Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Wish Comes to watch the Suffering of Others

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Death Wish Comes to watch the Suffering of Others Empty Death Wish Comes to watch the Suffering of Others

Post by Faye Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:11 pm

Death Wish~
A loud cackle escapes my maw as I shove the young,stolen colt in.He would have to learn to survive in the harshest of climates likewise.First he would learn to watch out for snakes and other predators,which meant he would have good reflexes in the future.If he didn`t survive the harsh upcoming tests I would give him,he would die.Not because I mauled him or anything,just because he is not smart enough to care for himself and find his own food, or watch out for various predators.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Death Wish Comes to watch the Suffering of Others Empty Re: Death Wish Comes to watch the Suffering of Others

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Legion ~ I stepped carefully, I looked around scaning the area... I missed my mother, but I knew I had to do this....

Back to top Go down

Death Wish Comes to watch the Suffering of Others Empty Re: Death Wish Comes to watch the Suffering of Others

Post by Faye Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:25 pm

Death Wish~
I snarled,snapped my maw just inches from his delicate face."You will never see your mommy again"I bellowed.Maybe this colt wasn`t even worth the trouble.Perhaps she owuld just leave him here to die.He would die if she wasn`t here.She was sure of that.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:29 pm

Legion ~ I pinned my ears back, I might only be small, but I was tired of being pushed around ... I snorted, pressing on threw a swamp...a crocodile to my left swims close, I lash out striking it in the eye... it backs off... even if she left me here I would survive just to spite her, just to return to my mother... snakes cowered in the bushes as I continued....

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:35 pm

Death Wish~
I jogged after him.The same crocidile creeped up to hoping for a second chance.I kicked out my hind hoof and heard a deafening crack.Perhaps his teeth had fallen from his maw.I broke into a lope.I cut the colt off,flattening my ears against my head."And where do you think you are going?"I snorted.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:39 pm

Legion ~ I glared at her..." To survive, like you wanted me to prove..." I clenched my jaw....walking past her, further into the swamp...

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:43 pm

Death Wish~
"Fine"I followed him.I would have to know he survived right?And make sure he didn`t run off back to his mommy.That was why I would follow him.I stopped and stared down at the patch of grass.I lowered my muzzle to smell it.It smelt fine.I bit it and swallow it.It tasted fine.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:46 pm

Legion ~ I turned looking at her... there was a panther behind her, she hadn't noticed.. should I leave it to kill her..... no I was not like that, I charge my small body towards the beast knocking it to the floor, I reared striking my hooves to the floor...the leopard looked shocked, maybe it didn't think such a little one could pack a puch, I got that from my mother....

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:49 pm

Death Wish~
I wheeled around,rearing up.I came down with an loud splat and thump,landing upon the fallen leopard`s head.After he was dead I smiled at the young colt.I nodded,"Good,"
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Legion ~ I nodded...turning to walk away..I feel a slight pleasure in hurting another creature, I shiver at the thought, getting rid of it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Death Wish~
"As a dark horse,you take your anger out on other horses and predators."I snorted to no one in particular."But you get respect and no forcers mess with you like your mother was messed with because she is light."
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:04 pm

( How old should we say he is now...)
Legion ~ " Is that all it's about respect..." I growled... I scratched away at the dirt, my mother did this to find clean, safe water...., water welled up from the dirt.. I drank it and moved aside to allow Death to drink..

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Death Wish~
"No young colt,it is much much more."I trailed off.I lowered my head to gulp my fill from the spring.I smirked.You do the same thing in the winter to get grass...he was a smart one alright.

(7 months-1 year)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:14 pm

Legion ~ I was alot bigger now and had learned alot along the way, I respected Death, she had tought me how to survive...

Death Wish Comes to watch the Suffering of Others Friesi10

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:18 pm

Death Wish~
I smirked seeing him grow more each and every day,and now he was like this.I felt happy that I stole him away,because he wouldn`t have ever known how life really was like when you didn`t have your mommy to protect you.Maybe I should do this more often I thought with a chuckle.But the question still haunted me.Had he turned out dark like I had raised him to be?
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:22 pm

Legion ~ Each step I took, was filled with strength and pride...my mother was a long forgotten memory...the snakes and crocodile knew to keep clear..I chuckled as they ran away from me, once in a while I would squash one under my jet black hooves...

" I never thanked you for training me.... Thank you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Death Wish~
I nodded,swelled with pride.Never in my life had I been thanked for something and it felt very good.He turned out to be a gorgeous stud.Any young mare would be lucky to have him.But I felt a twinge of sadness knowing soon he would leave me for a family of his own
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Legion ~ I felt her change in emotion... " What's wrong...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:40 pm

Death Wish~
I wore a small smile."Life is bittersweet."Was all I could say.It was bitter and unhappy when I first got him,in the middle it was fun and nice,but now it is bitter again since I knew he would start his own journey soon.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:42 pm

Legion ~ " You are coming with me right..." I asked, feeling slightly unsettled ..

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Death Wish~
"No hun,but I can bring you to your real mom if you want."I sighed.I knew this day would come.I gritted my teeth together.Why did foals always make you soft?"You have come to an age where you start your own journey,be a forcer,a loner like me or start a herd
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:50 pm

Legion ~ " I don't know my real mum..." I answered, I couldn't remember her at all, as far as I was concerned Death was my mother... " Death, you've been more of a mother then she ever was, I can't even remember her...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Death Wish~
"But would you like to?"I asked again.I knew I was a like a mother to him,but I was almost positive that his real mother was still hurting.I had to admit that I felt a bit guilty."You look more like her than me."
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:58 pm

Legion ~ I was unsure on what to do...." Yes please..." I rubbed my head against hers..

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:49 am

Death Wish~
"Come along young one."The ash colored mare murmured,she was hurting but this was the right thing.She hoped that he would remain dark after meeting up with his dam,but you never know.Perhaps after this was over with I would look for a dark sided stud or maybe steal another foal.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum