Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Little Anthro (open)

Go down

This Little Anthro (open) Empty This Little Anthro (open)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:03 am

This Little Anthro (open) Wolf-prayer-jennette-brown

~Kassie~

Kassie streamed out of the bakery, clutching the to-go box under her arm. On Kassie's back was a golden brown backpack with silver straps. Inside was two books, 5 pencils, and a folder. Kassie didn't really mind going to school. She was usally late and got detention. But Kassie didn't care. She was able to get any missing or late work done. Kassie strutted down the street, looking both ways then running over the cross walk. A fox anthro in a car was about to drive over the cross walk but he saw Kassie run by. "Shouldn't you be in school?" He yelled. Kassie turned her head, wondering who was talking to her. Kassie ignored him and continued down the sidewalk, every now and then taking a bite or nibbling on her blueberry muffin.

Back to top Go down

This Little Anthro (open) Empty Re: This Little Anthro (open)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:44 pm

{Shiro, pronounced sheer-oh}
I strode down the sidewalk swiftly and ignored the stares from by-passers. Of course, most were women anthros, but some were envious men. I smiled to myself and continued walking toward the bakery. I turned to my head toward a fox anthro who had yelled out from his car to a female wolf (right?!) anthro. I wasn't very close but my keen sense of hearing caught what he said, 'shouldn't you be in school?' I smirked. I was supposed to be in school too but I only went when I felt like it. I hated school. I already knew everything they were teaching them. It was just a waste of time for me. Besides, the only reason I went was to see if anyone had heard from my sister, Mesu (pronounced mee-soo). She went missing last month and since I was her older brother I haven't gotten anywhere near being over it. Her friends have though, I'm sure they don't even think about her anymore. Without my knowing, my fists clenched. My razor sharp claws began to dig into my skin and not until blood was drawn did I notice. I unclenched my fists and turned to cross the street. The female wolf anthro I'd seen just a few moments ago ran by me on the crosswalk. Unfortunately, I wasn't paying attention to anything around me. I was thinking about Mesu and the last day we were together... I looked up just in time to leap out of her way. If I hadn't we would've both been on the ground. I turned to face her and offered my apology, "I'm sorry Miss, didn't see you there." My voice was low and masculine, yet calm and soothing. I smiled kindly and looked up to meet her eyes. My mouth fell to the ground, metaphorically of course. I was very good at hiding my emotions so to her I still looked normal. She was gorgeous. She was the first anthro I'd ever met to strike my interest just from beauty. I grinned like an utter fool, losing control for just a moment. I quickly made it look more normal by adding, "I don't think we've met but I'm Shiro. I see you share my love for blueberry muffins from the bakery." My eyes moved to her muffin, the same muffin I was heading to the bakery to get. My emerald green eyes scanned her, trying to find any information they could. They caught sight of her backpack and I figured automatically she was still in school. I was normally right of course since there isn't many other reasons why someone would be carrying a backpack. "Where do you go to school?"

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7200000/Brown-Werewolf-werewolves-7227512-642-504.jpg

Last edited by soccerbabe3 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:24 am

~Kassie~

"Its ok. I wasn't really watching where I was going." Kassie excepted his apology. "Heh. Yeah. The bakery makes the best muffins." She chuckled then thought about the last thing he asked her. Kassie thought about answering a question with a question, but that would be rude. "I go to Shredder High School." Sure enough, her school was only about 6 more blocks down from here. Kassie was 16, even though her mother had told her she was only 15. But her mother was gone now. Died in a thunderstorm. Stood under a tree. Kassie wasn't really a social person since if she became good friends with someone, they'd eventually ask to come over and she'd have to tell them her mother died. "Where do you go to school at?" Kassie asked, offering him a fresh blueberry muffin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:48 am

{Shiro}
I nodded, "They do, I go everyday to get one. It's practically tradition for me now." I watched her contemplate my question and smiled when I heard her answer. I accepted the muffin with gratitude and answered, "I got to Shredder High as well." I thought back to the few days I went. I couldn't place her face in any of my memories. I figured we were the same age; 16. She looked my age at least. "I haven't seen you around," I chuckled and continued, "But maybe that's because I don't go to school very often." The only time I actually went to school was at the end of the week so I could get missing homework and make some lame excuse for why I was gone. The teachers have given up on me so they just go along with it. I'm a good persuader so that helps too. I thought back to Mr. Nichols, my english teacher. He was the easiest to persuade. He would say something that resembled a no when I was looking for a yes. I would twist his words around and make him confused until he accidentally said yes, thinking it was no. I showed up for finals too, those the teachers don't allow you to make up. Even though I knew I could persuade them, I didn't. I let them 'win' one. I smiled at her and realized, "I didn't catch your name Miss. What did you say it was?" I watched her face and eyes for her expression. I looked into her eyes, seeing deeply into her. My smile dropped a little, "I'm sorry. I'm sure you don't like me being all nosy. I'll let you return to whatever you were doing." It was obviously important because she was nearly running across the crosswalk. I looked down at my feet. The fur swayed slightly in the soft breeze that had rolled through town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 pm

~Kassie~

"Skipping school? I've never skipped school before, my brother would lit-literally kill me." Kassie stutterd on literally. Her brother abuses her since he thinks its Kassie's fault for their mothers death. "You probably don't see me around school much since I'm late. I always oversleep and going to the bakery makes me extra late." She chuckled. Kassie stuck her to-go box in her backpack. A pink/purple bruise was visible. Kassie gasped and covered her arm. Kassie smiled. "My names Kassie." Her smile turned to a frown. "Don't go. I was just heading to school." Kassie wanted to skip school with him, but knew that her brother would beat her with a belt and send her to her room, only letting her out for food and the bathroom. Kassie was only in 11th grade, her brother in collage. He spent most of his time at home studying since the guys at college were always loud. Hopefully he was studying at college. That bruise was enough evidence. What was next? Her brother slapping the mess out of her mouth? Great. Just what she needed. Her brother had spotted her and drove up to her in his durango. "Kassie! You're supposed to be at school!" He yelled. "And who is that?" Kassie gulped. "Umm.. Th-This is Shiro. Shiro, meet Korsho*." Kassie wondered what would happen when she got home...

*Korsho is one-who-is-powerful in wolf language.(not a real language) Pronounced KOR-oshio

Last edited by ιcεcrεαm on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Messed up a whole lot D:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:00 pm

(Sorry I haven't been on in so long! I'm trying to be on more often... Good thing its summer 'cause my schedule has begun to clear a little. You don't need to reply if you don't want to continue this topic.)

{Shiro}
I smiled, nodding as I listened to her replies to my incessant questions. I felt bad for asking so many questions, but it was the only thing I could think of to do around her. Her striking beauty made me nervous and unsure, which rarely ever happened. Actually, it had never happened. I pulled myself out of my thoughts in time to catch her name; Kassie. "It's nice to meet you Kassie, and I'm actually glad to hear someone else who doesn't mind missing a little school." My eyes flickered down to her arm, catching sight of a purple bruise. She hid it quickly, but my keen senses caught it before she could. I didn't question it, I didn't want to badger her anymore. If she wanted to talk about it with me, she could. Suddenly a durango pulled up as a male anthro yelled out at Kassie. Not to, he yelled at. My fists clenched again subconsciously, this male was causing me to feel protective over Kassie. There's obviously something special about this girl Shiro. My sister's voice fluttered through my head, leaving me to only gape. You need to help her. She's obviously going through something terrible. I nodded subconsciously, trying to hold on to Mesu's voice. I missed her so much. I looked out at the male who looked to be in college and answered, "Its nice to meet you Korsho. I have first period with Kassie, we were just headed there right now." I looked over at Kassie and winked with my eye that Korsho couldn't see. "Our teacher said we could come later today because he had to help with some freshman thing." I turned back and said, "I'll make sure she gets there." I took a small step toward him, "If that's alright with you of course." My voice was low do my masculinity, yet strong and calming in a way. That was how I persuaded my teachers. I hoped and hoped it would work on, who I was guessing, was Kassie's brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum