Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver-Talon: The White Dragon

Go down

Silver-Talon: The White Dragon Empty Silver-Talon: The White Dragon

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:07 pm

Silver-Talon: I slowly walk through a small valley, my webbed feet allowing me to easily travel on top of the deep snow. My large, bird-like wings are tucked tightly against my side, helping me to stay warm. I suddenly veer left and begin to make my way up the steep mountain, carefully weaving around the rocks and crevasses that covered the mountain side. About half way up the mountain I come to a group of rocks of numerous shapes and sizes then carefully begin to climb over and around them, trying not to get cut on their sharp edges. After I finish climbing over the rocky outcrop I come to a small cave opening, just barely big enough for me to squeeze through. It almost immediately widens up so I can stand up and walk comfortably instead of crawling on my belly. I calmly walk through the rocky tunnel until it separates into three different tunnels. I take the one on the far right and continue walking through the warm tunnel, going right when ever the tunnel split into two. My home had thousands of tunnels in it, but only four caves. The sleeping cave, the food cave, the healing cave where I keep all of my antidotes and herbs, and the nursery where eggs are kept. The tunnel soon opens up into a large cave that could fit three adult dragons in it. This cave is the smallest and warmest cave I have, which I use for sleeping. I curl up in the back of the cave and spread my wings so that my entire body is covered then fall into a deep sleep.

Back to top Go down

Silver-Talon: The White Dragon Empty Re: Silver-Talon: The White Dragon

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:03 am

Silver-Talon: I slowly drift into consciousness and open my eyes, looking around sleepily. I stand up and stretch my body and my wings as I yawn loudly, revealing pearly white fangs. I take a deep breath then swing my small, white head toward the mouth of the cave when a familiar scent reaches my nostrils. I lazily begin to walk to the entrance of my home, still half asleep. I emerge from the last tunnel and smile when I see Stormcloud, a young male blue dragon, waiting for me at the entrance of the cave. I notice the large cut on his left wing and sigh, shaking my head as he smiles at me shyly and I say "Follow me." I turn around and take the tunnel on the far left, heading to the healing cave with Stormcloud following close behind me so he doesn't get lost in the maze of tunnels that many dragons have died in. I stop when I reach the cave and look around then go over to a long wooden table with over 20 different herbs on it and grab some Aloe, Gotu kola, and Yarrow then put them in my mouth and chew them up. I walk over to Stormcloud, who was now resting on a bed on furs in the back of the cave, and spit the chewed up herbs into my hand then rub it on his wound. I sit back and look at my handiwork then at Stormcloud and say "That should not only heal it, but also stop the bleeding and keep it from getting infected." Stormcloud looked his injured wing then at me and nodded in respect and said "Thank you, Silver-Talon"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:20 pm

Silver-Talon: I calmly nod then lay down in front of him with my long tail curled around me and ask "So, how did you acquire that cut?" He looks at me and sighs then says "I was hanging out with my friends when I saw this black dragon that was about twice my size picking on a hatchling so I went over and told him to leave the kid alone then he started insulting me. I got so mad I lost control and attacked him and we fought until one of the elders saw us and broke up the fight before he killed me." I patiently wait for him to finish the story then look at the male and ask "Where is this black dragon?" Stormcloud looks at me surprised I wasn't scolding him for his reckless behavior then answers "I don't know. He disappeared after the fight and I haven't seen him since." I think for a moment then reply "I would like you to stay here for tonight. To make sure your wing heals and in case that male is holding a grudge against you" He looked at me in shock then asked "You don't think he followed me and wants to continue the fight?" I look at Stormcloud with worry filled eyes and say "It is a possibility. Black dragons are known to carry grudges and do not let things go very easily." I chuckle when I hear his stomach grumble and say "Stay here. I'll go get you something to eat." I turn around and walk out of the cave then begin to make my way to the cave where I kept my food as Stormcloud lays down and curls up in the warm bed of furs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:55 pm

Silver-Talon: I weave through the many tunnels until I come to a fairly small cave filled with mounds of snow of various sizes. I walk over to the largest one that was around half my height and sniff it a few times before digging through it. After digging around three feet I come to a half eaten ox and drag the frozen carcass out of the snow. I pick it up in my large jaws and return to where Stormcloud was resting. I gently place it down in front of him then lie down and watch as he eagerly consumes the dead ox. I think for a few moments as he eats then remember what was happening tonight. I look over at Stormcloud who had finished eating and was currently gnawing on a rib bone then sigh and say "Stormcloud. I need to leave tonight for a few hours. Will you be okay alone for a few hours?" He look at me and slowly nodded, replying "Sure" the asked "Why do you have to leave tonight?" "I need more flaming nightshade berries." The young male look at me with confusion written all over his blue face and repeated "Flaming nightshade berries?" I nod then explain "Flaming nightshade berries are an extremely rare type of berry know only to medicine dragons. They bloom only twice a year during a total lunar eclipse. Flaming nightshade berries have the amazing ability to heal nearly any physical injury if ingested in a matter minutes, but when they go rotten the healing juice turns into a lethal poison. The poison is extremely painful and if you ingest even a single drop it burns you from the inside out until you are nothing more then a pile of ashes. The only way to treat the poison is with a ripe flaming nightshade berry." He patiently waits until I stop talking then asks "What do they look like?" I smile and reply "The berries are a deep velvety black in color when ripe, but turn a dark bloody red color when rotten. The stem is an unusual icy blue color that also serves for healing purposes, but is not near as powerful as the berries." Stormcloud nods then opens his jaws in a loud yawn and blinks sleepily a few times. I smile down at him then stand up and say "You've had a long day. Get some rest." Instead on replying he simply curls up and falls asleep on the soft bed of furs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:22 pm

~Golden heart~
I awoke to the sound of my 3 hatch lings running around laughing they were all girls and were named-Ireland,Hermiley,and Haradon.I raise my head and laugh as Ireland tackles Haragon and Hermiley tackles Haradgon all at the same time,I then get up and go hunting........I hovered above the elk heard before zooming down and picking 2 up with my back feet.I then fly back to my cave and lay it near them.I watched them all eat till there belly's were fool.I then ate my share and watched them drift off into dream land and sigh........After awhile they were up and running around aging,"QUITE!"I raoh and the stop and look toads me,"That's better now come along we have to go."I then spread my wings and take flight and they fallow.I was soon near some one else's cave but so what.I then landed and reconized the place,"Kids It's that place were the white dragon lives."I smile and watched them all gasped at the same time,"Cool!"Ireland shorts."No awesome!"Haradon shouts but Hermiley says nothing,"Shhh quite down younglins."I say before walking to a creek and taking a long satisfying drink.I then feel something bump into my leg and turn my head to see it was only Hermiley.I smile and watch the other 2 come running over well Haeagond tumbling over.

(I hope this is a topic I'm a loud to replay to. Very Happy )
Silver-Talon: The White Dragon Golden_Dragon_by_Amisgaudi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:28 am

Silver-Talon: I softly smile down at the adolescent male then turned around and calmly began to walk toward the entrance of my home to go to the nearby river to drink before I set out on my journey. I freeze and stand rigid, three feet away from the entrance, when the scent of an unfamiliar dragon reaches my nostrils. I raise my head high into the air and take a deep sniff then relax when I realize that was a female dragon and her three hatchlings, all females. I carefully emerge from the mountain side and look around at the snowy landscape, my royal blue eyes searching for the four dragons. I spot them drinking from the river and quietly chuckle at the playful hatchlings before calmly walking down to them with my snowy-white, feathered wings tucked tightly against my side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:08 pm

~Golden heart~
I heard my babies stop playing and gasped I turn around to see a white male dragon,"Hi I'm Golden heart,this is Ireland,Hermily,and Hayden."I watched as the 3 of them started running around under neath him,"Children stop."I said calmly and they ran back over to me and sat down I smiled,"Sorry about that and sorry about being on your land."I said embarrassed.I then picked up a fish out of the water and they ate it then fell asleep.I chuckled."So your name is Silver-Talon right?Or have I mistaken?"
(Sorry so short.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:00 pm

(Silver-Talon is a female)

Silver-Talon: I stop about 10 feet away from the four dragons and smile as I say "Hello." I lift up my front right leg when I feel something hit it and look down to the the three hatchling play underneath me. I smiled back at her and said "It's fine. I don't mind." I look at the female curiously and nod saying "Yes, that's correct. How do you know my name?"

(It's fine. Mine is even shorter.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:58 am

(Ops sorry)
"Well were I come from it seams there always talking a bout a white dragon named Silver-Talon"I then tuned my head to watch the hatchings ran far from us then run back and continue doing it over and over,"Don't go to far".I warned them and they seamed to listen.I stood there still ad could be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:46 pm

Silver-Talon: I listen to her then nod in understanding and reply "I see" I look over at the young hatchlings then back to their mothers and look at her curiously before asking "You wouldn't have happened to see a young male black dragon around here have you?" I wait for the female to answer my question, desperately hoping that her reply would be no. I make sure to keep a strait face despite my nervousness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:33 am

"Yes I did early dismorning when my kids were still asleep. He tried to enter my cave. I had to fight him off. I barely managed to. I was afraid he hurt my hatchings if I didn't get him out." I said looking at the kids then back at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down