Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Sled Husky, Ruslana

Go down

Wild Sled Husky, Ruslana Empty Wild Sled Husky, Ruslana

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:36 pm

Ruslana stood tall, her blue grey eyes shining. Her fluffy body blended her in with the wof pack she lead. Her wolf friend, Storm, walked up beside her smileing. Ruslana rose her head, letting out a deafing howl. The pack followed her, but her howl stood out. Suddenly all was quiet. The husky could hear John calling her, and that his two dogs were with him. She gave a farewell to the wolves before dasing torward her love, John. She jumped into his lap kissing him and whineing her loves to him.

(If you had read Call Of The Wild you know where I come from and Rus. is my husky pic)

Back to top Go down

Wild Sled Husky, Ruslana Empty Re: Wild Sled Husky, Ruslana

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:46 pm

~Stone~
I stood out from all others. I was mostly outside because Lesley's mum tried to give me away when she died. Lesley was only 11 when she died from a sickness. But, then her mum got it too and died before she sold me. I live at the house alone now and when people come to visit. I just bark saying they're sleep. Or something. I looked through everyone's window's one's with happy family. I sigh...nothing was right. I was still a sled dog but...not loved. I breathed and the cold air brung frost. I looked at it and went to the next window Of a house.
(He's Male)
Wild Sled Husky, Ruslana Siberi10
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Ruslana and the two dogs were now attached to the light sled waiting to mush to town. Her white and black fluffy coat looked dusty in the snow. "Mush!" John yelled sendin three dogs forward. Not long later they reached town, and unharnessed to run free. Ruslana dashed forward, flying by house after house and stopig at a huge gate.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:25 pm

~Stone~
I headed back home for the night and when I did. jumped through the doggy door. Then, spin in circles a couple of times before relaxing in my doggy bed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum