!" she cried as she kicked at the dust with a flip-flopped foot. the horse's head flew up and snorted. It reared and took off for the other end of the pasture, sending a cloud of dust Daveigh's way.
http://americashorsedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/reddun-2-288x300.jpg
http://allwomenstalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/blake-fin-2.jpg
http://www.landoffice.me/wp-content/gallery/2222-acres/100_0028_jpg.jpg

(I need a male for Daveigh. Lengthy entrance post with two pictures supplied of horse and boy. thanks. sorry if you find mistakes! No one's perfect!)
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

One Day A Model..The Next A CowGirl Empty Re: One Day A Model..The Next A CowGirl

Post by Tayssi Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:50 am

"Holden! Go and grab the cremello colt from the south east paddock. The other colts are ganging up on him, so we need to move him up here for a while, until we find a paddock for him to go into," Christohper said. He was a man in his late 40s, who was the leading stock hand. His authority was just below the owner, Peter, who was also in his late 40s.
Holden nodded his head shortly and then glanced at Peter who cleared his throat and ran a hand through his greying blonde hair. "No. Go get the colt, but do whatever you want with him. He's yours now, Holden. I know just how much his mother meant to you. It's a shame she died." he said. Christopher was in total shock. It wasn't often that Peter just gave away a horse, especially a yearling.
Holden stared at the older men and then smiled, "Thank you, sir," he said and then turned on his heels and went over to one of the front, smaller paddocks which held a blue roan mare. With blue gey mane and tail and darker discolouration on her legs and face. Standing at 15.2 HH, with a stubborn but sweet disposition, Blue Aurora was a well liked mare on the ranch, and she belonged to Holden. Brushing her down quickly before he threw on her western tack and swung himself up upon her back before he rode off into the south east paddock, a rope slung around the horn of the saddle. "Come on, Blue, let's go find this colt," he said quietly to her.
About 10 minutes later, Holden saw the cremello quarter horse colt standing to the side of the rest of the yearlings, grazing in peace, but his stance was defensive. Stopping Blue, Holden slid from her back and slowly made his way over to the colt. "It's alright, boy, i'm not going to hurt you," he cooed over and over again as he got closer to the yearling colt. His head flicked upwards and he snorted, ears flicking back and pawing the ground roughly. Taking another step, murmuring softly to the colt, Holden reached out slowly and stroked him. The colt's ears flicked back but he made no move to attack him.
Smiling, Holden slowly slipped the rope over the colt's head, all the while stroking his neck gently. The colt calmed down, unfased by the rope at the moment. Clickin..g the tongue softly, Blue trotted over. He got up on her back and wrapped the rope securely around the horn of the saddle. Holden had done some work with the colt, so he was fairly used ropes and halters so he was pretty sure he wouldn't go stupid over it.
The colt threw his head into the air with a snort and Holden's attention went over to the rest of the yearlings. Soon enough, the rest of the colts would be sold or seperated and the mares would more then likely be used as broodies.
Turning Blue around, he slowly and her slowly led the colt back to the ranch house where he put him in the corral.

"Sorry, sir? Please repeat that," Holden said roughly, rather angered by what he had just been told.
"Holden, you are 20 years old now. You have been with us since you were 9 years of age. It is time for you to move to another ranch. And I've alredy tranferred you to a ranch just down the road. A man and his daughter have just moved in and they need some help around here. I've already spoken to him and he's totally happy to get some help around there. Do not argue with me, I will not take it. Now go get Blue and your colt and go down there now. Your boss's name and the owner's name, to you, is Mr Momsen," Peter said and Holden sighed.
Holden turned around and walke out of the ranch house, brushed down Blue, tacked her up and then went over to the cremello colt, he had named Taz. Slipping the nilon yellow rope halter over his head and clipping the rope lead to the end of it. Leading him over to Blue who stood quietly near the ranch gate. Getting up on her back and tying the lead around the horn of the saddle before he made his way down the street.
How could Peter do this? He didn't care if he ahd been there for 11 years. He loved it there. And now, without his permission, he goes and transfers him to another ranch. It really pissed him off. Growling to himself, he looked at the end of the street and saw the trucks. Guessing it was there, Holden sighed and urged Blue into a trot, Taz trotting beside them with ease. For a yearling, he was a strong colt.
Trotting up the driveway, Holden looked at the house in awe. Peter's house was a typical ranch house. Wooden and cozy. This wasn't. Cocking his head to the side, Holden went over the man who was obviously in charge. Sliding from Blue's back, Holden slipped the end of her reins ehind the horn so they didn't slide down and she stroked Blue's roan neck before he went over to Taz, ran hand down and over his legs and his lean, strong body to check that he was okay after the small, but fast trot over the hard cement road. He seemed good and Holden straightened himself and stretched his arms high above his head before he ruffled Taz's forelock with a chuckle. "You're such a good boy," he said as Blue lowered her head to graze. The two purbred quarter horses were simply stunning. A gorgeous, gentle blue roan coloured mare and a bright cremello yearling colt. They were both a sight for sore eyes.

Holden- https://2img.net/h/i49.photobucket.com/albums/f298/djryan019/Cute%20Guys/jared33.jpg
Blue Flame- http://www.freewebs.com/tabernaclequarterhorses/pay%209.jpg
Taz- http://www.allstallionsdirectory.com/gendir/qh/qh0041/qh0041lg.jpg
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

One Day A Model..The Next A CowGirl Empty Re: One Day A Model..The Next A CowGirl

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:11 pm

George Momsen stood with one of his men talking and conversing with him about future plans for the ranch and the estate. He had big ideas for the place and high expectations of it too. "I think over there, there should smaller barn for mares and.." he was pointing west when he heard his daughter grunt and the sounds of hooves against hard ground. "Excuse me a moment." he said and strode towards the pasture he had sent Daveigh. Rounding the corner, he found his only child hugging her self and cursing under her breath. The startled sorrel stud stood leaning against the far fence. "What did you go and do that for?" he asked her, placing a hand on her shoulder. She shrugged him off.
"I didn't mean too, its just im so angry at you. When i kicked the ground out of frustration, he shied and took off." she explained without looking at her father. "I don't ride western daddy, you know that. I want all of my babies back!" she cried and wheeled away from him. Without giving him a chance to speak, she ran towards the house. She ran an arm across her moist eyes before rounding the front in case there was someone she might see that she knew. Climbing the stone steps, she rushed back to her room to cry on the bed.

"George?! A young man is here. The one from down the road!" called Randy, the main stock hand.
Mr. Momsen walked briskly around to the front of the house and met up with the young man and Randy. "Mighty fine duo you got there, son." he said as he stopped before them. "Peter said your name was Holden? Hear your pretty good with horses, too." He extended his hand and shook his new employee. "Now, any stall is yours for keepin'. There is a few empty room upstairs in the house your more than welcome to have. Whats mine is yours so make yourself comfy." he told the young man.

Daveigh was standing in the kitchen when voices drifted in through the open windows through out the house. Her daddy was outside talking to somebody. She crept towards the living room and peered out of the windows. She spotted her father, Randy, and another boy about her age talking. Her eyes widen at how cute he was. With a giggle, Daveigh headed out the door towards them. "Hey daddy." she said, stilling looking sour from earlier.
"Hey, sugar. Daveigh, this is Holden. He is our newest hand around here and im hoping he can show you a thing or two about western riding." he said, putting his arm around her.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:42 pm

Holden gave a soft sigh and then heard a man call out to someone about him. Cocking his head to the side, he looked around for a moment and saw the man from earlier walking towards him, studying Blue and Taz with interest. Holden straightened himself and smiled as the man spoke. When he asked if his named was Holden, he nodded, "yes, sir," he said and as the man extended his hand, Holden shook it, grip firm. "And, I guess i'm alright. Still alot of work to put in, before I can really be pleased with myself," he said lightly with a grin. When he said that any stall was his for the taking, Holden just gave a light nod and let the man finish speaking before he said, "Thank you, sir. I really appreciate it," which he did,
Afterall, he had lived with Peter since he was young and it would've been weird to have worked here, but have lived there. Later on, however, he would have to go ad grab his stuff.nHolden heard the ranch house door open and he glanced over to see a pretty blonde moving towards them. He focused his attention back onto Mr Momsen as she came to stand next to him. Obviously, she must be his daughter. Their features were similiar in certain places. She must look more like her mother.
When he spoke again, Holden shook himself from his thoughts and watched the pair before the man spoke. Focusing his whole attention onto Mr Momsen, he gave a light nod. "Certainly, sir," he replied with a respectful smile. He glanced at Daveigh and gave a friendly smile of greeting, "it's a pleasure to meet you, Daveigh," he said kindly.
Behind him, Taz snorted and started to paw the ground, impatient about being tied up. Blue raised her head and stared at Daveigh before she shook her mane. Holden turned to look at them, "pardon me, sir, but Taz is getting impatient. Is there a paddock I could but him into, either by himself or without any other colts or stallions, by any chance?" Even whilst he spoke, Holden untied the rope from Blue's horn and loosen her girth and stroked her neck with a light smile.
He glanced back at the father and daughter pair before Taz neighed in frustration and threw his head up. Holden turned his attention over to the colt and stroked his cremello neck. "Hush, Taz, it's alright," he cooed softly, stroking the colt over and over uintil he calmed down.

(sorry in class)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:52 pm

George's attention turned away from his daughter and back to Holden, waiting for Daveigh to hopefully be polite and respond. "As well as it is, you." she said with a slight tilt of her head, gazing past him at the two horses. With another nod of his head, George turned to look behind him and waved over Randy. "Show Holden where he can put that colt. Gotta be a paddock without any soul in it." Randy nodded and signaled for the boy to follow him. "Dinner should be ready in about an hour." he told Daveigh who continued to study Blue. She offered a nod and George told Holden he was welcome to join them. With that, he set off towards the house.

"She is a very pretty horse." Daveigh told Holden from where she stood. "I guess i'v got one out back, dont like him much though." It was true. The sorrel stud had seemed to be off set by her the moment she approached the fence. He immediately flattened his ears and walked back and forth. She thought he was a beautiful horse, but he wasn't her Oldenburg back home. She missed Babe.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:58 pm

Holden gave a light nod of appreciation and followed the man as he montioned for him to follow him. He heard George say he was welcome to come inside for dinner and he smiled in response. Taz snorted as he walked beside him and Blue was just letting her head hang low, eyes half shut, not really caring where she was going. Daveigh commented on Blue and Holden glanced at the girl, "yeah, she is," he replied lightly. Once they came to the spare paddock, Holden let Taz in and then shut the gate and he turned back at Daveigh as she spoke about her horse. He cocked his head to the side and looked over at the sorrel stallion as he seemed frightened by the girl.
"He's gorgeous," Holden commented and moved towards he fence, slowly climbing over. "It just takes some patience for a stallion to get used to you," he said as he fnally dropped Blue's reins. The mare just dropped her head to the ground and grazed on the grass. Holden smiled, holding Taz's rope halter in his hand. Glancing at Daveigh, he motioned for her to come into the paddock. "Come on. There's only one way to see if he really doesn't like you," he said then thought for a moment, "I won't let him hurt you," he said gently with a soft smile before taking a few slow, cautious steps towards the nervous stallion.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:56 pm

Daveigh stopped next to Blue while she watched Holden set Taz free in the paddock. She couldn't help but stroke her blue hued coat and fiddle with her mane. Holden began to climb the fence into the paddock holding her new stallion. "I really don't think its such a good idea..he looks a little mean." she told him, shuffling her feet. Holden seemed confident around the horses, like he knew what he was doing. Of course he did, she had listened to her father talk about him before. Giving in, Daveigh moved away from Blue and started to climb over the fence. She winced as she caught her bare thigh on the wood, but refused to cry out in front of the handsome boy. She dropped down on the side, stumbled, then righted herself. "Im in flip flops.." she added, looking down at the skimpy foot wear and back up at the advancing stud's massive hooves.

The sorrel stallion lifted its massive head, ears tipped forward, and stared down the couple entering his paddock. He inhaled, translating the scent of the mare and the colt and processing it in his brain. The girl and the boy stood still near the fence watching him carefully and quietly. He snorted and tossed his head to the side, whipping his auburn mane around. He was curious in the mare with them, not so much the people. After all, the girl had scared him to death. Approaching them cautiously, he maneuvered towards the boy. His persona was more appealing, he seemed more gentle and more confident. Stopping before him, the stallion lowered his head and shoved out his mug towards the boy. His eyes watched the girl closely.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:39 pm

Holden glanced at Daveigh and he cocked his head to the side. Once she landed on the ground and then commented about her shoes, Holden glanced at her feet before he bent down and took his own off ansd put them infront of her. "They'll be a big, but they'll do," he said with a smile before he turned to the sorrel stallion. He stood still, watching the stallion with a faint tilt of his head, showing he meant no threat to him. Eventually, the stallion moved towards him, though cautiously watched Daveigh. Holden stayed right where he was when he came to stand right infront of him. He gave a soft smile when the stallion reached out towards him with his muzzle. Holden could feel his hot breath on his shoulder and slowly, he reached out and let the stallion sniff him before her stroked his thick, strong neck.
Glancing back at Daveigh, Holden smiled, "Come on," he said, holding his other hand out tolwards her. "Slowly, so you don't scare him. He seems cautious about you. You must've scared him earlier for some reason," he said, thinking what could've happened. On the other side of the fence, Blue raised her head and watched them with interest, her ears flicking forward and gave a light, soft nicker.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Daveigh watched in fascination as the stud made his towards them. It was quite obvious he was more interested in Holden since he was the one who didn't scare him earlier. Daveigh blushed and quickly looked down at the boots her offered. No boy had ever made a generous offer to her, even if this was a simple act of kindness and safety. Slipping off her flimsy flip flops, she stepped into his worn boots and smiled. They were a bit big, but would protect her tiny toes from the stallion's hard hooves. "Thanks." she said softly.

The stallion breathed in the scent of the boy and relaxed a little more, seeming more comfortable around the couple. His muscles slackened and his eyes drooped, but his ears were alert and focused. "Touch him?" Daveigh asked bewildered. "Im sure wouldn't like that.." she said but took his hand anyway. She was surprised at how warm and tender it felt beneath the calloused skin. Daveigh slowly moved towards him and stopped when she was next to Holden. Glancing at him for the okay, she extended a hand out, palm up, to the stud. The horse leaned away, turning his head in the opposite direction. She sighed and trailed her fingers along the thick muscles in his neck. He turned back and sniffed her hand. This time he allowed her to fully touch him. "Oh wow.." she breathed. Shaking her head she told him, "I got upset when my daddy told me he sold off all my horses from home so i kicked at the dirt and he took off."
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:18 pm

Holdn wrapped his hand gently but firmly around her hand and softly pulled her to stand next to him. He watched the stallion as he leaned away from her and looked in the opposite direction. The man cocked his head to the side and watched as Daveigh lightly ran her fingers over his strong neck. The stallion finally turned to sniff her hand and then allowed her to touch him completely. Holden smiled as she spoke and he looked down at her. As she explained what she had done, Holden frowned slightly, but his smile came back a moment later. "Well, that doesn't matter now, does it? He's fine. And though you may have liked yours horses, obviously they were the types of fancy horses that did dressage and show jumping and cross country and stuff. Those aren't really horses that could stay out here. This stallion here is perfect. he's gorgeous, strong and he'll be very loyal soon enough," Holden said with a smile.
Behind them, Blue snorted, her ears flicking lightly as her dark eyes watched them. She flicked her forelock from her eyes, before mocing her head to scratch at her flank. Holden glanced back at her and smiled before looking back at Daveigh and the stallion, before he realised he was still holding her hand. Blinkling in mild surprise, he slowly let go and let his hand drop to his side.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:12 pm

Daveigh sighed, "Yeah, they were pretty perfect. Im just not used to such a dramatic change.." she continued stroking the sorrel stud contentedly, not even realizing they were still holding hands. "He doesn't even have a name." she said out loud. When she felt her hand suddenly grow cold, she glanced down and realized that he had been holding onto it still. She blushed and turned around to watch Blue so he wouldn't see the bright red circles in contrast with her white cheeks. "How long have you had her?" she asked.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:35 pm

Holden looked at the stalion as she spoke, and a few minutes later, she said that he didn't have a name. Cocking his head to the side for a moment, Holde gave a light shrug and then glanced at blue as she asked how long he had had her for. He thought for a moment and then smiled, "Around 7 years," he repled, looking down at Daveigh. "You can ride her if you want, whenever you want. Just let me know if you're going to, 'Kay?" Holden said lightly with a grin. He turned his attention back onto the stallion and stroked his neck, "well, if he doesn't have a name, what would you want to call him?" he asked, giving Daveigh a sidelong glance as th stallion leaned into his touch.
The paddock beside them, Taz was running around like a maniac, throwing his head into the air and bucking wildly. But he seemed to be enjoying himself. Whereas, Blue was staring at Daveigh from th moment she said her name.

(sorry >.<)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Daveigh took another step closer to the stallion who leaned towards her and Holden. She planted both her hands against his side and then pressed her cheek to him, listening to him breathe. He sighed and cocked his hind hoof, getting comfy. He hung his head low and let his thick bangs fall over his eyes. "That's a long time.." she said still listening to the stallion. She heard Tazz frolicking like the young foal he was over in the next paddock and she smiled. It was nice to hear the horses moving around and being free. Daveigh drew away from the stallion deep in thought, "Santiago.." she said with a smile and stroked him again. He drew away from her bobbed his head as if to agree. She laughed and turned to look at Blue, "she doesnt like me, does she?"
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:17 pm

Holden gave a light nod at Daveigh's suggestion f a name. It was nice, and it suited him, actually. Holden smiled as the stallion bobbed his head as if to agree to the name, and then Daveigh asked if Blue didn't like her. Holden looked back at Blue who was still staring at Daveigh and he gave a soft laugh, "nah, Blue's cool like that. She likes just about everybody, yourself included. Don't ya Blue?" he said and looked at the mare who's ears flicked forward and her attention swapped over to holden as she neighed in agreement and threw her head into the air with a nicker. Holden laughed and looked at Daveigh. "See? She likes you," he said with a grin.

(sorry so short)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:29 pm

Daveigh stroked Santiago while she looked looked over at Blue, "Well im glad." she concluded. Giving him one final pat, she moved away and head back towards her flip flops. "I think i heard my dad calling." she said, listening towards the house. In the distance a man's voice echoed. "Yep." she said with a smirk and climbed over the fence. She dropped down as lightly as she could so she wouldn't spook Blue and waited for Holden. She patted Blue as she watched Santiago moved towards the fence and watch them intently. He nudged Holden and then started to walk away.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:39 pm

(Plz add a rating)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down