Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebel Force ( Forcer, please Reply)

Go down

Rebel Force ( Forcer, please Reply) Empty Rebel Force ( Forcer, please Reply)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Rebel Force ( Forcer, please Reply) 35412910

Rebel Force ~ I walked into the meadow, with my head held high... looking around, I smiled as the wind blew the blossoms floated through the sky... I was in heat for my first time... and didn't know anything about mating..... I was my usual self, not a care in the world, I whinnied playfully as I ran through the blossoms, the flowers getting lodged in my mane and tail...I had a unusual trot, which made be seem to float on air, my eyes were a rare colour, considering the colour of my coat and I was petite but strong for my size.... I bucked playfully....

Last edited by Too Late For Mercy on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed more subtanence)

Back to top Go down

Rebel Force ( Forcer, please Reply) Empty Re: Rebel Force ( Forcer, please Reply)

Post by Saviour Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:44 pm

[by forcer plz reply do you mean you want a forcer or no?]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Rebel Force ( Forcer, please Reply) Empty Re: Rebel Force ( Forcer, please Reply)

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:40 pm

OOC ~ Yeah sorry Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum