Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don`t Bother unless you have a Death Wish

2 posters

Go down

Don`t Bother unless you have a Death Wish Empty Don`t Bother unless you have a Death Wish

Post by Faye Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:17 pm

Death Wish~

My nostrils flaring I looked around for anything to kill,to get my adrenaline running.All the creatures around big and small scrambled away form me in fear.I known well throughout these forests as a Murderer,or Assassin.Occasionally my tail flicked to my flanks.Blood stained my pure ebony coat and I walked with pride and dignity.Nothing scared me,nor frightened me.Very few horses were around,mostly studs that thought that they has a chance of forcing me,but they would live long enough to mount me...
Suddenly a butterfly fluttered past me and I lunged at it my teeth smashing through it`s delicate body,causing it to fall limply to the earth.Seeing the dead carcass a small smirk crossed my lips..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Don`t Bother unless you have a Death Wish Empty Re: Don`t Bother unless you have a Death Wish

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:25 pm

X-Stream
I walked amoung the tree lines, lifting my head to the air, my eyes looking from side to side, an gator wobbled away from me, knowing i would kill it. Scenting a mare, i snorted, walked futher toward the scent, my large figure towaring over her.
((Srry so short, brain-fart))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Don`t Bother unless you have a Death Wish Empty Re: Don`t Bother unless you have a Death Wish

Post by Faye Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:30 pm

Death Wish~
Sure being Arabian and all I was quite small,but that didn`t affect my strength or speed.I spun around to face the stud,my Arabian blood instantly boiling with hate."Don`t think you`ll be getting anything from me brute."I sneered,my eyes turning black and burning right through him.I flattened my ears against my cranium..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:34 pm

X-Stream~
I growled and pinned my ears to my skull, "Im not a forcer and im not gonna do anything"i sneered and snaped my maw in fury at her, "Dont acuse others for forcers"i spat my eyes going to a blood red blazing with fury.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:36 pm

Death Wish~
I shook my head,"Don`t use that tone."I snapped.
"What do you want anyways,stud."I sneered,thrashing my foreleg in fury at him as a warning..
I snaked my head high into the air,my mane flipping to the other side of my neck from gravity.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:50 pm

X-Stream~
"Thats for mean to know, and you to find out"i spat and walked past her trolting over toward a little river, going in knee deep and dipping my muzzle in and drinking my fill. My mane covering my eyes.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:56 pm

Death Wish~
I smirked seeing the stupid stud jog off."Finally I muttered,lowering my head to the lush,green grass that surrounded me and started to eat.Occasionally I raised my head to scan the meadow for any changes...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:58 pm

X-Stream~
I walked out of the river and started to graze.

((brb, i have too go eat))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:02 pm

Death Wish~
Steam blew from my nostrils,clear for all to see in this chilly December Weather.I pawed at the earth impatiently,digging up the snow so I could get to the grass.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:09 pm

X-Stream~
I watched her and rasied an eyebrow "Um, whats your name anyways"i ask.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:14 pm

Death Wish~
My nose crinkled slightly in disgust,he had no business asking that.I spun around on my heels to face him."It's none of your business."I spat,my tail lashing out form behind me in irritation..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:19 pm

X-Stream~
I roared in fury, "keep your teeth inside of you, i dont want to hear it"i sneered nipping her neck drawing blood ready for her to kick out at me.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:30 pm

Death Wish~
I whipped my head around,and swung it towards it bashing skulls with him,while he was distracted I shot my legs forward,leaving little gashes where I dug into the skin,I bounded away a few feet."It doesn`t surprise me that a stud like you would challenge a mare."I sneered.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:34 pm

X-Stream~
I growled jumping up and charging at her, head first, bashing my skull into her side, sending her into the air and land on the ground, i bucked her side leaving huge gashes from my large hooves."You dont think"i sneered waiting for an attack.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:34 pm

Death Wish~
I rose to my hooves,my ears pinned against my skull in fury.Though I wasn`t stupid enough to continue fighting.I rolled my eyes and stalked off,though I loved to fight.It caused my adrenaline to run fast,but from my years on this earth I knew when I was beaten,even though I wasn`t.Just out sized.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down