Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Winged Tigers there land or yours

2 posters

Go down

The Winged Tigers there land or yours Empty The Winged Tigers there land or yours

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:56 pm

Stella~
I rolled my eyes as I got a drink I was tired of Bluestrip always flirting with me I know I said he would never be with me but everyday he gets better at flirting and I can't take it I don't want to admitt I like him it's to weard but maybe I will I looked at Heaven play with her wings and vamper and midnight were in the shadows were there's no light everyone else was laying down by the waterfall I sat on the cliff and looked at the tigers I flew down and said "hey you guys wana play a game i'm bored " i asid then looked at BlueStrip
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

The Winged Tigers there land or yours Empty Re: The Winged Tigers there land or yours

Post by Faye Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:02 pm

Alice~
Warily I eyed the others,my whiskers twitching slightly."A low growl rumbled out of my throat warning the others to stay away.I was more of a cautious,untrusting and ruthless..

(Sorry it`s so short..got to go to bed..)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Winged Tigers there land or yours Empty Re: The Winged Tigers there land or yours

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:05 pm

(it's cool I and i got to go i got my teeth pulled today my mouth really hurts)
Stella~
i walked over to Alice "hey girl you ok"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:00 pm

(Ouch!!)

Alice snarled seeing the Fae approach her."You are not welcome here."She growled,the tip of her tail twitching with irritation.She bared her teeth in a ruthless,digusting smirk,as she began to circle licking her lips."Dinner."She snickered.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:59 pm

Stella~
"what do you mean i'm not welcome here i'm your kind " i said and rolled my eyes "i'm family and really what's wrong"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:15 pm

Alice~
"I`ve disowned you."I snapped,my jaws tearing large clumps of fur from her neck."Leave me be."I snarled,my eyes glowing in anger,I tower over her,grinning evily."I`ve changed."I snarled.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:55 pm

Stella~
"Jerk ,What happened to your nice side and what do you mean you changed so your not our kind anymore"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:57 pm

Alice~
"Being nice is over-rated."I sneered my tail twitching with annoyance..
Suddenly I lunged at her digged my teeth into her shoulder and pinning her down with my paw pressed firmly against her neck."I warned you."I growled..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:08 pm

Stella~
i snarled and sunk my teeth into her stomach
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:09 pm

Alice~
"Big Mistake!"I snickered lunging at her neck,my fangs bared.My fangs sunk into her neck and crushing major arteries and veins.I smiled seeing her as a bloody mess,before I left I dug my sharp claws into her spine temporarily paralyzing her...
Soon the white tigress dissappeared into the shadows...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:51 pm

Stella~
"hey i can still move and my spirt can't leave amd i can't tell you why"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:42 pm

Alice~
I walked on and on the leaves and small twigs cracking without a sound form under my large paws.After a large distance away I eased my belly to the ground and yawned...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:17 am

Stella~
"well ok then if your so unpredictable then what's the point of trying"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:45 pm

Alice~

A deer crossed my path,I leaped up landing on it`s back and biting the back of it`s neck,breaking it.The deer fell to the ground in pain..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:01 pm

Stella~
"are you shore you don't wana still be family you don't have to be nice"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down